Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34841 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

HAHAHAHA GET BAN AND THEN WHAT? I WILL STILL BE YOUR NIGHTMARE ON NL WATCH ME grin grin grin LOW LIFE.YOUR KIDS NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?YOU KNOW YOUR SINGLE AND LONELY.IT MUST BE DIFFICULT HOW SAD!TALK MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF LOVE,COMON FEM29 I AM LISTENING,REMEMBER IT IS FREE.
cheesy cheesy lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

HAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin ARE YOU TIRED? WE WILL SLEEP HERE AND DONT LEAVE BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU ARE A REAL BIMBO
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

cheesy cheesy

FEM29 grin grin grin grin grin BIMBO
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

HAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin ARE YOU TIRED? WE WILL SLEEP HERE AND DONT LEAVE BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU ARE A REAL BIMBO

Rant rant rant lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

FEM29 grin grin grin grin grin BIMBO

Mad dog lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

CRY CRY FEM29 cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

Mad dog lalasticlala

MY BITCHH FOR TONIGHT. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
FEM29 HOW DO YOU FEEL? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

MY BITCHH FOR TONIGHT. grin grin grin

Low life scum.

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

Low life scum.

Lalasticlala

HAHAHAHA FREE THERAPY
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
FEM29 THE LONELY RAZZ FAMILY SECTION BIMBO.IN ALL THE FEMALE IN THIS SECTION SHE TAKES THE CAKE.ONE WILL THINK SHE HAS SOME BRAIN CELLS BUT NOT.SEE HOW YOU ARE DISGRACING YOURSELF HERE.COME ON WE HAVE THE WHOLE NIGHT.MASTURBATE ON MY POSTS.NO WONDER THE MAN LEFT YOU,YOU ARE MISERABLE AND DAFT.WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

MY mother is a BITCHH FOR . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

BIMBO HAHAHAHA KEEP THEM COMING I AM ENJOYING IT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:
i am THE LONELY RAZZ FAMILY SECTION BIMBO.IN ALL this section THIS SECTION i TAKES THE CAKE.ONE WILL THINK i HAve SOME BRAIN CELLS BUT NOT.SEE HOW I am DISGRACING mySELF HERE.COME ON i HAVE THE WHOLE NIGHT.MASTURBON MY POSTS.NO WONDER I am a retard ,I am MISERABLE AND DAFT?

Stupid F#@k , go back and Learn how to write English properly.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

STUPID BIMBO I LIKE IT LIKE THIS GO AND WANKK YOURSELF STUPID WHOORE ASS BITCHH

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

STUPID BIMBO I LIKE IT LIKE THIS GO AND self-service YOURSELF STUPID LovePeddler ASS BITCHH

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

YOU KNOW YOU ARE VERY DAFT JEEZ HOW DO YOU RAISE THOSE LITTLE BRAT OF YOURS? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

YOU KNOW YOU ARE VERY DAFT JEEZ HOW DO YOU RAISE THOSE LITTLE BRAT OF YOURS? grin grin grin

Don't you EVER in your life mention my children. Despicable beast.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

Don't you EVER in your life mention my children. Despicable beast.

I WILL DESPICABLE IDIOT,WHERE ARE YOUR LITTLE BRATS WHILE THEIR MOTHER IS HERE DOING A SHOW OF SHAME?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

Say whatever crap you want don't you EVER mention my children.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

Say whatever crap you want don't you EVER mention my children.

LIKE I SAID WHERE ARE YOUR LITTLE BRATS? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

LIKE I SAID WHERE ARE YOUR LITTLE BRATS? grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

IDIOT WHERE ARE YOUR BRATS?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

IDIOT WHERE ARE YOUR BRATS?

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

BIMBO WHERE ARE YOUR BRAT? SHAMELESS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

BIMBO WHERE ARE YOUR BRAT? SHAMELESS WOMAN

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

ANSWER DAMN IT! WHERE ARE THOSE LITTLE BRATS FROM A STUPID MOTHER ABANDONED BY THEIR FATHER?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ey yah! I can see your passions are aroused and you are hurting...and coming dangerously close to blowing the civilised discourse you always prate about grin. I'll respond to a few of your points to demonstrate how much of a mindless ideological automaton you are;

Mindfulness:
Another statement that is based on ignorance (no offense). Refugees are not even allowed to leave their state within a country, much less cross borders between countries.
Hivemind - so refugee status is indeterminate? grin. Even if in stages, will they not eventually be granted full citizenship rights? Will they, even as refugees, not be allowed to settle certain family members? Will they at some point not be allowed to work unencumbered - if only to get them off welfare. An amazingly daft statement

Mindfulness:
This is the biggest lie ever. Immigrants contribute more to the economy than they take out and they create more jobs, directly and indirectly and an aging society like the British one will increasingly depend on immigration.
Come is this your ideology genetically embedded, or is it administered via daily injections/intravenous drip grin. Immediate contributions, even if I concede your point for arguments sake, are very much different from a long-term investment.

Ten Foreigners coming to the UK, even earning £100K and paying higher rate tax of 40%, have not invested long term in building and maintaining infrastructure. Their immediate contributions will not fund school places for their children, or hospital places for their sick relatives. Not to mention the real sacrifices of blood, sweat and tears it takes to build a nation through time and history.

And, I don't concede the point about them contributing more. There are simply too many factors and assumptions - most are not highly skilled and high earning. Age, length of stay, skill profile, fertility, entitlement to welfare, infrastructure use etc., are all considerations.

Most models are extremely simplified, none look at things historically, and the net difference, even for favourably biased reports, is always a few % points. So its, not a lie, let alone the biggest one ever, quit the histrionics, And quit the expectation of my comforting you in your ideological fog grin

Mindfulness:
Not immigrants are responsible for the low standards in your country but your past governments who failed to make medium-term and long-term investments.
I actually agree here. Mass or unchecked immigration, although presenting problems of it's own, is more a symptom of deeper underlying issues. The lack of infrastructural and educational investment is a huge failure, however, Europe' big blunder is it's falling fertility. Hence the need for immigrants. I laughed my self silly over the 7 odd players of African descent in the French team

Mindfulness:
Live free? You are no longer free on this continent. Going back to nationalistic concepts is a regression into 19th century thinking. It's as ridiculous as tribalistic thinking on the African soil.
I'd wager that 95% of people in healthy, well-ordered EU countries have no desire to roam. Visit, maybe, roam, nah! Turkey is somewhere I visit. I'm not moving there. Lot's of French nationals rock up to the UK due to the accommodating environment for business and talent. The UK will not lose more than it gains by leaving.

Nationalism/tribalism has it's place, strong nations can engage, share, co-operate and trade - as they have always done. Unevenly yoking nations together does not mean progress, it means problems. Nations and peoples without their right to sovereignty and self-determination always experience unrest. The UK exit regardless, the EU project is a failure, and only being held together by increasingly dictatorial policy.

Mindfulness:
You better continue else you will be eaten up by rising nations with which you won't be able to compete - God forbid - if you indeed become little England.
If the UK is superceded naturally so be it. Nations strive and compete just like individuals. It's up to them to compete effectively.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

ANSWER DAMN IT! WHERE ARE THOSE LITTLE BRATS FROM A STUPID MOTHER ABANDONED BY THEIR FATHER?

cheesy cheesy. Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by francis18: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
fem29:

MOTHER OF TWO FUCKING BRAT DID YOU FINALLY ABANDON THEM?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
francis18:

MOTHER OF TWO FUCKING BRAT DID YOU FINALLY ABANDON THEM?

Oh dear grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.