Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) (1915 Views)

Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote / See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn't Know She Was Shot, Did She Smoke Weed? See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Mandynews(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
seriously when i saw this photo i was shocked and said can this be real. but really it is and she is proud to carry it. See Photo Bellow

See more at: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-woman-with-the-biggest-pusy-see-photo/#sthash.JRcFA5fe.dpuf

1 Like

Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by nestaAK(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eat and grow fat cat
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Pennah(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
ehwo! guy ur ***....
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Pennah:
ehwo! guy ur ***....

hi dude
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by TheNonce: 3:31am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided

That cat must be a don in the kitty world!
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
ooopz
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Pennah(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
DESNAT:
hi dude
yes Sir
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your fada! Sorry, I meant your father in heaven, not your biological father! grin cheesy grin

Now, there's only 1 kitten we know in Ijebu and it is not the type with 4 legs & whiskers. It is the kitten with black bushes in between the thighs of every woman! Hahahahaaa! grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by buharisbae(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Your fada! Sorry, I meant your father in heaven, not your biological father! grin cheesy grin

Now, there's only 1 kitten we know in Ijebu and it is not the type with 4 legs & whiskers. It is the kitten with black bushes in between the thighs of every woman! Hahahahaaa! grin grin grin

I wonder y u even laffing

its not even funny! undecided
Re: See Woman With The Biggest kitten (see Photo) by TheBestChamp(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
This isnt what i was expectin wen i saw d topic

(1) (Reply)

Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' / Latest Trendy Aso Ebi Styles And Designs 2017 / Comedian Daniel D Humorous' Wife Graduates From University Of West Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.