Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest (1248 Views)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured / Moral I Learnt From Ronaldo And Wishes To Share With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Aviero: 1:04am On Jul 11, 2016
This night, I witnessed determination, passion, and love for the game in its purest form, in a way I have never seen before. I saw in Ronaldo what I've never seen in anyone before.

I now have a clearer picture of what it means to fall and get back up. I have seen first hand that determination and refusal to accept failure can produce victory.

As someone rightly put, "Ronaldo has taught us that whatever situation life puts us in, we should give it our best shot. We can be the best in whatever situation we find ourselves".

Ronaldo is an embodiment of everything good and righteous. Everything man needs in life to stay up.

We all saw it. The will to succeed!

The world has never seen a better player on and off the pitch. When you're useful on and off the pitch, that's what you call greatness.

Ronaldo is the only player to complete a career grand slam (club and individual honours) in two different leagues. He has played under different coaches, had to adapt to different players, different systems, patterns, and he's still remained at the top of world football. He has destroyed everywhere. That's beauty!

A player!
A leader!
A legend!
The Greatest Player Ever!

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by mazimee(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2016
I really like Ronaldo, I am his fan but saying that he is the greatest is something I can't I don't agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Even messi fans were dumbfounded with his zeal for victory tonight...

Many saying that Portugal had two managers....his determination for victory was undisputable...

Ballon d'Or awaits grin
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by kiddoiLL(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2016
i love what i saw tonyt
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by divinehand2003(m): 3:25am On Jul 11, 2016
CR7 remains the greatest for me. No other compares to him, not even Messi.
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2016
CR7 my man. May yhu play on well to shame haters
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2016
why is it that players comply to ronaldos bossy attitude... no retaliatjions,no fight backs?
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by kenzysmith: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2016
mazimee:
I really like Ronaldo, I am his fan but saying that he is the greatest is something I can't I don't agree with you.
so who is now the greatest?
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Lily4star(f): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
krattoss:
why is it that players comply to ronaldos bossy
attitude... no retaliatjions,no fight backs?

Cos he is a Legend, his achievements are not just something just any player can boast of, what he's achieved speaks for itself
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Ranchhoddas: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Aviero:
This night, I witnessed determination, passion, and love for the game in its purest form, in a way I have never seen before. I saw in Ronaldo what I've never seen in anyone before.

I now have a clearer picture of what it means to fall and get back up. I have seen first hand that determination and refusal to accept failure can produce victory.

As someone rightly put, "Ronaldo has taught us that whatever situation life puts us in, we should give it our best shot. We can be the best in whatever situation we find ourselves".

Ronaldo is an embodiment of everything good and righteous. Everything man needs in life to stay up.

We all saw it. The will to succeed!

The world has never seen a better player on and off the pitch. When you're useful on and off the pitch, that's what you call greatness.

Ronaldo is the only player to complete a career grand slam (club and individual honours) in two different leagues. He has played under different coaches, had to adapt to different players, different systems, patterns, and he's still remained at the top of world football. He has destroyed everywhere. That's beauty!

A player!
A leader!
A legend!
The Greatest Player Ever!

cc: Lalasticlala
Stop saying what you don't know. Zidane did all these and more. Zidane even added the World Cup and the Confederations Cup. Make we hear word.
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Nmeri17: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
kenzysmith:
so who is now the greatest?
Iya Falode cool (the dark one on white jersey) But the trio are quite deadly when paired together upfront
Re: Lessons From Ronaldo - And Why He's The Greatest by Aviero: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nmeri17:
Iya Falode cool (the dark one on white jersey) But the trio are quite deadly when paired together upfront
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Xavi's Father Lashes Back At Ronaldo / Neymar Stormed Out Of Barca Training In Annoyance After Fight With Nelson Semedo / Barcelona Tear Down Neymar’s Giant Posters In Nou Camp [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.