Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Searching For Madrasa - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Searching For Madrasa (1681 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Searching Of The New Crescent - NSCIA / Searching Muslim Sister / Madrasa, Or Place To Learn More About Islam Near Ikoyi/v.i.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Assalamu Alaykum

Can anybody recommend a sound madrasa in osogbo for me. I just got to osogbo and dont wamt to waste time being idle over here.
جزاكم الله خير

1 Like

Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
do you want a school for learning only Arabic or both Arabic and Qur'an? I dont live in osogbo but I have some online materials for learning the Arabic language which you may find useful
Re: Searching For Madrasa by bintalabi(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Contact17:
do you want a school for learning only Arabic or both Arabic and Qur'an? I dont live in osogbo but I have some online materials for learning the Arabic language which you may find useful
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
@ bintalabi I have your email now. You can take it off if you want
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will just post the website for anyone else interested. You can download all the books and handouts. It's completely free!!

http://www.learnarabic.info/p/references.html for books and handouts

http://www.learnarabic.info/p/references.html for the first lecture
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
http://lqtoronto.com

Thats also a good site, specially for non-arabs, the book treated is Durusu lugatal arabiyyah by Dr Abdurrahim, so far(as i know) this is the best book to study if you want to learn Arabic because it was designed mainly for non-arabs, the book is in three volumes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching For Madrasa by Oladim001(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
http://lqtoronto.com

Thats also a good site, specially for non-arabs, the book treated is Durusu lugatal arabiyyah by Dr Abdurrahim, so far(as i know) this is the best book to study if you want to learn Arabic because it was designed mainly for non-arabs, the book is in three volumes.
Is it the one that ends with 'lighayri natikeena biha'. If its dt, then that i've used it. Its very good.
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Agree lexiconkabir. Dr Abdulrahim's books were actually used to teach the classes in the website I provided.
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Contact17:
Agree lexiconkabir. Dr Abdulrahim's books were actually used to teach the classes in the website I provided.

Oops, i didnt check the webpage you provided, my bad lipsrsealed
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oladim001:
Is it the one that ends with 'lighayri natikeena biha'. If its dt, then that i've used it. Its very good.

Na'am thats it!
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Contact17:

Well i accept your offer. Can you send it to my mail please.
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
You cant take away face-face classes too. Anyone in osogbo can still help me out

1 Like

Re: Searching For Madrasa by Demmzy15(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Dr. Abdurahim books are superb, you can get other beneficial materials from here also https://abdurrahman.org/arabic-learning/madina-arabic/
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Demmzy15(m): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2016
captaing59:
You cant take away face-face classes too.
Anyone in osogbo can still help me out
You can try Ede!
Re: Searching For Madrasa by rakabuba001(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2016
what part of osogbo do reside and how far have you gone in this quest?
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
rakabuba001:
what part of osogbo do reside and how far have you gone in this quest?

It seems you stay in osogbo. I dont mind the location of the madrasa as long
as its in osogbo
Re: Searching For Madrasa by busar(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2016
captaing59:
Assalamu Alaykum

Can anybody recommend a sound madrasa in osogbo for me. I just got to osogbo and dont wamt to waste time being idle over here.
جزاكم الله خير
There are good madrasah in oshogbo you can attend. The fact cannot be disputed that face to face class can never be compared to online class. Have you heard of Al Edewiyy? Pm me and I will link you up in sha Allah...
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
busar:
There are good madrasah in oshogbo you can attend. The fact cannot be disputed that face to face class can never be compared to online class. Have you heard of Al Edewiyy? Pm me and I will link you up in sha Allah...

yes i have heard of him and even attended his alqah once in ede. I would appreciate your assistance
Re: Searching For Madrasa by busar(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
captaing59:

yes i have heard of him and even attended his alqah once in ede. I would appreciate your assistance
na'am, gotten your pm
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Husseinat19(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Salamalaikun waramatulaha wabarakatu
Don't knw if u hav gotten one yet but if not i hope dis wil help... The madrasa is Al-Azeez Academic of islamic and Religion studies located at eeman nur&primary skul Rinsayo Area osogbo.... U can just give dm a trial
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Husseinat19:
Salamalaikun waramatulaha wabarakatu
Don't knw if u hav gotten one yet but if not i hope dis wil help... The madrasa is Al-Azeez Academic of islamic and Religion studies located at eeman nur&primary skul Rinsayo Area osogbo.... U can just give dm a trial

Sorry am replying late but i have not been able to get that rinsayo area. am in ota efun so how do i get to rinsayo from there.
Re: Searching For Madrasa by busar(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
captaing59:

I'm not able to reply your pm since. Keep getting error message
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Newnas(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
You can try Ede!

There are two sound Ahlu sunnah madrasas in Ede, Markaz Salafiyyah by Abu Muhammad Al-Edewiyy and Madrasah Tawheed directed by Abu Mutmainah and the al-Atharees.

I've attended both in the past.

Then there is a Madrasah in Ife, though it's very far, Daarul Kitaab wa sunnah, Oluorogbo.

For the time being, you can attend Ustadh Abu Naasir halqah on Imam Shawkaani's book Durorul Bahiyyah. every Sunday, after Asr.
And Dr. Fadhil's tafseer of Imam Sa'diyy tafsir called tayseerul Kareem Rahman.

If I may ask, have you learnt anything before or you just want to start.
Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

There are two sound Ahlu sunnah madrasas in Ede, Markaz Salafiyyah by Abu Muhammad Al-Edewiyy and Madrasah Tawheed directed by Abu Mutmainah and the al-Atharees.

Then there is a Madrasah in Ife, though it's very far, Daarul Kitaab wa sunnah, Oluorogbo.

For the time being, you can attend Ustadh Abu Naasir halqah on Imam Shawkaani's book Durorul Bahiyyah. every Sunday, after Asr.

Am not starting...already learnt something before
Re: Searching For Madrasa by Newnas(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
captaing59:

Am not starting...already learnt something before

Okay, you should try to attend those sittings I mentioned.

Abu Naasir halqah holds at Islahudeen mosque off Olaiya junction.

Dr Fadil's class holds at white mosque in Iludun.

At those gatherings, find a brother and talk to him about your search. in shaa Allah you will be directed.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Madrasa by Demmzy15(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

Actually what I said was in response to the op. But I've come across a brother from Ede, he came to our University for Ramadan lecture. His name is Aboo Khadeejah Qaasim Al Atharee, so I'm considering visiting Ede when I graduate or better still when I'm newly married(I heard there's accommodation for married couples) Insha'Allah!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Madrasa by captaing59(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

Okay, you should try to attend those sittings I mentioned.

Abu Naasir halqah holds at Islahudeen mosque off Olaiya junction.

Dr Fadil's class holds at white mosque in Iludun.

At those gatherings, find a brother and talk to him about your search. in shaa Allah you will be directed.

Will try them this weekend .جزاك الله خير

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Muslim? / Ashura:Devout Shia Muslims using knives to cut open their heads (Graphic Images) / These Muslims Are Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.