Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

These Muslims Are Heartless - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Muslims Are Heartless (1684 Views)

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Muslims Are Heartless by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2007
am sorry, but it really doesnt make sense for a drunk lipsrsealed in the name of an imam blare out from the public address system in the wee hours of the day( 5 am)for a so called 'call to prayer'.dont the muslims have alarms that remind them that they have to pray?shucks.da this thing is so annoying cos my room @the UNILORIN mini campus is just opposite the mosque. cool
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by bindex(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2007
olrotimi:

am sorry, but it really doesnt make sense for a drunk lipsrsealed in the name of an imam blare out from the public address system in the wee hours of the day( 5 am)for a so called 'call to prayer'.don't the muslims have alarms that remind them that they have to pray?shucks.da this thing is so annoying because my room @the UNILORIN mini campus is just opposite the mosque. cool

just hear your sorry self. just because you have access to the internet doesnt mean you should go about demeaning other peoples belief. what about the christains that spend all night shouting and praying in their various houses and churches(located near other peoples houses)
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ poster
u'll make your life a lot easier if u just moved
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by luv2talk(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2007
@Poster
If i were you,i will just cover my face,be informed that im living in agbo-oba ilorin and i know everything about that place,i graduated from UNILORIN mini campus too.
Well,You dont need to complain about Mosque being inside Mini campus.we have just only one Mosque.We have up to 10 churches inside the school and about 15 behind the school fence.They disturbs people arround the place with their drums and junk of noises every blessed evening and Sunday Morning.I wonder why my friend is complaining about a Mosque.i guess you are living in H.BLOCK hostel(animal kingdom grin).cos that is the only hostel that opposite the mosque.if you know that you cant cope living there,You can move to C block,they cant demolise the mosque because of you,You met it there and you will surely leave it there, Think before you open Thread here
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by MP007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2007
This is what I don't decipher, why do u people critize each others believes without giving solutions to the problem and differences? why? if u think "call to prayer" annoys u , why not propose something or contact your congress man or police? and if u think christians are disturbing you with their "virgils" , why not complain to the gov instead of acting ridiculous?

The point is that nigerian folks don't know their rights. Nobody has the right to disturb others during "sleep time", its my fundamental and constitutional right to demand to have a quiet place to rest without being disturbed,  nigeria is a nation where people are 2 religious(thats why some kill).One would hope to have peace rain in a country that claims to be religious and spiritual.

I have two big mosque close to my place in irving,tx . and never I have heard anybody screaming at any point in time.muslims here respect other peoples religion of view. also, I have never heard noises from christians too,  there is no tolerance and respect for others views in nigeria, Its either you obey and conform to one religion or all hell breaks lose("we will keep screaming until u believe"wink

I don't believe that nigeria is truly the most religious in the world because if nigeria is truly religious, why is the country swimming in poverty despite all the so-called "call to prayers" and "virgils"? may the lord have mercy
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
First and foremost, let us get this out of the way, I AM A CHRISTIAN who believes Muslims an Atheits, Agnostics (whether "good" or "bad"wink are going to Hell. Rigtheousness is not the same as being MORAL.

For any muslim take note that I have muslim relatives, as such I understand the ramifications of the Truth upon those relatives if they die as muslims.

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant the truth is that, only one of the so called Religions is the TRUTH.

The Good News of Jesus Christ is the truth, Yes JESUS is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE , If you want further truth that Buddism, Hinduism, Traditional Religios, Islam are all works of the Devil. Search the internet and seek the truth because you will find it. e.g. ISAAC versus ISHMEAL, e.g. ADAM & EVE versus MOHAMMED plus 4 WIVES, e.g. NO MARRIAGE in HEAVEN versus DEAD TERRORIST with VIRGINS in Muslims' "heaven" (actually HELL).
At times you begin to wonder whether or not the god of the muslims is a sex fanatic or not. Jesus himself said there is no marriage in heaven. Yet the so called muslims try and twist the truth that they believe in their own version of Jesus who they call ISSA.
Since as far as I know, The Devil has always been trying to duplicate what God has done, so as to try and deceive people to do wrong things , e.g. when the Isrealites after coming out from Egypt built an Idol, during the so called Christian "Military" Crusades. He tried to duplicate the Good News of Christ by deceiving the lost soul known as Mohammed that he was an angel of light who has brought a message from God to him. (Check the information from people like Walid Shoebat, Zac Anani, Ibrahim Abdallah). Do you now see why there are a lot of dogmas in Islam (e.g. 4 wives, Virgins, killing in the name of allah, referencing the name of an ordinary man called mohammed, violence against any one who rejects islam, violence against anyone who leaves islam "just like a cult group"wink. I can go on forever trying to prove to you Islam is a Demonic cult. However this mail is not for that.
Finally just remember that before now demonic cults like that of Baal existed (probably still exists) during the time of Elijah, they had powerful forces and convictions just like Muslims of today, they killed those who believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then just as some Muslims do now. Remember it got to a stage that Elijah had to run out of fear.Yet the truth is that God is always the winner, God is always true and right, God is always love. So understand that during the end of days things would get worse rather than get better.

Back to the main topic , though I am also angry about all these attacks and killings, yet the truth is that that is exactly what the devil wants. The devil wants a Christian to lose every power, right and priviledge he has by making the Christian angry, sad, feeling vulnerable, feeling hopeless, feeling the need for revenge, so that we (Christians) would end up making a mistake, creating more problem by retaliating, hating muslims (instead of praying for them and preaching to them about what is true and what is not).

Therefore contrary to what my Flesh wants:

Concerning the destroying of the mosque in bauchi, Let me say that I condemn the act of destroying the "physical" Mosque (though I completely support destroying every principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness and "spiritual" mosques).

concerning other religious attacks of Muslims on Christians and attacks of Christians on Muslims, I strongly condemn all of them .

I also condemn the crimes and corruption committed by christians in the name of religion, anger, retaliation and other things.

We Christians should be "Peace and be Still" so that we would know that HE IS GOD.

"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free":

1. It is wrong for A MOSQUE to have been built in a "Government School" because the school is was not a muslim school in the first place.

2. It is demonic for someone to believe that killing a person would make one a holy person, instead it makes you as close to demons as possible.

3. It is wrong for the Christian Students to have allegedly destroyed the Mosque (because the battle is the Lord's, therefore we are not expected to take laws into our hands).

4. It is wrong for Christians to want to retaliate due to frustration and anger.

5. It is wrong for Christians to hate Muslims (understand that they are lost, even though they themselves don't know that they are lost)

Above all things please be at peace that God is in control. Let us understand that it is in the devil's interest if there is war, it is in the devil's interest if True Christians get angry with Muslims so much that they don't preach to them to get born again. The devil knows that violence will bring the dark cycle of retailiation, hence he will try everything to start it in the first place.

Even though we may suffer physical lose during these period let us as Christians know that the Outcome of the Battle as already being determined even before it started. Christians through Christ have already won every battle either with the Devil himself, muslims, islamist, moderates, atheits, agnostics buddist, hinduist etc
Some of them are fighting for control over the physical land (which will pass away, we are enduring for the Crown which would be giving us). The devil (through them) knows that he has but a little time hence he is going about trying to destroy as many souls as possible either through violence, false believe or war
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by olabowale(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
SysUser:

[color=#000099]First and foremost, let us get this out of the way, I AM A CHRISTIAN who believes Muslims an Atheits, Agnostics (whether "good" or "bad"wink are going to Hell. Rigtheousness is not the same as being MORAL.

Thank man. I am a Muslim, who believes that all non Muslims are destined for Jahannam (Hellfire). It is a 'Hatman' decree. A thing already decided. Afterall non Muslims are kafiruun.

For any muslim take note that I have muslim relatives, as such I understand the ramifications of the Truth upon those relatives if they die as muslims.

Your Muslim family understand your condition Mr. kafir. They know that you belong to Jahannam (Hellfire), if you die in your state of calling a mere mortal in the personage of Isa bin Mariam God! And you surely deserve to be in Hell by lying on Jesus and demeaning your Creator, at the evil saying!

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant the truth is that, only one of the so called Religions is the TRUTH.

Yes. And the true religion is Total submission to Allah. That religion or way of living is ISLAM. It is rooted in obedience to God.

The Good News of Jesus Christ is the truth, Yes JESUS is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE , If you want further truth that Buddism, Hinduism, Traditional Religios, Islam are all works of the Devil. Search the internet and seek the truth because you will find it. e.g. ISAAC versus ISHMEAL, e.g. ADAM & EVE versus MOHAMMED plus 4 WIVES, e.g. NO MARRIAGE in HEAVEN versus DEAD TERRORIST with VIRGINS in Muslims' "heaven" (actually HELL).

Yet the Muslims seek protection in God against the accursed Devil, who has been deprived of all mercies and forgiveness! About Ismail and Isiaq: Who is older and by how many years? Who then is rightfully the first child? Who then could be considered the only Child, which should be time between their ages? Who did God have covenant with; Ibrahiim the father of the two sons, or Sarah the mother of the younger son? Which religion keep the tradition of Ibrahiim attempt to sacrifice his son in obedience to God's command given to him in his dream? Why would this people observe this tradition and would attach it to wrong son, except that they actually mention the correct son, who was the older and therefore qualified to be the only son, as long as his younger brother was not born? From the bossy picture that we have been painted of Sarah, by the Jews and the always acquiescing Christians, it is very clear that if Ibrahiim had told her that her son at her old age was going to be slaughtered, she would have forced God to reverse the command and would have stopped at nothing from keeping Ibrahiim from obeying God!The rest of your psycho babble is not worth my effort.
At times you begin to wonder whether or not the god of the muslims is a sex fanatic or not. Jesus himself said there is no marriage in heaven. Yet the so called muslims try and twist the truth that they believe in their own version of Jesus who they call ISSA.

No muslim is permitted to follow Issa and Yahya bin Zakariyyah, in their practised celibacy! If a Muslim, male or female can marry they should do so. So twisting is from you and your type. So Mr. don't marry and encourage all Christians to follow your lead. You will see how quickly you will be left standing alone in your impracticable idea! Or Christianity will die a natural death! Either way, you will still end up in Jahannam, if you die as a Christian.

Since as far as I know, The Devil has always been trying to duplicate what God has done, so as to try and deceive people to do wrong things , e.g. when the Isrealites after coming out from Egypt built an Idol, during the so called Christian "Military" Crusades. He tried to duplicate the Good News of Christ by deceiving the lost soul known as Muhammad that he was an angel of light who has brought a message from God to him. (Check the information from people like Walid Shoebat, Zac Anani, Ibrahim Abdallah). Do you now see why there are a lot of dogmas in Islam (e.g. 4 wives, Virgins, killing in the name of allah, referencing the name of an ordinary man called mohammed, violence against any one who rejects islam, violence against anyone who leaves islam "just like a cult group"wink. I can go on forever trying to prove to you Islam is a Demonic cult. However this mail is not for that.

Tell me, what is equivalent Surah Nas, Falaq, Iklas, Lahab, Nasr, Kafiruun, kautar, Maun, etc, indeed the 114, from your Bible, both old and new testaments? Indeed the real good news, is that God revealed Al Qur'an to correct your leaders doctoring/sanitising the Original revealed previous books; Taurah to Moses, Sabuur to David and Injiil to Jesus! Yet you reject what will point you to the destination of success. You are using the example of deluded, handful of Arabs to support your crippled argument. You ignored the vast number of Children of Israel who have more rights over Jesus than you a far flunged African, who has been sold a Bill of goods. How are you different from the traditional worshippers? You set up a mediator between you and God, they do the same. You set up a partner with God, they do the same. You create a child for God, they do the same. Whats your difference, tell me?

Finally just remember that before now demonic cults like that of Baal existed (probably still exists) during the time of Elijah, they had powerful forces and convictions just like Muslims of today, they killed those who believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then just as some Muslims do now. Remember it got to a stage that Elijah had to run out of fear.Yet the truth is that God is always the winner, God is always true and right, God is always love. So understand that during the end of days things would get worse rather than get better.

Is there not a group that calls itself Christian that has images, sculptures that they use as stand in for what they venerate? Are the catholic not this group? Is there a personage that they call Fatima in some sect of Christianity? Fatima, the very name of the daughter of Prophet Muhammad (as), who you are talking so badly about! Indeed are not all Christians handing something on their necks, with an image on it? What is this, if not idolatry? Aren't stain glasses and pintings in the Churches that has become of your religion rites? Who is the idol worshipper now, mister?

Back to the main topic , though I am also angry about all these attacks and killings, yet the truth is that that is exactly what the devil wants. The devil wants a Christian to lose every power, right and priviledge he has by making the Christian angry, sad, feeling vulnerable, feeling hopeless, feeling the need for revenge, so that we (Christians) would end up making a mistake, creating more problem by retaliating, hating muslims (instead of praying for them and preaching to them about what is true and what is not).

Truth is relative to how mankind sees it. However truth is one and it belongs to GOD!

Therefore contrary to what my Flesh wants:

Concerning the destroying of the mosque in bauchi, Let me say that I condemn the act of destroying the "physical" Mosque (though I completely support destroying every principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness and "spiritual" mosques).

Tell me did Jesus built any Church? Did Jesus know anything about Church, since there was none in his time alive? Did Jesus prayed in any Church? I guess you wanted to write spiritual Church,' instead!

Maybe your irate is relevant to the topic, but you must understand that Islam will spread to all the places there are mankind. No one can do anything about it. It is a thing decreed. A 'hatman decree.' So swallow the bitter pill. Your Muslim family members are in better position than you. You can't even clean yourself properly, when you use the privy! How real is that!
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by tomX1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2007
@SysUser,
Ur posting is completely derailing the original post. If you wish to start your own thread please feel free to do so man.
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by ttruth(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
@post :

The answer is YES. MUSLIMS ARE REALLY HEARTLESS MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

Although what you have written does not make sense to me
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by alimat2(f): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^^^^^

U posts alway make me lafffffff grin grin grin

t.truth i know u hatred d Islam grow every seconds but u can never beat Islam no matter how hard u try
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by ttruth(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^

U posts alway make me lafffffff grin grin grin

t.truth i know u hatred d Islam grow every seconds but u can never beat Islam no matter how hard u try

On what do you base your research on?

Who says Islam is growing ? Why not stop forcing people to convert to Islam through terror, violence and Al- Taqiyah (Islamic deception) and lets see what will become of Islam.

grin grin grin grin
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by GODSON2009(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
dont mind them,after they ll be developing high blood pressure that christians are speaking in tongues or that redemption camp is having holy ghost night.
how can any sane person keep on blaring the call to prayer every single day at an unGODLY hour,even after many years of the same set of people coming its like a church pastor driving round his member's house one after the other and calling them to church, na by force??
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by alimat2(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
U will soon die of hatred for Islam tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by GODSON2009(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
i am not suprised,typical of all muslims no one is going to die of hatred for islam,your fellow brothers and sisters are killing each other already shia and sunni wahhabi e.t.c grin grin
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
GODSON2009:

i am not suprised,typical of all muslims no one is going to die of hatred for islam,your fellow brothers and sisters are killing each other already shia and sunni wahhabi e.t.c grin grin
Mohammad was very heartless,dats y he led d battle of Bard&killed many innocent pple in the 'holy month' of ramadan
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
GODSON2009:

Mohammad was very heartless,dats y he led d battle of Bard&killed many innocent pple in the 'holy month' of ramadan
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by GODSON2009(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
and then lied and deceived his mugun followers that he saw a vision from GOD that it was justified grin and they believed
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by ttruth(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
Muhammad was the consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. Muhammad encouraged lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his agenda to convert the whole of mankind to his perverted vision of 'Islam'.

He introduced the charter of Al- Taqiyah, which encouraged his gullible followers to lie and deceive others about the true nature of Islam.

Ishaq:442 "By Muhammad's order we beguiled them."

Muhammad used all nefarious methods of deception, subterfuge, murder, bribery and assassinatioon to bring people under his perverted version of 'Islam'.

Ishaq:496 "'By Allah you lie,' one said to another. 'Liar yourself!' 'You are a disaffected person arguing on behalf of the diseased."

Deception, Betrayal and Lying are the HALLMARK of Muhammad and his followers; unto this day.

Ishaq:519 "Hajjaj said to the Apostle, 'I have money scattered among the Meccan merchants, so give me permission to go and get it.' Having got Muhammad's permission, he said,
'I must tell lies.' The Apostle said, 'Tell them.'"

Again and again and again, the Hadiths paint a DISGUSTING and UNHOLY but TRUTHFUL portrayal of Muhammad

The list is endless, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Toheebah: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES,

IT HAS NOTHING TODO WITH BEING HEARTLESS,

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY OF THE CHIRISTIANS THAT SATYS INFONT OF YOUR WINDOW AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL, whereevre that is,

just see that periods as an alarm you most certainy need, people shouldn't be sleeping at that hour anyway,

most succesful people don't sleep that much,
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by manmustwac(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2010
@post
if it was a church making noise at 5am in the morning? And regardless of all the (imported) religious beliefs nigeria would be a better place if everybody just decided to be good for goodness sake.
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by Aishabee(f): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
Salam brothers and sisters, pls let us knw when to use our energy and precious time for people who need it.

Some threads are meant to be ignored becos from the post u can predict the intention of whoever starts it.

Stubborn and stupid is the worst combo you can get anywhere. may Allah continue to guide us right and give us the patience we need.
Re: These Muslims Are Heartless by chakula: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ameen. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help!:jinn Attack On Me { Female} / Ashura:Devout Shia Muslims using knives to cut open their heads (Graphic Images) / I Need Some Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.