Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,422 members, 7,826,634 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) (42976 Views)

It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) by ntbeatz(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
aotlatitude:

Guy, abeg when the song is out let me know.
The beat is dope and I am working on it already.
yes bozz, tanx... I appreciate that
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) by Philcool(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2016
flexyfit:
imagine the embarrassment....chai....if m d baby mama which of course I can't be.....I will hide myself in a cupboard...choi....shame...
I think if it is said that he doesn't have a wife, maybe it might be of a corrective notion that he may have wives...not a wife wink
Plz forgive me if it's also a very wrong impression.
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) by mindtricks: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2016
kenkenn:
They are all on the same trend (most Nigerian musicians)...

Get children, throw away their mothers

Wizkid

Davido

Timaya

DBanj

and many many more

Am fully convinced that these guys were trained by Mothers and fathers

Check their history and life profile

Wonder what do you expect when more or less what they have been singing is all about girls?
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
ntbeatz:
yes bozz, tanx... I appreciate that
Boss how far nau!? Shey I no fit get another beat ni? Thanks for that one.
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) by ntbeatz(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2017
aotlatitude:

Boss how far nau!? Shey I no fit get another beat ni? Thanks for that one.

bozz, you use that one? make I hear am na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos / Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.