Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses (1180 Views)

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths / Nigerian Nurse Threatens To Sue PUNCH NEWSPAPER Over Defamatory Publications. / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by titane: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Nora Oma Patrick
Then again , every freaking medical complaints , signs and symptoms in Nigeria is diagnosed as Typhoid and malaria !
Headache, Fever , abdominal pain , any pain , blood in the stool, skin rash , diarrhea , inflammation on any part of the body , abnormal weight loss, injuries sustained from accident; in fact if you fall from a nine storey building and break your neck , most Nigerian doctors will still treat you for Typhoid and fever ! If you are lucky, they will give antibiotics and send you home ! Or upgrade you to anemia , and do a blood transfusion!
How about second opinion?
How about referral ? No !
Most Nigerian doctors will want to treat you until you die in their hospital/clinic ; even when they don't know what the hell is wrong with you !
Your life means absolutely nothing to them ! To them you are a mere customer , and they will do anything to retain you as a customer!
They need your money to pay their staff the peanut salary they pay !
There is nothing like I don't know !
I have never seen this case before!
Go to Alaba clinic , maybe they can help you there ! Sometimes you waka with your two legs to a hospital; one wrong injection and you are dead !
There is nothing like I don't understand these symptoms ; go to this place ! No !
Instead they will refer you to their own private clinics!
Do you know that according the most recent WHO study ; the average life expectancy of an average Nigeria is 53 years old ? Yes ! If you live up to 53 years in Nigeria, you actually lived long !
This age has in fact gone up from the 43 years it was before !
Before you come to argue on this post , before you come to plead is not my portion here or do one religious incantation on this post ; go and ask yourself why our politicians travel outside Nigeria to get medical treatment !
Go and ask yourself why Nigerians trust Indian healthcare system more!
Go and ask yourself why your president had to travel to London to treat an ordinary ear infection !
Yes ! Your guess is as good as mine !
Yes , unfortunately, he doesn't fucking trust the health care system in Nigeria!
That's why a Nigerian woman suddenly becomes a prayer warrior immediately she finds out she is pregnant !
One wrong move and you are dead ! For ordinary childbirth !
And no one will be held accountable !
Trust me , Google app can give you a better diagnosis than most of these incompetent, half baked , Nigerian doctors !
Argue with your stethoscope!
Nora Oma Patrick (c),2016.
Yesterday at 6:10am · Calgary, AB, Canada · Public
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by titane: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by titane: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
obinoscopy mynd44 lalaaticlala Dominique, food Don done
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by eleojo23: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Not again
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Amberon11: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Nobody should dare insult this man. He said the undiluted truth. We are only living by His grace in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Titane my friend, this is your thread, do I really have to say anything or honour(nay dignify) the pained nurse with a response? I bet not.
We're the most insulted professionals, yet indispensable. I would leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Amberon11:
Nobody should dare insult this man. He said the undiluted truth. We are only living by His grace in Nigeria.
My brother, are you for real?
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by titane: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
frenchwine:
Titane my friend, this is your thread, do I really have to say anything or honour(nay dignify) the pained nurse with a response? I bet not.
We're the most insulted professionals, yet indispensable. I would leave it at that.
continue being good....
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
titane:
continue being good....
You have spoken well.
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Amberon11: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2016
You haven't been to Nigerian hospitals where you were told that you were completely fine only to go abroad to be told you were to have arrived early because you would have deteriorated in the event of further delay, have you?

You haven't had an eye operation in Nigeria only for it to go worse and have that same eye re-operated on, [abroad of course] and it got better?

I'm speaking from experience. The first happened to my sister's bf and the second happened to my dad. There are thousands more cases of such. its a daily occurrence in Nigeria.

frenchwine:

My brother, are you for real?
Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
You haven't been to Nigerian hospitals where you were told that you were completely fine only to go abroad to be told you were to have arrived early because you would have deteriorated in the event of further delay, have you?

You haven't had an eye operation in Nigeria only for it to go worse and have that same eye re-operated on, [abroad of course] and it got better?

I'm speaking from experience. The first happened to my sister's bf and the second happened to my dad. There are thousands more cases of such. its a daily occurrence in Nigeria.

cc Dora Akunyili, we hereby invoke your ghost into this matter to share your experience of one of the many cases of wrong diagnosis abroad. Your blessed soul would have still been with us had you heeded the diagnosis of Nigerian doctors.
Bottom line : wrong diagnosis is a global medical challenge. It could be worse in Nigeria but believe you me we're surely punching above our weight considering our work environment relative to what obtains abroad.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11, I hereby implore you that when next you have a nagging headache, hurry, take the next flight abroad to see your better diagnostic doctors because while those in Nigeria(constrained by diagnostic equipments, and the cost of requesting for a routine CT or MRI, for which you may have to travel across 3states to access) may tell you it's stress induced and reassure you with some pills, those abroad would tell you to thank your ancestors you came early because you have a Space occupying Lesion.
And when you're done with your 3months medical sojourn abroad,you would come back to do a thanksgiving in a Nigerian church to the god of the Nigerians for sparing your life. Now tell me if the $30000 spent in the course of your sojourn wouldn't have made a huge impact in equipping the local hospitals in your area, producing better diagnostic doctors.
Multiply that by the hundreds other privileged few like you and tell me why our health sector shouldn't be the best in the world.
Caveat :This is more metaphoric than direct

1 Like

Re: Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses by Amberon11: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't converse with daft people.

You should ask one of the duo "bracket" who was sick and dying in silence in Nigeria after being told by doctors he was perfectly okay, only to be flown to england to receive proper medical treatment.

Get lost!!
frenchwine:
Amberon11, I hereby implore you that when next you have a nagging headache, hurry, take the next flight abroad to see your better diagnostic doctors because while those in Nigeria(constrained by diagnostic equipments, and the cost of requesting for a routine CT or MRI, for which you may have to travel across 3states to access) may tell you it's stress induced and reassure you with some pills, those abroad would tell you to thank your ancestors you came early because you have a Space occupying Lesion.
And when you're done with your 3months medical sojourn abroad,you would come back to do a thanksgiving in a Nigerian church to the god of the Nigerians for sparing your life. Now tell me if the $30000 spent in the course of your sojourn wouldn't have made a huge impact in equipping the local hospitals in your area, producing better diagnostic doctors.
Multiply that by the hundreds other privileged few like you and tell me why our health sector shouldn't be the best in the world.
Caveat :This is more metaphoric than direct

(1) (Reply)

Blues Blood Or Epididymal Hypertension. What Every Guy Need To Know About It. / Pls Help I Think I Am Having Ringworm All Over My Body / Man Hospitalized After MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.