Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus (741 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by Raffa(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Somtime i begun to worry Hw come their is no black men btw the disciples of jesus
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by temple11: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Who's a disaple please?
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by TI1919(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulation for having a topic on nairaland.

But I don't think this one will get to permanent site. Try and write something better

2 Likes

Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by darkenkach(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
What's the name of your English teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by uwagimboo: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Op, since u re talking of apple, have u seen a black apple urself
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by johnglefury(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Have you seen their pictures?
was there camera in those days?
even the pictures of Jesus we see in churches today are from the movie, "Passion of Christ"
Be wise OP

1 Like

Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by Amberon11: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Mumu
Raffa:
Somtime i begun to worry Hw come their is no black men btw the disciples of jesus
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by TrajansKong: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Raffa:

There is ALWAYS one... undecided

Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by Richirich713: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cuz it doesn't matter.
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by shaneroberts26: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Are you talking about the white (fake) Jesus or the black(real) Jesus?
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raffa:

Jesus is a Negro, Jesus is a black man. All Jesus' disciples were black people.
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by TrajansKong: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
shaneroberts26:
Are you talking about the white (fake) Jesus or the black(real) Jesus?

He's talking about the only jesus Africans would truly worship and fear.

Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrajansKong:

He's talking about the only jesus Africans would truly worship and fear.

Jesus is neither white nor Caucasian, he is also not effeminate.

The tribe of Judah is a tribe of dark-skinned people, Jesus is dark-skinned, Jesus is a Negro.

Aeons of whitewashing is peeling off, Jesus is dark-skinned.

Rev 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Jesus does not bleach, so you can be rest assured that the colour of his feet is also the colour of his face
Re: Why Their Is No Black Men Btw The Disciple Of Jesus by DjAndroid: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Raffa:

Who took the actual picture of Jesus and His disciples?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Suspended After He Was Arrested For Soliciting For Sex / Are Mediums Real? / Married 15-year-old Girl Derya B Dies During Child Birth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.