Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (13641 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by CoolUsername: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:

So if Sheep practice homosexuality are Sheep humans and are humans animals? Do we share the same consciousness as animals? Or did we supposedly evolve from sheep?

Assuming we did not and we all have the same common ancestor we evolved from such as a fish or an Ape why do we not share the very same consciousness with our common ancestor?

Make una just dey mumu una self.

Ok I'm going to take this step by step.
First, humans should be allowed to practice homosexuality because it is simply an orientation in humans that has no objective disadvantage to the modern society. Freedom of association allows people to mingle provided that it is not for a cause that denies others their rights. I only corrected the poster's false notion that exclusive homosexuality was found only in humans. No, we don't share the same consciousness as sheep and we didn't evolve from them. We only share a common ancestor.

Second, we do not share the same consciousness with our ancestors for the same reason why your own consciousness is not exactly the same as either of your parents. You're separate individuals. Coupled with the gradual evolution of the brain we are able process fast more than our ancestors were.

I hope you see your errors in case of next time. I'm sure you don't want to come across as a person who makes a living by mixing concrete.

2 Likes

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by TrajansKong: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
shadeyinka:

...How do demons look like? They are spirits for Gods sake you don't see them. When they are provoked, they take over the faculties of the demonized person and speak through the person.

You mean like this? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WxzcYfKiI
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Amberon11: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
No they weren't. If they are, then kleptomaniacs are born that way too.

Keep buying all scientists say. They once prescribed smoking and ketchup according to scientists could cure diarrhoea and everything else.
dalaman:

Gays are naturally born gay. Google is your friend. Homosexuality exist in almost all mammalian species m step outside your comfort zone and learn new things. Recent studies and research shows that even psychopaths are born that way.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by dalaman: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Amberon11:
No they weren't. If they are, then kleptomaniacs are born that way too.

Keep buying all scientists say. They once prescribed smoking and ketchup according to scientists could cure diarrhoea and everything else.

You made them gay abi? Homosexuality exist in almost all mammalian species .
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by sonofthunder: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
shadeyinka:
An argument I hear often amongst gays is that they were born that way. Look in nature, is there any animal whos sexual preference is of the same sex?

How come its only among human beings we see people claiming an unnatural sexial preference.

If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac? You apprehend a kleptomaniac stealing in the market, would he be released if his argument was "I was born a kleptomaniac?"

In the name of civilization, we throw sound reasoning out of the window.

I submit the question again, Nairalanders -If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac?
oga its the sane question I keep asking them oh... but they never ever give me an answer.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by sonofthunder: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

First, humans should be allowed to practice homosexuality because it is simply an orientation in humans that has no objective disadvantage to the modern society. Freedom of association allows people to mingle provided that it is not for a cause that denies others their rights. I only corrected the poster's false notion that exclusive homosexuality was found only in humans. No, we don't share the same consciousness as sheep and we didn't evolve from them. We only share a common ancestor.

Second, we do not share the same consciousness with our ancestors for the same reason why your own consciousness is not exactly the same as either of your parents. You're separate individuals. Coupled with the gradual evolution of the brain we are able process fast more than our ancestors were.

I hope you see your errors in case of next time. I'm sure you don't want to come across as a person who makes a living by mixing concrete.
may God have mercy on your soul
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Weah96: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Every homosexual person I know or have met was molested at an early age. The law of probability states that there should be one homosexual who wasn't molested. But nope, every one was r.aped or forced to suck something. I don't believe that it is innate. But I'm willing to concede that possibility.

Btw, when I see a new homosexual in my community or on the job, I always ask around his acquaintances to see if the nigga was r.aped early. LOL. Trust me, they usually disclose their molestation history to their family members and friends. I recently rescued some akata girl from lesbianism by showing her what a man can do with correct hip leverage. She too was molested early, as was her sister who is also a lesbian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Weah96:
Every homosexual person I know or have met was molested at an early age. The law of probability states that there should be one homosexual who wasn't molested. But nope, every one was r.aped or forced to suck something. I don't believe that it is innate. But I'm willing to concede that possibility.

Btw, when I see a new homosexual in my community or on the job, I always ask around his acquaintances to see if the nigga was r.aped early. LOL. Trust me, they usually disclose their molestation history to their family members and friends. I recently rescued some akata girl from lesbianism by showing her what a man can do with correct hip leverage. She too was molested early, as was her sister who is also a lesbian.

Wow . I admire your honesty . But are you on drugs ? Because such candor from depraved atheists is rare .
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Donnffd, I am sorry I couldn't reply your comments earlier than this

donnffd:

I do agree, the complexity in the universe is mind-bugling, and we humans have battled with the realization of it for so long, but because something is so complex, does it really affirms design?

Hm, just check out this. Is it possible for a laptop to self assemble itself over a period of say one trillion years? Can a pair of trousers be created with buttons and zippers, can a bicycle self create itself with chains, pedals, hand bars given gazillion years. My friend, the key is not complexity but functionality.

donnffd:

You said you are a physicist, and i am very much sure you realize that the scientific consensus is that all life evolved on this planet, Now thats just one way we see how complexity can arise from a naturalistic process without input from a designer, why cant the universe also have that?

Have you looked at the statistical odds of a planet like the earth existing? Do you know that no life would have existed on the earth without the moon. If the distance of the earth from the sun differs by 10%, no life will exist. How com on this same earth we have the combination of gases in the proportion which can sustain life. Check out the carbon cycle, water cycle...on this same planet earth we have a life sustaining food chain. The statistical odds is astonishing. Remove just one variable and earth becomes a barren planet.

Do you know that as physicists, we have not been able to solve the equation that completely describes the second most premitive atom Helium in the periodic table not to talk of the heavier atoms?

donnffd:

Again, because we see something so complex, still doesnt prove that it was designed because we dont have sample of universes to compare our universe with, its like seeing one snow-flake fall from the sky and because of the nice crystalline structure, claim that it was intelligently design without even comparing it with other snow-flakes.

As I said before. The question is not about complexity but functionality. Snow flakes are fractals by nature, the ice crystal arrangements are complex and beautiful but we cannot place much of functionality behind it. Look at the clouds, we can characterise them according to their shapes (looks) but these are fractals. Like I said, atoms are so ordered and complex. They make up everything and of course functional.

donnffd:

Then you said Demons are real, well i cannot say Demons dont exist, because i dont have enough evidence to make a claim like that, but i do know that there havent been any evidence that supports that "Demons are real", so if you do have any evidence, please show me...and i am sure you would agree now that just acting abnormal cant be regarded evidence for a Demon.

What kind of evidence would you have believed- a physical laboratory evidence? The instrument for that I am sorry has not been invented and probably never will. Interestingly, not everything in science is measurable e.g the Hypnotism phenomenon. However, it is proven in
science to exist and at best, scientists try to comprehend it.

Your question is like asking a medical doctor to show you the malarial parasite before you believe his diagnosis. Demons are spiritual equivalence of bacteria s, virus and other disease causing organism. They infect their host and then the host begin to exhibit characteristics peculiar to the vector.

A lot of people believe scientific conclusions without understanding the basis, the bias and the politics in science. Many things are not what they seem...your hypothesis sometimes bias your interpretation of data.

My understanding of the laws of physics lead me to no other conclusion that God (the designer) created everything. What you see in T.B. Joshuas ministry about demons are real. I have never seen an AIDS virus, but I have seen the effect on people. I have never seen a common cold virus yet I know when I am infected with them. There is no scientist who have ever seen an electron, or a neutron yet we describe them in beautiful equations.

Your final question rephrased sounds like "SHOW ME AN ELECTRON, THEN I WILL BELIEVE THAT ATOMS EXIST"

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
CoolUsername:

Your argument sounds like:
" Dogs and Goats do not have sexual inhibition to their family members therefore, since this exist among animals, it should be OK for humans too."

If some animals practice cannibalism, does it make it OK for a human being to do so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanders, let me make this simpler. Anorexia is an eating disorder. It hurts no one and the victim seems to enjoy her new life style.

Should we claim that such anorexic was born that way and should be left alone to eat whenever she wants OR we say, this anorexic is sick and needs help.

Homosexuals need help

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Weah96: 4:20am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wow . I admire your honesty . But are you on drugs ? Because such candor from depraved atheists is rare .

Atheism is common sense. It really says nothing about a human other than the person's gullibility meter. Don't expect to 419 an old atheist person.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Amberon11: 4:42am On Jul 12, 2016
kleptomania exists in all mammalian species too.

So next your phone gets stolen and you happen to apprehend the thief, give him a pat at the back and say 'well done my nigga".
dalaman:

You made them gay abi? Homosexuality exist in almost all mammalian species .

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Weah96:

Atheism is common sense. It really says nothing about a human other than the person's gullibility meter. Don't expect to 419 an old atheist person.

Atheism common sense? No way! It takes a greater faith to believe that:
1. Energy could appear spontaneously in nature (Violation of the laws of conservation of Energy)
2. Energy (invisible) can condense into ordered physical entities like atoms, molecules, crystal (violation of laws of Entropy)
3. It is common sense to assume that in the beginning the total Energy in the Universe should be zero so, how did big bang occur?

We are both FAITH people;
You believe that the universe from zero spontaneously became something:
I believe that the universe had an invisible powerful consciousness called God who set the Physical creations in motion.

If ALL science are approximations, atheism replaces faith in God with faith in science.

Should kleptomaniacs be condemned for being kleptomaniacs? Should rational men not seek treatment for the kleptomaniac?

It goes beyond hurting or not hurting the society.

If people who do beastiality need treatment even though they hurt no body (some of them could even be vegetarians) how much more a homosexual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2016
shadeyinka:
An argument I hear often amongst gays is that they were born that way. Look in nature, is there any animal whos sexual preference is of the same sex?

How come its only among human beings we see people claiming an unnatural sexial preference.

If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac? You apprehend a kleptomaniac stealing in the market, would he be released if his argument was "I was born a kleptomaniac?"

I submit the question again, Nairalanders -If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac?

I believe that people are avoiding the ANSWER to this question. A kleptomaniac is a person whose natural preference is to steal petty things as a way of life...if we can conclude that they were born with that nature shouldn't we try to understand them and respect their choice of preference?
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2016
dalaman:

Which statistics? Will you stop telling lies?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/jul/24/gay-genes-science-is-on-the-right-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it

http://time.com/3733480/ben-carson-gay-choice-science/

Interesting article involving Ben Carson. I believe you know that there is what is known as popular science. Everyone who does not conform is bullied out of the mainstream.

According to Dr Carson,
“Some of our brightest minds have looked at this debate, and up until this point there have been no definitive studies that people are born into a specific sexuality.”

Popular science is the reason where a rejected hypothesis becomes accepted almost a hundred years after. Popular science is not your friend.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by CoolUsername: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
shadeyinka:

Your argument sounds like:
" Dogs and Goats do not have sexual inhibition to their family members therefore, since this exist among animals, it should be OK for humans too."

If some animals practice cannibalism, does it make it OK for a human being to do so?

If you actually read the comment, you would've seen where I said that I was only trying to correct the false assumption.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Weah96: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
shadeyinka:

Atheism common sense? No way! It takes a greater faith to believe that:
1. Energy could appear spontaneously in nature (Violation of the laws of conservation of Energy)
2. Energy (invisible) can condense into ordered physical entities like atoms, molecules, crystal (violation of laws of Entropy)
3. It is common sense to assume that in the beginning the total Energy in the Universe should be zero so, how did big bang occur?

We are both FAITH people;
You believe that the universe from zero spontaneously became something:
I believe that the universe had an invisible powerful consciousness called God who set the Physical creations in motion.

If ALL science are approximations, atheism replaces faith in God with faith in science.

Should kleptomaniacs be condemned for being kleptomaniacs? Should rational men not seek treatment for the kleptomaniac?

It goes beyond hurting or not hurting the society.

If people who do beastiality need treatment even though they hurt no body (some of them could even be vegetarians) how much more a homosexual.

Homosexuals hurt no one. But I have noticed a trend where every single one I meet is a victim of prior molestation.

Atheists believe in reality. You believe in blind hope, just like the Muslims do. You believe that a creator spoke to human beings and told them to write a book. Just like the Muslims do. The people who sold the story to you didn't do anything special to make you believe that the creator talked to them. That's where atheism comes in. Atheists don't believe that a creator would speak to someone and not confer the ability to verify if they're telling the truth. The creator cannot be a fool, which is what the bible writers are implying.

How can you bring a message from someone that I've never met and then continue to tell me rubbish when I threaten to verify the message?

That's basically the extent of atheism. Just because you cannot be convinced by a scam doesn't mean that you know how energy was formed or how matter came into existence. Those are independent positions.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by donnffd(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
shadeyinka:

Hm, just check out this. Is it possible for a laptop to self assemble itself over a period of say one trillion years? Can a pair of trousers be created with buttons and zippers, can a bicycle self create itself with chains, pedals, hand bars given gazillion years. My friend, the key is not complexity but functionality.

No, a laptop would not assemble itself over a period of a trillion zillion years, neither would a bicycle, Noone said they would but your mistake is equating life to machine.

First, we can agree that the most complex systems we have found in the universe is life and yes, its very functional, but you equating it to a machine is off, you know why?, Life reproduces, something a machine cant do. We can argue about how life began, but once it began, it began very simple but its ability to replicate itself was the bedrock of its complexity later on. Mistakes in replication meant that the offspring would have slightly different characteristics of its parent and sometimes new features are added. Natural selection then filters out the functional from the unfunctional. Over millions of years, you can imagine the functional complexity that would amass

Have you looked at the statistical odds of a planet like the earth existing? Do you know that no life would have existed on the earth without the moon. If the distance of the earth from the sun differs by 10%, no life will exist. How com on this same earth we have the combination of gases in the proportion which can sustain life. Check out the carbon cycle, water cycle...on this same planet earth we have a life sustaining food chain. The statistical odds is astonishing. Remove just one variable and earth becomes a barren planet.

That just shows you how life evolved to adapt to earthly features. Your assumption is that the earth was put here and is just right to sustain life. I beg to defer,Life is the way it is because of the earth and not the other way around, Life evolved to fit into the environment it found itself, those who couldnt fit, died off. So trust me when i say, the only thing special about the earth is that it is in a region that supports liquid water, and liquid water is essential for life's chemistry(as we know it). Fyi, some saturn satellites have even more liquid water than earth and are potential habitats for life also.

What kind of evidence would you have believed- a physical laboratory evidence? The instrument for that I am sorry has not been invented and probably never will. Interestingly, not everything in science is measurable e.g the Hypnotism phenomenon. However, it is proven in
science to exist and at best, scientists try to comprehend it.

Your question is like asking a medical doctor to show you the malarial parasite before you believe his diagnosis. Demons are spiritual equivalence of bacteria s, virus and other disease causing organism. They infect their host and then the host begin to exhibit characteristics peculiar to the vector.

Your final question rephrased sounds like "SHOW ME AN ELECTRON, THEN I WILL BELIEVE THAT ATOMS EXIST"

If you go back to my question, you would notice i asked "show me evidence that demon exist" and not " show me a demon"...There are two different things, i only asked for evidence. Yes, noone saw an electron before knowing it was there but they had evidence it was there, they could measure its charge, and detect its energy, that is evidence.
You havent been to the surface of the sun, how do you know its hot, because you can feel it, that is evidence.
Malaria parasite has been seen in the lab many times over, that is evidence.

So you see, evidence is an effect that has a direct casual link to the claim being made where there is no other possible explanation for such effect, and that was what i asked for!
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Weah96:

Homosexuals hurt no one. But I have noticed a trend where every single one I meet is a victim of prior molestation.

On this I agree with you. In spiritual terms, they get infected like contracting HIV from an infected person. Rape or consensual, it doesn't matter.

Weah96:

Atheists believe in reality. You believe in blind hope, just like the Muslims do. You believe that a creator spoke to human beings and told them to write a book. Just like the Muslims do. The people who sold the story to you didn't do anything special to make you believe that the creator talked to them.

Point of correction, Atheists believe ONLY in PHYSICAL reality.

Theists however believe in both PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL reality.

Another point of correction! What you term as blind hope is not true. Many theists like me have experiences of the spiritual and whether you believe it or not, it influences our believe. I have seen miracles, I have been used of God to perform some miracles, I have casted out demons and even sometimes, failed in the above.

Except you want to claim that these events took place naturally by chance of coincidence. How can you know if an orange is sweet without tasting from it?

Weah96:

That's where atheism comes in. Atheists don't believe that a creator would speak to someone and not confer the ability to verify if they're telling the truth. The creator cannot be a fool, which is what the bible writers are implying.

I wished you responded to my submission which you quoted. It is logical to assume that at time t=0 in the history of the universe we should have zero energy. How then do you think from nothing, something came out?

Weah96:

How can you bring a message from someone that I've never met and then continue to tell me rubbish when I threaten to verify the message?

I assume that you are working somewhere. Have you not seen that we don't need to see our boss to follow his directive. It is called MEMOs. All you require to follow the directive is the right Signature. So also with God.

Weah96:

That's basically the extent of atheism. Just because you cannot be convinced by a scam doesn't mean that you know how energy was formed or how matter came into existence. Those are independent positions.

If I get you correctly, you seem to be saying "Don't confuse me with the truth: I have already made up my mind. Suppose I have concluded that 5+5=12 irrespective of the reality, I can always try to justify that + and = both represent 1.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Phi001(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
I find it funny how all these homosexualism apologists haven't answered the actual question posed by the OP

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
donnffd:

No, a laptop would not assemble itself over a period of a trillion zillion years, neither would a bicycle, Noone said they would but your mistake is equating life to machine.

I am sorry you kind of misunderstand me. I am a Physicist not a Biologist therefore, I look look at creation not from cellular point of view but from atomic point of view. An atom is non living. It is a complex MACHINE. n number of electrons in elliptical orbit round an assembly of protons (which should repel each other) but held together by some strong nuclear forces. The electrons ordinarily should loose energy as they move in their respective orbits BUT for some strange reason, they behave like perpetual machines moving with great speed....no friction. Wao! The atom is a complex machine.

Now, several million atoms of different classes (Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Carbon and Oxygen) assembled themselves in a special chemical reaction to form molecules.... and then this complex DNA...

Sorry, I can't help but to first see the lifeless machines (atoms) that came together to form even the most primitive biological cell.

donnffd:

First, we can agree that the most complex systems we have found in the universe is life and yes, its very functional, but you equating it to a machine is off, you know why?, Life reproduces, something a machine cant do.

If you can look at the fundermental like me yes, machines should not reproduce when combined in any form. But these ATOMS do.

donnffd:

We can argue about how life began, but once it began, it began very simple but its ability to replicate itself was the bedrock of its complexity later on. Mistakes in replication meant that the offspring would have slightly different characteristics of its parent and sometimes new features are added.

I understand that you have been prejudiced by scientists like me. Whenever I travel out of Niger's for conferences, I marvel at the average scientist because, their premise is that there is no God and this forms the foundation of every hypothesis they profound.

Don't look yet at when life began but the odds of simple atoms coming together to form a self replicating organism. Have you studied what makes a DNA?

donnffd:

Natural selection then filters out the functional from the unfunctional. Over millions of years, you can imagine the functional complexity that would amass

Can a machine be programmed to have feelings or preference? Natural selection assumes that an organism prefers an environment that favours its existence; In biology, it is called irritability.

donnffd:

That just shows you how life evolved to adapt to earthly features. Your assumption is that the earth was put here and is just right to sustain life. I beg to defer,Life is the way it is because of the earth and not the other way around, Life evolved to fit into the environment it found itself, those who couldnt fit, died off. So trust me when i say, the only thing special about the earth is that it is in a region that supports liquid water, and liquid water is essential for life's chemistry(as we know it). Fyi, some saturn satellites have even more liquid water than earth and are potential habitats for life also.

My argument was about the statistical odds of having ALL the physical factors favouring life existing on just one planet. Why not that the maker of everything prepared a necessary habitat for living organisms. Its not about one, two or ten necessary factors but hundreds of simultaneously necessary conditions to sustain life. Think about this.

donnffd:

If you go back to my question, you would notice i asked "show me evidence that demon exist" and not " show me a demon"...There are two different things, i only asked for evidence. Yes, noone saw an electron before knowing it was there but they had evidence it was there, they could measure its charge, and detect its energy, that is evidence.
You havent been to the surface of the sun, how do you know its hot, because you can feel it, that is evidence.
Malaria parasite has been seen in the lab many times over, that is evidence.

So you see, evidence is an effect that has a direct casual link to the claim being made where there is no other possible explanation for such effect, and that was what i asked for!

Demons do not belong to the rhelm of matter.
Demons are not subject to physical laws and forces

Every demon need a physical living HOST to be relevant in the physical rhelm.

Demons have the capacity to put information/suggestions in peoples mind. They do not have the power to compel an individual to act in a certain manner. However, a demon host will assume that the information in their mind was self originated. When these projected thougths dominate a person, he begins to live the life of his thought pattern.

Demons have personalities just as humans. Some are aggressive while others seem calm. They are in ranks..

Demons prefer to act covertly in their host. They prefer to act behind the scene while influencing their host towards a certain direction.

So, how can you suspect that a demon(s) has infected a person?
1. By the negative behaviours exhibited by the person.
2. By the visible distructive effect such demons cause around the host
3. In the cause of deliverance in the name of Jesus. The demons are either provoked to surface or tortured until they surface

Forget about pictures of being with horns. Look at them as spiritual entities who have the capacity to covertly place negative information or falsehood into Mens heart.

They don't have the power to force a person to act against their will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Do you know one of the biggest difference BTW Theists and Atheists? TIME frame of reference.

Atheists begin their theories of creation AFTER Energy, Matter and Physical laws have been in existence.

On the other hand,

Theist begin their theories of creation BEFORE Energy, Matter and Physical laws have been in existence.

If Atheist can humble themselves and look at the fact that it is not laziness of mind to conclude on a designer or consciousness with a nature that is most likely non physical established both the rules and the physical entities subject to the rules.

In Physics, there is a fundermental law called the law of entropy: in simple terms it states that EVERYTHING over time disintegrates into CHAOS....Big Bang contradicts/negates this where a random collection of gases produced order.

I chuckle at science sometimes, we claim we know the LAWS of nature but we conveniently violate them to support our biased whims/imaginations about the source of everything.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Phi001:
I find it funny how all these homosexualism apologists haven't answered the actual question posed by the OP

My Brother, thank you o. I have even used Anorexia to jug their oblongata into reasoning and arriving at an intelligent conclusion. I have used Beastiality as an example...I guess people have not found apologetics to that in GOOGLE.

I guess, it sometimes hurt to be wrong. Whether Homosexuality is right or wrong is bringing out deeper inseparable issues like who/what determines the concept of right or wrong, ethics, Is there a God ...?

Only donnffd, Weah96 and Coolusername have attempted to objectively discuss the issue but unanimously, they avoid the main question.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by donnffd(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2016
shadeyinka:

I understand that you have been prejudiced by scientists like me. Whenever I travel out of Niger's for conferences, I marvel at the average scientist because, their premise is that there is no God and this forms the foundation of every hypothesis they profound.

I dont understand what you mean by prejudiced but what i do know is the difference between science and every other forms of knowledgeable enterprise is that science starts with a blank mind and builds up from there.

So if you want a scientist to start with a premise that involves "God did it", then i am sorry to say but that scientist is doing bad science.

Now, dont get me wrong, you can be a pastor and also a scientist, people do it all the time, but when you enter into the laboratory, you must have a blank mind as to whats going on else you are contaminating the enterprise in which you are carrying out.

My argument was about the statistical odds of having ALL the physical factors favouring life existing on just one planet. Why not that the maker of everything prepared a necessary habitat for living organisms. Its not about one, two or ten necessary factors but hundreds of simultaneously necessary conditions to sustain life. Think about this.

I get your point, earth just have all the right factors necessary to sustain Life. What you dont get from what i am saying is that, your assumption is that earth is here for Life, just the same way an office building is there for a company and her employees.

The building would obviously have conditions necessary to sustain the company and her employees, right?

Now, what i am saying is that, NO, earth is not here for Life, rather Life is here because of the earth, just the same way tadpoles have an ecosystem in the gutter or sewage systems, the gutter has all the necessary conditions for the tadpole to survive, but those that mean the gutter was created or is there for the tadpole?

Demons do not belong to the rhelm of matter.

Well, if Demons do not belong in the realm of matter, i wonder how people would know about it so well...

Anyways, i still dont have convincing evidence that homosexuality is an effect of demon possession and hence should not be treated as one!
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by CoolUsername: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
shadeyinka:

My Brother, thank you o. I have even used Anorexia to jug their oblongata into reasoning and arriving at an intelligent conclusion. I have used Beastiality as an example...I guess people have not found apologetics to that in GOOGLE.

I guess, it sometimes hurt to be wrong. Whether Homosexuality is right or wrong is bringing out deeper inseparable issues like who/what determines the concept of right or wrong, ethics, Is there a God ...?

Only donnffd, Weah96 and Coolusername have attempted to objectively discuss the issue but unanimously, they avoid the main question.

I thought Plaetton stated that the is evidence to show that kleptomaniacs, paedophiles etc. could have been born that way in some cases. But what is the connection between that and homosexuality? Aren't straight people born straight too? At least I know I was.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by TrajansKong: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
CoolUsername:

I thought Plaetton stated that the is evidence to show that kleptomaniacs, paedophiles etc. could have been born that way in some cases. But what is the connection between that and homosexuality? Aren't straight people born straight too? At least I know I was.
Here is the issue.

Because we believe in demons, spirits and curses, a huge number of African descent men are massively insecure in their sexual orientation. Like shadeyinka, legions of us understand the world and our identities through the notion of 'possession'. We can never be our own people.'Demons' of murder, theft and gay ish can control us unless we submit to the white Chizoss spirit who alone has the power to free us. We can never have our own sense of self because the idea of self possession is alien, even hostile, to many of our cultures.

We don't know who we are and we don't want to.

Thus a great many of our young men waste their time engaged in the utterly irrelevant focus on battymanism.
The rest of humanity rightly laughs at us, my people.

I weep.

3 Likes

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by plaetton: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrajansKong:

Here is the issue.

Because we believe in demons, spirits and curses, a huge number of African descent men are massively insecure in their sexual orientation. Like shadeyinka, legions of us understand the world and our identities through the notion of 'possession'. We can never be our own people.'Demons' of murder, theft and gay ish can control us unless we submit to the white Chizoss spirit who alone has the power to free us. We can never have our own sense of self because the idea of self possession is alien, even hostile, to many of our cultures.

We don't know who we are and we don't want to.

Thus a great many of our young men waste their time engaged in the utterly irrelevant focus on battymanism.
The rest of humanity rightly laughs at us, my people.

I weep.

Epic sir, epic indeed.

Africans are people who are always afraid of their own shadows.
Demons follow them everywhere, to school, to sleep, , at work, while driving, even abroad .

Like you implied, blue-eye Gizzos is conveniently positioned to save blind and lost Africans from their own shadows.

Pathetic indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
donnffd:

I dont understand what you mean by prejudiced but what i do know is the difference between science and every other forms of knowledgeable enterprise is that science starts with a blank mind and builds up from there.

So if you want a scientist to start with a premise that involves "God did it", then i am sorry to say but that scientist is doing bad science.

I understand you quite well but the truth is that every experimental research starts with one or more hypothesis. When the hypothesis are verified it is called a theory band when the theory is not easily reduced to smaller entities, it is called a law. Suppose I have a hunch that the earth is not perfectly round, thatbforms the basis of my hypothesis. The next thing is to find supporting evidence to that effect AND proof that the current position that the earth is perfectly round is disproved. Every scientific investigation starts with a bias and NEVER a blank mind.

donnffd:

Now, dont get me wrong, you can be a pastor and also a scientist, people do it all the time, but when you enter into the laboratory, you must have a blank mind as to whats going on else you are contaminating the enterprise in which you are carrying out.

I have just proved that every scientist starts with a hypothesis: a hypothesis is a biased position waiting to be proved or disproved.

donnffd:

I get your point, earth just have all the right factors necessary to sustain Life. What you dont get from what i am saying is that, your assumption is that earth is here for Life, just the same way an office building is there for a company and her employees.

The chicken or the egg; which came first? I get you perfectly, its only our frame of time that is different.

I understand you. You say, the perfect condition on earth necessarily gave rise to life and consciousness. If according to your submission; mechanical devices could never reproduce nor have conciousness.....I hope I have not over paraphrased you. I look at creation from atomistic point of view. I see atoms like perfect machines. Atoms of different families combining to form organic and inorganic compounds. How did life jump into some of these so called chemical compound is my argument.

My friend. I love your matured insight into this issue but its more complex than you think. E.g. how does a lower animal like chicken (Cockerel) raised in isolation learn to mate with hens? How did the "experience" get coded in the cockerels DNA?

I also wished you could think in terms of where the Energies that condensed into the known universe came from. Atba point in the very distant time, total energy in the universe must be zero. If this energy is not zero, then, it must have a source: for every type of known energy has source.

donnffd:

The building would obviously have conditions necessary to sustain the company and her employees, right?
Yes, I agree with you because someone prepared the office to be conducive to x number of employee. Thevoffice was necessarily prepared with the employee in mind. Just as the earth was prepared for the "employees".

donnffd:

Now, what i am saying is that, NO, earth is not here for Life, rather Life is here because of the earth, just the same way tadpoles have an ecosystem in the gutter or sewage systems, the gutter has all the necessary conditions for the tadpole to survive, but those that mean the gutter was created or is there for the tadpole?

In terms your analogy of employee, employees do not exist because a suitable office is available. Office exist because employees are required. Every invention occurs to solve the problem of the primary user, not the other way round. The earth was an invention to solve the problems of the primary user: human beings.

donnffd:

Well, if Demons do not belong in the realm of matter, i wonder how people would know about it so well...

Some things are known only from experience. Weightlessness for instance can only be described by astronauts who have experienced it. The rest of us can only try to imagine how it really is from what they tell us.

Although, like " somepeople" their conclusion is that it is impossible simply because they have never experienced it. In weightlessness, the physical laws as we know it on earth is violated.

donnffd:

Anyways, i still dont have convincing evidence that homosexuality is an effect of demon possession and hence should not be treated as one!

From your frame of reference, spirits do not exist...let's play a little experiment game. Let's assume that spirits exist and demons are a malevolent class of spirits who can communicate with peoples mind, would you say that my explanation in my earlier post makes sense.

Of course, it only doesn't make sense to you because your premise is : Spirits do not exist. How do you explain the "dramas" that take place in the course of deliverances? Acting?, Hypnosis? I suggest you watch some cases on TV and truely unbiasedly explain the phenomenon.

I appreciate your responses. Stay blessd.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
CoolUsername:

Mr CoolUsername. Aren't straight people born that way too?

It is know that there are things we learn as a result of our associations. There are things that are coded into our nature by inheritance and there are things we do by instinct.

Just as by instinct, every normal baby suck, every normal human being is designed to be heterosexual.

Kleptomanism, Paedophilism...Homosexualism are just symptoms of an infection of the soul (a disease) which need a cure. Just like Fever, Sickle cell, Diarrhea. ...are symptoms of infection or defect in some organs/ unit part of a person.

You know, I had explained in an earlier post that Demons are spiritual equivalence of diesease causing Pathogens. The resulting behaviour of the demonized person is just an evidence of their infection.

Plaetton has stated his findings and conclusion based on his own experimental design...but in science, nothing really is absolute AND his conclusion could be wrong. There was a time the conconcensos among the best scientists was that the earth was the centre of the solar system.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by c3503521: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
shadeyinka:
An

shadeyinka:
Nairalanders, let me make this simpler. Anorexia is an eating disorder. It hurts no one and the victim seems to enjoy her new life style.
Should we claim that such anorexic was born that way and should be left alone to eat whenever she wants OR we say, this anorexic is sick and needs help.
Homosexuals need help

Jesus!
Loki!
FSM!

Dear 5000+ gods of this universe,
of which their followers believe in talking snakes and donkeys, stars falling out of the sky, hell fire being hotter than everlasting light and a million other nonsense but see homosexuality as abnormal;

May I never be affected by decaying and redundant brain cells!

Jesus! (TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)
This ignorance is too much.

P.S This isn't ad hominem. Google is your friend.
Please do research on homosexuality in animals beforehand.
I'm not gonna counter debate your arguments because of the backfire effect.
Not that it would even be worth it.
It's a real pain, there are bigger problems in this world, poverty, refugees, famine e.t.c
Yet this was your muse?
Scientists are working day and night to ensure better lives for humans...
And you're here, arguing what goes up a person's butt?
Please don't be existence wasted.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by CoolUsername: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
shadeyinka:

Mr CoolUsername. Aren't straight people born that way too?

It is know that there are things we learn as a result of our associations. There are things that are coded into our nature by inheritance and there are things we do by instinct.

Just as by instinct, every normal baby suck, every normal human being is designed to be heterosexual.

Kleptomanism, Paedophilism...Homosexualism are just symptoms of an infection of the soul (a disease) which need a cure. Just like Fever, Sickle cell, Diarrhea. ...are symptoms of infection or defect in some organs/ unit part of a person.

You know, I had explained in an earlier post that Demons are spiritual equivalence of diesease causing Pathogens. The resulting behaviour of the demonized person is just an evidence of their infection.

Plaetton has stated his findings and conclusion based on his own experimental design...but in science, nothing really is absolute AND his conclusion could be wrong. There was a time the conconcensos among the best scientists was that the earth was the centre of the solar system.

Homosexaulity is victimless. It's just an inclination. Simple as that.

Don't bring demons into this. Demons are from ancient farmers' fairytales.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / Blasphemy Severs Link By Pastor Adeboye / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.