Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? (3138 Views)

One Reason Why People Are Born Gay / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Does it not reinforce that belief?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
God loves homosexuals but homosexuality is an abomination to him.

2 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by godliman: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Because we have never seen a gay animal have you?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by NPComplete: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
godliman:

A simple search on Google would have saved u from this display of embarrassingly crass ignorance.
In 2018 supposedly educated people are still claiming there are no gay animals. Waste of education.

6 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
nobody is born gay
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
GOD ALMIGHTY Is not an Authour of Confusion.....

Genesis 1:31 - And God Saw Everything he had made and behold it was Good..

Nobody was Created a Gay/Lesbian...

It's an act which a guy or lady goes into..

God Almighty loves every one of us and He has commanded us to love and not hate..

You Love your fellow human but you hate the acts of evil that he/she engages in...

I accept them but I do not accept the act of Homo....

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
godliman:

There are gay animals, Google it.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
nobody is born gay

Do you believe people are born in sin like the Bible says?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:

God Almighty loves every one of us and He has commanded us to love and not hate..

You Love your fellow human but you hate the acts of evil that he/she engages in...

And the people born with birth defects and congenital conditions? God made them too right?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by enilove(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Everyone was born as a sinner but must not remain a sinner .
Every gay must repent .

Romans 1:27 KJV
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
God loves homosexuals but homosexuality is an abomination to him.
Another example that god is schizophrenic.

Since humans are sinful by nature( as a result of God's error) , What are the hierarchies of sin ?
What makes one sin greater than others in the eyes of god ?

God is a creation of the human mind, ..and the contradictions of god are simply the contradictions embedded in the human mind.

2 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
nobody is born gay
Just like nobody is born left handed, or born hemophiliac, or born with a disposition to obesity or diabetes.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
enilove:
Everyone was born as a sinner but must not remain a sinner .
Every gay must repent .

Romans 1:27 KJV
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Why should they repent of how they were born? Do you ask men to repent of being men?

2 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

And the people born with birth defects and congenital conditions? God made them too right?
John 9:1-3
1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:

I accept them but I do not accept the act of Homo....
Again, let me ask, what makes homosexual sin more sinful than heterosexual sin ?
Secondly, who made you a judge of the sins of others ?
Thirdly, have you even taken a complete audit of your own sins, and undertaken the arduous and lifelong task of purging all impurities of mind and body from your own self before you consider yourself worthy of pointing out the sins of others before god ? Methinks Jesus supposedly preached about the hypocrisy of people.

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
NPComplete:

A simple search on Google would have saved u from this display of embarrassingly crass ignorance.
In 2018 supposedly educated people are still claiming there are no gay animals. Waste of education.
man is not an animal, but created in God's image. if you want mercy from God stop justifying wickedness! yes homosexuallity is wicked and rebellious.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by YAHREIGNS: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:
There is a reason why Jesus said that the Kingdom of God belonged to children.

Homosexuality is a demon acquired after birth like other demons
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by hopefulLandlord: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good Question!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:

John 9:1-3
1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

So how many of the millions of such people have God made his works manifest in?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

Do you believe people are born in sin like the Bible says?
so you agree that homosexuallity is a sin, do you know that Jesus came to redeem such sinners? so God can still save an homosexual.
Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
so you agree that homosexuallity is a sin, do you know that Jesus came to redeem such sinners? so God can still save an homosexual.
Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No I do not agree it is, I only asked you question based on what you assert. If you assert people are born in sin and you also assert that homosexuality is a sin then I don't see why you reject the fact that people are born homosexual, it is the exact same thing you assert.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by HajimeSaito(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

Even though we are born sinners, we are not expected to die as UNREPENTANT sinners.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by enilove(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
NPComplete:

Even if there are , man is not an animal and should not follow examples of animals.

Homosexuality is the devils handwork and not of God.

A normal man should never desire to sleep with a man like himself . It is an abomination and very disgusting to think or imagined :

Romans 1:26-27 KJV
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
YAHREIGNS:

There is a reason why Jesus said that the Kingdom of God belonged to children.

Homosexuality is a demon acquired after birth like other demons

Do you sin? Does that make you demon infested?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
plaetton:

Another example that god is schizophrenic.

Since humans are sinful by nature( as a result of God's error) , What are the hierarchies of sin ?
What makes one sin greater than others in the eyes of god ?

God is a creation of the human mind, ..and the contradictions of god are simply the contradictions embedded in the human mind.
My Friend God didn't made any error, sin was as a result of the created not the creator who is blessed forever.
All sin are equally damnable, but some sins has a faster consequence than others.
when you child poo on his body, do you hate him or her? do you love the poo?
that is what sinners and sin is to God. He loves sinners no matter what you have done he is willing to wash them clean again but he hate sins.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

God can heal friend
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

No I do not agree it is, I only asked you question based on what you assert. If you assert people are born in sin and you also assert that homosexuality is a sin then I don't see why you reject the fact that people are born homosexual, it is the exact same thing you assert.
when the bible say man is born in sin it mean he is born with the sin nature which will ultimately damn him. God accept all people to save them but to be in heaven with God, that my friend, listen YOU MUST BE BORNAGAIN.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
My Friend God didn't made any error, sin was as a result of the created not the creator who is blessed forever.
All sin are equally damnable, but some sins has a faster consequence than others.
when you child poo on his body, do you hate him or her? do you love the poo?
that is what sinners and sin is to God. He loves sinners no matter what you have done he is willing to wash them clean again but he hate sins.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

God can heal friend
Yes indeed , my friend, god made an error. It's called design error.
He made a product, called it perfect, then shortly after, the product shows obvious signs of flaw, contradicting his originally designed expectations.

Rather than do an immediate product recall or a software patch to fix the obvious flaws, he throws eternal tantrums at his own creations.
I mean, talk about being schizophrenic. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
when the bible say man is born in sin it mean he is born with the sin nature which will ultimately damn him. God accept all people to save them but to be in heaven with God, that my friend, listen YOU MUST BE BORNAGAIN.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You are only proving my point.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
plaetton:

Yes indeed , my friend, god made an error. It's called design error.
He made a product, called it perfect, then shortly after, the product shows obvious signs of flaw, contradicting his originally designed expectations.

Rather than do an immediate product recall or a software patch to fix the obvious flaws, he throws eternal tantrums at his own creations.
I mean, talk about being schizophrenic. grin
God didn't create any robot so you illustration is totally wrong.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

You are only proving my point.
what point? life and death has been placed before whatever you choose will be yours.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
what point? life and death has been placed before whatever you choose will be yours.

The point that people are born gay.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

The point that people are born gay.
just as people are born as rapist and armrobbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? Part 2 / Now The Truth About Roman Catholicism And Islam Connection Part 1 - 3 / To Nairaland Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.