Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB (40574 Views)

Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Femich18(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
All these kidnapper sef...was it not last week that a 4yr old was kidnapped at okokomaiko? Death by hanging should be implemented in the law for kidnappers
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Young03(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
make I book space before I read
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
See her ugly face, you are lucky they didn't burn you alive
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
She is not even fine sef.. angry
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked
where d female dey ?
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by seguno2: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Thankfully the mob did not kill her.
We are making progress slowly.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
C woman dey shout..make dem kill am
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Kangol99(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by engrjacuzzi: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2016
I can bet with my school fee that this woman smokes heavily. only God knows how many innocent children she has kidnapped.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by AnanseK(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2016
With the hundreds of policemen and women, dozens of courts of law, hundreds of lawyers and dozens of judges in the "center of excellence" , Lagos, it is the mob on the street that is making arrests, passing the judgement and dishing out the punishment to a suspect. And this is Lagos - many would say - the most civilized state in Nigeria!
You guys have a long way to go, perhaps you have changed your mind and you no longer want to go on the journey of development and civilization.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2016
What evidence do they have?
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by hUmaneOne: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Joblessness will make somebody be looking for nonsense on those victims.
and somebody was obsessed with pulling down her trousers 3 times.. wetin he dey find??

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by wellmax(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
NO one here has asked for the evidence against her. i hope this won't turn to a wrong accusation.
Watching.

If proven guilty, abeg make sure she names her sponsors
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Femich18:
All these kidnapper sef...was it not last week that a 4yr old was kidnapped at okokomaiko? Death by hanging should be implemented in the law for kidnappers

For the past one month, this region of Lagos called okokomaiko has been raped red and blue by some mischievous individuals known as kidnappers.

From available info, not less than 7 children have got missing during this time framed. I witness this event, but was unable to get any clip due to the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by 6baba(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2016
her nyash fine pass her face lol!😁😁😁😁
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by omojeesu(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2016
But guys how did they know shes a kidnapper?

Where is the story line?

Kidnapping is wrong. So is jungle justice!
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by shadrach77: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Somebody, even a fellow female said "e lu pa!" shocked shocked
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Coolgent(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Oya Nairaland Vaseline Crew come and rape this idiot
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by loomer: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
This na my area o
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
seunlayi:
How sure are they that she attempted the kidnap?

Pray you're never a victim. Child kidnappers are real
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by LEXYCOM: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Her face is black, her bom bom is light.......how come?
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Obas101(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Her face is black, her bom bom is light.......how come?
You see am too.. E shock me o
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She should thank her stars she was not burnt by the mob. See her black ugly face, Abi na the beating make her ugly like that
"black ugly face?" so I assume u have a white face.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by larion: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
oatzeal:
watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au34hFynPNw

Shaka!

I see ya TV kiss

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by NaLaugh: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
How come perverts never fail in these incidents to try and get some free booty-show to satisfy their depravity?

If she is a criminal, why not wait and hand her to the police after beating her up? undecided

Doing anything else also makes you a criminal. Two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by dondaud: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
kai'''' see what this life is getting to ' is a bad act islamically' to treat women cruelly ' but nowadays dey deserve it very well
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by ATERI(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
AnanseK:
With the hundreds of policemen and women, dozens of courts of law, hundreds of lawyers and dozens of judges in the "center of excellence" , Lagos, it is the mob on the street that is making arrests, passing the judgement and dishing out the punishment to a suspect. And this is Lagos - many would say - the most civilized state in Nigeria!
You guys have a long way to go, perhaps you have changed your mind and you no longer want to go on the journey of development and civilization.

When you compare this with a situation where a defenceless, innocent civilian is pinned to the ground by uniformed policemen and executed there and then in your America, I wonder which is worse.

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Franky826: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7rMRE4TJofY/V4NrXx2s4BI/AAAAAAAATQE/kw5mY8oTOrcHk0TKNmJeXbZwB75eOsgWgCLcB/s640/lagos%2Bkidnapper%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bfds-horz.jpg[/img]

This happened this morning at Aka road, Okoko, Ojo local government in Lagos

See more photos..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-macGiNeFSGc/V4NngHMFyiI/AAAAAAAATPk/7wBU_cy0neMArC8BOX3m54twNcfi2-7CgCLcB/s400/lagos%2Bkidnapper%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bcfd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-44ScndX_Ny0/V4Nnf_6bp_I/AAAAAAAATPc/jYKqat3HsA8WbEV3s7FUOafb7WHxQ5FWACLcB/s400/lagos%2Bkidnapper%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bdd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-E_nGNMMRuRo/V4NngUwlMII/AAAAAAAATPs/KusjTF_1zU4BdfLWtNQuKN5VOvUzu_yGQCLcB/s400/lagos%2Bkidnapper%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bfds.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/female-kidnapper-nabbed-in-lagos.html

if she was a man now jungle justice would have been the case. yet its same crime.
she lucky to still be breathing with those lice infested hair
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by deebrain(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
oatzeal:
Gender Equality??

Ofcouse yes.

The discipline given to such, should be served to both sexes.

The bill is gaining grounds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.