Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. (1115 Views)

Earn Upto $500 From Your Home By Doing Dropshipping From Aliexpress To Worldwide / Aliexpress 11/11 Mega Sales - My Experience / CHECKOUT FOR ME....Aliexpress, amazon, eBay, namecheap, goddady Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by ring7(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Good morning All,my first time posting, Have been buying stuff online jumi, konga Etc all was payment after delivering ,so my colleague introduce me to AliExpress becus tin where cheap there,so I made an order and was told within 24hrs that it going to be cleared, I got an email stating "Your Order No. 76498154217365 has been closed"So I contacted they Customer care she said "becus of some security reason they stopped the order" I told her that my money was deducted and how can I get refund she directed me to another customer care in charge of payment, after much chatting she said I should contact my bank for revert transaction, which I did haaa Ecobank with poor customer care cry I was told to write a letter fill a form which I did,was told withing 48hrs that my money will be revert t my account .This is the 5daya of the complaint nothing happened ...Am confused here

Re: Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by uboma(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Aliexpress is too organised to scam anyone.

I was once refunded in full my money when the item I ordered for did not arrive within the stipulated period of time.

The problem could be from your bank.

1 Like

Re: Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by ring7(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thought as much
Re: Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by ring7(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thought as much
Re: Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by AdaAnambra: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
ring7:
Good morning All,my first time posting, Have been buying stuff online jumi, konga Etc all was payment after delivering ,so my colleague introduce me to AliExpress becus tin where cheap there,so I made an order and was told within 24hrs that it going to be cleared, I got an email stating "Your Order No. 76498154217365 has been closed"So I contacted they Customer care she said "becus of some security reason they stopped the order" I told her that my money was deducted and how can I get refund she directed me to another customer care in charge of payment, after much chatting she said I should contact my bank for revert transaction, which I did haaa Ecobank with poor customer care cry I was told to write a letter fill a form which I did,was told withing 48hrs that my money will be revert t my account .This is the 5daya of the complaint nothing happened ...Am confused here
This issue is not peculiar to the bank o. This is an international transaction and it takes time. The best option is to send them an email engcontactcentre@ecobank.com or on WhatsApp on 08087603717

1 Like

Re: Help! Aliexpress Have Scamed Me. by ring7(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
AdaAnambra:
This issue is not peculiar to the bank o. This is an international transaction and it takes time. The best option is to send them an email engcontactcentre@ecobank.com or on WhatsApp on 08087603717
thank you

(1) (Reply)

What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To When You Visit Your Village After A Longtime / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.