Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) (35144 Views)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Eye Test: How Many Squares Are In The Diagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by HDee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
timidapsin:
Its a Game of Phones cheesy cheesy

Hidden Mobile phone on the carpet has been driving internet users crazy...
But can you find it?

This photo i found on Afriwap has been shared nearly 16,000 times, reaching 120,000 reactions on social media
The image is the latest in a string of viral puzzles confounding the internet

Are your eyes sharp enough to solve this brain teaser driving people crazy on Facebook?

Take your time to look for it.. And you will eventually find it. smiley

Copied from: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/there-is-a-hidden-mobile-phone-on-this-carpet-can-you-find-it

Is it an iphone or android?

But what am seeing is a Nokia torchlight phone, buh I'm not sure. cheesy
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by unigdh: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
I don't think there is any phone in this picture, i beg make una help me.
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
I aff seen it.. After spying peoples answer lol..
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by timidapsin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
unigdh:
I don't think there is any phone in this picture, i beg make una help me.
There is boss=> http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/revealed!-solution-to-the-hidden-mobile-phone-eye-puzzle/msg2206/?topicseen#msg2206
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
ademasta:
Seen. At the right leg of the white plastic table.
ANALYSIS:
It's a black phone, facing down cos I can see its back camera....its having flowers...like 3 at the back...it aligns with the black rectangular border of the carpet... and open your eyes clearly and see the pranking phone at the right leg of the white plastic table.
My guy, are you sure you re like most of us with 2 eyes?
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Codes151(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Da! D phone dey under the table! Shekina!
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by coded9(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
livingoracle:

OK, let's take an Eye Test and see how many will fail it.

I thinks 38
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
ZuzuMan:
shocked

OP u sef. So you want my eyes to fall out. How you expect make I see that thing there?
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by CeoMoses(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
ademasta:
ANALYSIS:
It's a black phone, facing down cos I can see its back camera....its having flowers...like 3 at the back...it aligns with the black rectangular border of the carpet... and open your eyes clearly and see the pranking phone at the right leg of the white plastic table.

I carry hand for you
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
please some one should tell me where it is? angry sad

i still can't find it help!

I GIVE UP angry sad mtchwwwwwwwww

When dem go dey tell you make you chop better food wey get Vitamin A you no go gree na Pizza, Shawarma, Egg roll na im you go dey chop angry angry
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
missing phone found!!!

Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by uvalued(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
i give up no phone
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by MicroBox: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
femtoj2:
The phone
My guy that is the phone
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by MicroBox: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
That is not the phone as widely believed...
If you take a second look, the phone is at the back of the right leg of the table which is placed very close to it at an angle to the inside... it has height and in 3 dimensional view..
I saw that first before reading the comments which gave a different answer.
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

When dem go dey tell you make you chop better food wey get Vitamin A you no go gree na Pizza, Shawarma, Egg roll na im you go dey chop angry angry
we are fighting !!! Dont play with me again angry
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
we are fighting !!! Dont play with me again angry

Really? Cos the last time I checked you got served and roasted for being insolent tongue

Baby Mi, Who Fighting Epp?? undecided

We gon be BFF and as times goes on we gon be more forever
wink cheesy
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Really? Cos the last time I checked you got served and roasted for being insolent tongue

Baby Mi, Who Fighting Epp?? undecided

We gon be BFF and as times goes on we gon be more forever
wink cheesy

angry sadi'm not happy with u joor angry
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sadi'm not happy with u joor angry

Same here too!!! angry angry

But if at the stage, we're having small E-fight almost all the time then it won't work undecided

Baby, Reply my mail and let's make it Work!!!
kiss wink
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
JVgal:
Waiting for sm1to sight it #spacebooking
Typical African. Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by TGM2015: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Omoaregba:
Kai! It took me lik almost 5mins to find it.. Its directly close to the right leg of the table.. Its an Iphone wit flower casing similar to that of the carpet. Jst trace the black rectangular border of the carpet directly close to the right leg of the table. The phone camera is directly facing up.

What the mind sees, the eyes will locate. Your explanation is the best. I found it at last.
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by solepager(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
timidapsin:
Its a Game of Phones cheesy cheesy

Hidden Mobile phone on the carpet has been driving internet users crazy...
But can you find it?

This photo i found on Afriwap has been shared nearly 16,000 times, reaching 120,000 reactions on social media
The image is the latest in a string of viral puzzles confounding the internet

Are your eyes sharp enough to solve this brain teaser driving people crazy on Facebook?

Take your time to look for it.. And you will eventually find it. smiley

Copied from: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/there-is-a-hidden-mobile-phone-on-this-carpet-can-you-find-it

Chai...and I just finished drinking GARRI flakes o...can't see nada
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by Samzack(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
timidapsin:
A comment on facebook says an Average African, will not even try to find it..
They will wait until it has been found and revealed to them...
Please prove him wrong
embarassed embarassed

Lalasticlala
well dey r right cuz I didn't even read d question finish or even completely stare at d carpet, I just scrolled dwn looking for comments so dey r right

1 Like

Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by cutediva87(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
ademasta:
ANALYSIS:
walahi even with you analysis I no still see am.
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by cutediva87(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
oooook I've seen it. the pattern is different from the pattern on the big black line of the rug. also the black phone is a little bit fatter than the big black line there by making the line no to be straight.
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by joegigs(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2016
after much expo I can finally see it.dat rectangular object na nokia 3310.seen and confirmed
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Leitner:

Stop trying to be clever by half.

Either you've come across the riddle before or you checked the answer

Picture riddles are the riddles that take time most coz you have to slowly and gently analyze the picture in order to solve them. And this is a hard one.

Even if you were able to solve it, it couldn't have been under such little amt that it seem you did.

There was just 9 mins between your post and op's first post. Definitely you didn't see the post immediately op posted it,with the time you took reading the topic,composing your own post and posting it,that means you solved the riddle under just 5 or 4 mins shocked . Taking some other uncertain factors into consideration,it could even be less than that.
Bros,no way you are solving this kinda riddle under such little amt of time.

Even after knowing the written answer,I still could not see the phone until I saw the zoomed pic in the link provided by the op. That's how hard it is.
No... I was seeing it for the first time
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:02am On Jul 12, 2016
pretty16:

Your eye Sharp no be small
grin
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:02am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=emelisande post=47432894][/quote] grin
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:03am On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My guy, are you sure you re like most of us with 2 eyes?
grin
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:04am On Jul 12, 2016
CeoMoses:
I carry hand for you
grin
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:04am On Jul 12, 2016
cutediva87:
walahi even with you analysis I no still see am.
Smiles
Re: Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) by ademasta(m): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Larryton:

Yeah! U r right, have seen it too
Yes boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Will You __________ With Me / Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.