Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34954 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Write a short love letter or better still toast the person above you. If d person above u is a guy nd u r a guy just go to d girl above him vice verse. Let's see hw good you are with ur love skills.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by algorithm(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
just one more STEP to your heart, I cant wait to hold you in my arms all night long, i have been yearning earnestly to tell you how much I need you, Steph, you are the one i cant let go, my life would be incomplete without you, all am asking for is a chance in your heart. I love you my strawberry tart.....

8 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
algorithm: just one more STEP to your heart, I cant wait to hold you in my arms all night long, i have been yearning earnestly to tell you how much I need you, Steph, you are the one i cant let go, my life would be incomplete without you, all am asking for is a chance in your heart. I love you my strawberry tart.....
do yo knw y the heart has 2 sides,y we have two feet,two legs,two hands? Cos 1 can't function without the other and am nothing without you only seeing ur name on nairaland completes my day nd makes me whole.. Love u my chocolate pie *muah*

10 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by SpicyMimi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Woow...this is really nice, but i ve a feeling u guys got somthn going on already... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
I stand before the mirror to look at myself.
Still all I can think of is my Ms. Steph.
Secretly I nursed my admiration since june.
The month she joined nairaland and gave my heart a love tune.
Post to post, thread to thread
I followed but never went ahead
To unveil my true affection
For fear of getting a rejection
Someone, everyone, anyone
Please tell my Ms. Steph in her I have found the one...

46 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
My dearest and rightful spicy mimi, you are indeed a gift from above. For day by day you give my life a lift. You are as unique as the rainbow. With a beauty that never fades but glow. Who could ever imagine a once upon a time poetic player could ever be in love. I bless the day God made you. Bless your folks for begetting you. And bless the day I found you. You make my world so complete!

7 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
uniqueval: I stand before the mirror to look at myself.
Still all I can think of is my Ms. Steph.
Secretly I nursed my admiration since june.
The month she joined nairaland and gave a heart a love tune.
Post to post, thread to thread
I followed but never went ahead
To unveil my true affection
For fear of getting a rejection
Someone, everyone, anyone
Please tell my Ms. Steph in her I have found the one...

as ur user name says "unique" you are different for other guys I have seen on nairaland you are so smooth with your words. My world stands still each time am reading your posts and I can't heard what people are saying around. Pls can you do me the honor of making me your Ms_unique

17 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chrisme(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
you are the pimples on my face, the bullet in my gun, the credit on my fone, d fuel in my gen. if love is a crime, I don't mind going to kirikiri.

25 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by algorithm(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ms_Steph: do yo knw y the heart has 2 sides,y we have two feet,two legs,two hands? Cos 1 can't function without the other and am nothing without you only seeing ur name on nairaland completes my day nd makes me whole.. Love u my chocolate pie *muah*
my lips move for you, my heart beats for you, my eyes casts its transparent stare at your graceful elegance, all i want to do is to wake up with your breath on my neck, your head on my chest....... your warm embrace send chills to my nerves.... creamycandy.... if i say i love you, i lie because what i feel for you is unfathomable..... words cant describe it.

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Woow...this is really nice, but i ve a feeling u guys got somthn going on already... tongue
lool. Don't spoil d fun. We r waiting 4 urs
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
chrisme: you are the pimples on my face, the bullet in my gun, the credit on my fone, d fuel in my gen. if love is a crime, I don't mind going to kirikiri.
you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.

34 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Timcy01(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ms_Steph: Write a short love letter or better still toast the person above you. If d person above u is a guy nd u r a guy just go to d girl above him vice verse. Let's see hw good you are with ur love skills.
I have torn a rim of paper and used several pen all becos I can't seem to find the most suitable words to express ur worth to me. Ur smiles heals ma headache faster than panadol extra, ur touch heals ma malaria faster than antesunate; ur presence in my life has made me a better man. Without u there is no me. Love u sweet heart

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by algorithm(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
For me Love is being with the one that makes you happy
Steph, you make me happy,
you are the one for me and am the one for you

I LOVE YOU BABY
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ghosttownboss(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
na wa o which uni dey teach una all dis one why cant somebody just say i love u talk ur own

5 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by heo88(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
there is like only one babe on this thread, with the exception of spicymimi's cameo...

abeg its too lopsided, mek u fix ratio grin grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chrisme(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Steph Steph! so na me be your pad abi?
we go jam for house angry

4 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by MissYuzedo(f): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2013
chrisme: Steph Steph! so na me be your pad abi?
we go jam for house angry
I loves u from the bottoms of my yansh...plis can u make me orgasmms my sweetus yuzedo just pour sperm wit only romancing

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2013
ghosttownboss: naa wa o which uni dey teach una all dis one why cant somebody just say i love u talk ur own
I love u talk ur own

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ghosttownboss(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: I love u talk ur own
draw game make we relate unto boyfriend and girlfriend tins gbam!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by AbuMikey(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by SpicyMimi(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
lmaoooooo!!! *faints*
you r hilarious! grin

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by SpicyMimi(f): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
uniqueval: My dearest and rightful spicy mimi, you are indeed a gift from above. For day by day you give my life a lift. You are as unique as the rainbow. With a beauty that never fades but glow. Who could ever imagine a once upon a time poetic player could ever be in love. I bless the day God made you. Bless your folks for begetting you. And bless the day I found you. You make my world so complete!
oh my!!!!

shockedshocked shocked
this is really nice...leme go nd compose mine, though i suck at poems! sad

modified...hehe...

When i wake up
the thoughts of u lights up my face
when i see you
the cold rush of blood through my veins gives me butterflies
when you touch me, my body shivers with an Electric shock

When I'm with you
eternity is a step away
each time u smile
u take me to paradise,
i can barely go a second without your thoughts flooding through my brain
am so addicted to you like a bad pill
is you i want today, tomorrow and forever,
i want my house filled up with your pictures
to have a son for you and a lil girl for me
together we can be a Family.

Its you i Want, Need and Love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hpk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
My Spice, I've never known or loved another, even in d past. Words have not been made that could describe the feelings I have for you. I would go to any lengths to let you know at all times that I care,love,adore $ cherish you.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 1:47am On Jul 14, 2013
Front page please! This thread sure needs a shake
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by algorithm(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2013
could this be true?
am i falling for you?
i cant help it, i keep telling my heart,
stubborn as it were,
it fell so flat...
PRINCESA, u've captured my imagination
my heart and my admiration,
i would be your knight in shining armour,
to love you alwas would be my creed.
Need i say i love you? need i?...
the earth, the sky, the wind
all bear witness to my unfailing love.
I LOVE YOU MY DAMSEL...

4 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2013
princesa: Front page please! This thread sure needs a shake
where is ur note?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2013
Lmao. . . Cool thread. .

Ms_Steph, Just when I tot i could never like a girl "that way" undecided then you came along grin
I roff you more than ehm. . . . . . . . . Okay i just roff you grin Oya talk your own grin

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Lmao. . . Cool thread. .

Ms_Steph, Just when I tot i could never like a girl "that way" undecided then you came along grin
I roff you more than ehm. . . . . . . . . Okay i just roff you grin Oya talk your own grin
I roff u pass my morning shit
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2013
Oh bebe! I roff you more than this annoying mosquito cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by jhydebaba(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2013
You are as gracious as the palm fruit
I'll climb the palm fruit
And hold its two branches
There I know my pleasure is

The honey that flowed
From your honey pot
Are one of nature's finest
I long to drink from it till eternity

When you raised ur underwear
I saw a beautiful garden
Well taken care of
There I know I'll rest till eternity...

8 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2013
Chineke shocked shocked J-hyde!!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Once upon a time
When affections were not traded for a dime
In our beautiful fantasy land of fantasia
Where I met you - my lovely princesa
You were stunningly remarkable
With charisma completely indescribable
You gave me a calm smile in flashes
Enough to turn my worries to ashes
My life took a complete turn around
After being overwhelmed with your love so profound
My love, we wld build castles in the air with no sand
And live happily ever after in our never never land

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Will You __________ With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.