Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life (31473 Views)

New Facebook App To Combine Ads On Whatsap And Facebook In One App / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
No but why?
you are pretty and I like the shape.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
franciskaine:
duolingo is a very nice app. Try merriam dictionary latest version, D game in it will wow u.
Downloading now. I hope it is not addictive grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

You no dey sleep? undecided
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

You no dey sleep? undecided
lol our meeting go soon start.

Oya what's your own excuse? grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

lol our meeting go soon start.

Oya what's your own excuse? grin

I take weed 12am everyday before hitting the bed. It helps me sleep well at night. grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

I take weed 12am everyday before hitting the bed. It helps me sleep well at night. grin

Culled from Google
weed
/wiːd/Submit
noun
a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants.
"keep the seedlings clear of weeds"

Say NO to weed grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

Culled from Google

Say NO to weed grin

No wonder you had F9 in school, you can't even use ordinary Google correctly. See your life outside. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

No wonder you had F9 in school, you can't even use ordinary Google correctly. See your life outside. cheesy
Hehehe.... grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe.... grin

I see you have reneged on your earlier plans to change writing style. .... Warrapun? undecided
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

I see you have reneged on your earlier plans to change writing style. .... Warrapun? undecided
hmmm...the thing ehnnn, odikwa very tiring biko. I have to be doing it every time.

If ayam now trying to book space for FTC on many threads at once, e go slow me down. cry
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

hmmm...the thing ehnnn, odikwa very tiring biko. I have to be doing it every time.

If ayam now trying to book space for FTC on many threads at once, e go slow me down. cry

Lol, you can have the format saved on your browser clipboard. Anytime you need it, you just go to the clipboard and pick it, you insert your comment and then post. Easy peasy . cool
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol, you can have the format saved on your browser clipboard. Anytime you need it, you just go to the clipboard and pick it, you insert your comment and then post. Easy peasy . cool
The clipboard only works for my tab, I even locked my infamous siggy. grin No clipboard to copy stuff to on phone and PC. cry
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

The clipboard only works for my tab, I even locked my infamous siggy. grin No clipboard to copy stuff to on phone and PC. cry

it will work if you browse using Ucweb.
Anyways, it is already past 12,and Ivm already on my 2ns stick already. Looks like this will be a sweet night. grin grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2016
LastMumu:

it will work if you browse using Ucweb.
Anyways, it is already past 12,and Ivm already on my 2ns stick already. Looks like this will be a sweet night. grin grin
It will be very hard migrating to Ucweb, I'm too used to my current browsers.

lol... Have a lovely night dear. kiss
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by corporateDan(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2016
lipsrsealed 2go
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by FILEBE(m): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Quora
Ted
Utorrent
Kick starter
Instructables

For the games. Soccerhero holding it down for me.

zyonnista
Veekid, officialdayo,Roidatom , profem1, Mattex001 ,stainlex , Richiy,
Never knew people use Quora in Naija like this o. That Quora is like the best thing to happen to internet. Guys. Can we connect to share some interesting topics we have come across on Quora and Ted? Maybe we create a whatsapp group or something. #likeminds.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by veekid(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:
Quora
Ted
Utorrent
Kick starter
Instructables

zyonnista
Never knew people use Quora in Naija like this o. That Quora is like the best thing to happen to internet. Guys. Can we connect to share some interesting topics we have come across on Quora and Ted? Maybe we create a whatsapp group or something. #likeminds.

That quora be like 5 unit course, I no fit carry am o; im an engineer, I follow engineering topics the most
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by FILEBE(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2016
veekid:

That quora be like 5 unit course, I no fit carry am o; im an engineer, I follow engineering topics the most

You need to follow the "life related topics". Na there you go read a whole lot of suprises.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by veekid(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:

You need to follow the "life related topics". Na there you go read a whole lot of suprises.
Buzz me on WhatsApp bro
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Richiy(f): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:
Quora
Ted
Utorrent
Kick starter
Instructables

zyonnista

That will be great! I have seen a lot of topics I would really love to share with people and discuss. cheesy
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ajsans: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:

Life related topics like? Please share them.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by veekid(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Richiy:

That will be great! I have seen a lot of topics I would really love to share with people and discuss. cheesy

WhatsApp number
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Richiy(f): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:

Right! Traveling and life related topics and relationships. Na there you go see the real psycos. We dey learn for Naija.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
dancok:
you are pretty and I like the shape.
Okay
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

intellectual quiz-like game
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by mattmogan88: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
LUCKY PATCHER

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by nani667: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2016
smiley

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by FILEBE(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Richiy:

If I dont share some of these topics. I dont think i will be fulfilled. Send me a dm of your number. Will like to create a group.

I once read a topic: what I regretted ever doing in life( not same words as used) . I swear as I was so emotional reading the comments. Come and see regrets! The ways these foreign guys think is different from ours.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ifybaby555: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
cruz419:

Pls add me will love to know more on other app Dat I can use to earn little cash!!

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp. or you send me a pm, so that i'll give you my Whatsapp number.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by jhorse: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
ifybaby555:

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp. or you send me a pm, so that i'll give you my Whatsapp number.
paddi dis mine 08103524070
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Aminu212: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Solobenny:
Nigga, that myads stuff dey work?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / Ever Wondered Why Bluetooth Is Called Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.