Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? (5861 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oshey, youngjohn
Teajoel4sure:
My Infinix hot 2 is serving me in all areas, playing music
Online 247, record music with the help of f1 studio which other people are yet to discover..
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks for this reply
gentlegenius:

This shows that TECNO is the most widely used mobile brand in Nigeria presently. But I noticed one trend here on Nairaland_ When you mention TECNO, people will quickly call you a TECNO agent or marketer. But I think TECNO doesn't need agents and marketers to make their phones sell. All they do is to study the present situation of Nigeria and produce phones that meet our economic, Power and other serious needs...
I'm currently using Tecno L5 and it has saved me from the problem of running around to charge phone every day. Now I decide when to charge my phone, the phone doesn't decide for me as before.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
They did good with the battery
Oyindebrah:
I use the tecno l8 and I must commed those that made the phone...the battery is really amazing for me,i love it so much.. Well in my next life,I'll still buy a l8

My area ehn,they don't even give us light at all,just once in a blue moon and I do alot with my phone than my laptop so its a really helpful device

It helps me a lot,my power bank is 5000mAh and my phone is 5050mAh,do the power bank is just an extra merchandise cuz I don't get to use it everytime,just one in a while and its just like that sha

I'm done giving my testimony
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Only you, na so
sorextee:
I was using a z30, alongside iPhone 6plus. The z30 was my main phone, the iPhone was secondary. My sis brought Xperia z2 for me wen she traveled out. Carrying 3 fones was now a burden. Facebook And whatsapp said dey won't support bb10 again. I sold my z30. cry
This is something I still regret. I'm still looking for anoda to buy. I loved the z30. The way u read nd send mails on bb10 beats all other os #fact. Also, mails drop first, on d z30, before the android. IPhone will still be thinking thinking and thinking before it drops. Those who use a bb10 nd any other os phone will agree to this. I'm not really digging android like that.. The only advantage of d Xperia z2 is dat I linked it with my ps4. So I can play my games from the console in my phone..

I miss my z30..
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mr prestige
Femikutti:
Cool thread

I use an iphone6+ and a tecno Boom j8

The iphone gives me prestige and satisfaction

The Boom J8 is sleeky and that makes it very pocketable.

This phones makes me never bored, i use my j8 for playing game most times, and also listen to music
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Only you, na so
sorextee:
I was using a z30, alongside iPhone 6plus. The z30 was my main phone, the iPhone was secondary. My sis brought Xperia z2 for me wen she traveled out. Carrying 3 fones was now a burden. Facebook And whatsapp said dey won't support bb10 again. I sold my z30. cry
This is something I still regret. I'm still looking for anoda to buy. I loved the z30. The way u read nd send mails on bb10 beats all other os #fact. Also, mails drop first, on d z30, before the android. IPhone will still be thinking thinking and thinking before it drops. Those who use a bb10 nd any other os phone will agree to this. I'm not really digging android like that.. The only advantage of d Xperia z2 is dat I linked it with my ps4. So I can play my games from the console in my phone..

I miss my z30..
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Money dey where money dey
mosjames:
So y'all using iPhone 6, boom j8 and co.
Later una go talk say 'money no dey 9ja'
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is true
daphid25:

Heard that J8 headphone sound like home theatre.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Haba
Oyindebrah:
those that have money,have it.
Because you are poor doesn't mean everyone is like you. grin
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stupid you say
Oyindebrah:
WhatsApp made a stupid idea though, I remember BlackBerry to be a foundation member of WhatsApp
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
What phone?
saxby:
I chose mine majorly cos of the price
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iss okay
masterP042:
Currently using Gionee m5 mini. .. Because of its sleek design, quality camera, durable battery, crystal display and most importantly it's budget cost
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
See this one o
JustOutstanding:
O boi...Nairalanders get money ooo.
iPhone6s, Phantom 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Tecno C9, boom J8 etc
Abeg drop your addresses so that i can send boys to come pick your phones up
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Headset
Freelancer007:
Well, I love my Boom J8 because of its elegant features: quality camera, durable battery, crystal display and great ear phones.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good for you
Dannybrainz:
its a free world to love what satisfy you..rocking my boom j8 tongue
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddest
toluwanimi07:
I use the tecno boom J8 cos I love music And sound quality and cos of its clear camera Because of sleekness I Love the Boom j8
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol,
winnijaf:
With this Economy, Its really good to get a Pocket friendly phone. Bye Bye to Samsung and iphone.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by windyjosezy: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
What phone is that?
KCode:
I got mine simply because its battery is an added advantage. In these days of epileptic power supply, you really need a phone whose battery can last 3 days .
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
My uncle bought me an iPhone 5 as a present, i had no need for it so i sold it and bought an iPhone 6 clone at 15k and an infinix hot 2, i bought the clone to look like a boss and the infinix for my main smartphone needs, if i show you this clone eh... you go think say na the real thing, if una go find me extra cash i go supply am for una
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by KCode: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
windyjosezy:
What phone is that?
The L5
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
casttlebarbz:
My love for IM makes me a bb addict, sticked with q10 for a very long time until it got stolen...am planning to switch over to android and hoping to get samsung s4 soon, and that wil b my 1st ever android device.
lovely

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Cdave: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2016
I have htc sensation and an old tecno p3 and still doing awesome. Use d htc for almost everything esp etertaiment. But the p3 is always there even when nepa fails.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by TeeFeh(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
the battery is very strong
i like it alot and its a tecno l8
altho the camera isnt really good,but the battery is a beast
the ca,mera is just 8mp,i take pucs with it sha
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by TeeFeh(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
the android clone abi
lordseb:
My uncle bought me an iPhone 5 as a present, i had no need for it so i sold it and bought an iPhone 6 clone at 15k and an infinix hot 2, i bought the clone to look like a boss and the infinix for my main smartphone needs, if i show you this clone eh... you go think say na the real thing, if una go find me extra cash i go supply am for una
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by FrozeBABE: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
am using w4 cos its cheap and also runs 6.0
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by FrozeBABE: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
hahahaha...nice combo
Cdave:
I have htc sensation and an old tecno p3 and still doing awesome. Use d htc for almost everything esp etertaiment. But the p3 is always there even when nepa fails.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by kennybenjminz: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
i use nokia touch cos of the way tins are...tho hv a j8 wink
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by kennybenjminz: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
my j8 was chosen cos of love for music
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by BenKafor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
toluwanimi07:
I use the tecno boom J8 cos I love music And sound quality and cos of its clear camera Because of sleekness I Love the Boom j8

It has a clear camera? That's nice, considering its a music phone.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by BenKafor(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Freelancer007:
Well, I love my Boom J8 because of its elegant features: quality camera, durable battery, crystal display and great ear phones.

How long does the battery last?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by BenKafor(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
TeeFeh:
the battery is very strong
i like it alot and its a tecno l8
altho the camera isnt really good,but the battery is a beast
the ca,mera is just 8mp,i take pucs with it sha

Tecno is becoming innovative
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
BenKafor:

It has a clear camera? That's nice, considering its a music phone.
Yes it does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help; Tecno M3 Charging Problem / 2023 Elections: FG Signs Agreement With Google, Meta To Handle Fake News / Make Calls/send Sms On Ur 3g Ipad1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.