Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging (1684 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by kcy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls should I continue with d charger? Wen charging and using my phone, the response I got from my phone is abnormal compare to wen d charger has not got burn

Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by cosby02(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
He never burn be that undecided
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by grevotech(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Its not burnt. It's having partial contact which causees the Plastic to melt but its not advisable to use like that o
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
You are lucky well save some cash to buy another one just in case
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
I once had an experience with my laptop charger, it blew but was still charging my lappy wenever it's off, BUT wen I switch it on, the charging wilk be fluctuating as if an removing the charger and putting it back in light, well I feel ur charger may be "short circuit".
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by kcy(m): 1:57am On Jul 12, 2016
grevotech:
Its not burnt. It's having partial contact which causees the Plastic to melt but its not advisable to use like that o
Bro u need to see d smoke DAT came out of it
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by kcy(m): 3:06am On Jul 12, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
I once had an experience with my laptop charger, it blew but was still charging my lappy wenever it's off, BUT wen I switch it on, the charging wilk be fluctuating as if an removing the charger and putting it back in light, well I feel ur charger may be "short circuit".
It charge my phone normally and very fast as usual, but d only problem is abnormal response when making use of the phonephone and hotness of the charger
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by kcy(m): 3:10am On Jul 12, 2016
ijesuoboikxp1:
You are lucky well save some cash to buy another one just in case
With d current economic status.....not upto a month I obtained d charger at d rate of 1400
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by grevotech(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2016
kcy:

Bro u need to see d smoke DAT came out of it
Do your phone a favour and buy another one. The next time fit the no be smoke
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by Whizpeter(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2016
I know for sure that that's a New Age 2.1A charger..
Very fast..
I bought one Jan 2nd this year, 1.2k it got burnt also, I kept it for a while waiting for when I would have time to go to the market. I needed it for sample cos no time for explanation..

A night before the day I was supposed to go.. I went out and came back to find my brother using the same charger to charge his phone, he didn't know the charger was burnt in the first place.. So charger worked for another one month before it packed up totally..

I give kudos to that charger, new age really finish work for the charger..
Still planning to buy another one tho...
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
kcy:

It charge my phone normally and very fast as usual, but d only problem is abnormal response when making use of the phonephone and hotness of the charger
I get, that means the charger is faulty. Get a new one or charge without usage (only if this is possible).
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by kcy(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Na fire d thing they produce now, but shaa I give credit to d charger got burn on two different occasions, early last month and yesterday. I Should blame NEPA
Re: My Charger Got Burn And Is Still Charging by Xhaka(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your charger is working perfectly and you're still complaining? Cmon!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 LTE Proving Tough To Root / Guys, Welcome The Tecno L9 Plus With The 5000 Mah Battery To Last For 72 Hrs / Brand New Samsung A7 2017!!! 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.