Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan (670 Views)

How To Draft Excellent Preliminary Pages In Research Writing / 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job / How To Draft A Consent Letter To Act As A Director Of A Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan by omonla10(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
I need a capable hand to help draft a business plan in a professional format to apply for a loan for a friend .. The business plan will be in a report format containing chapters and all.. Around 50 pages.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan by bimma242: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello,

You can send me a Whatsapp message or call me; whichever you prefer on 07084303303.

I look forward to helping your friend.

Cheers
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan by afolayangs(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2016
omonla10:
I need a capable hand to help draft a business plan in a professional format to apply for a loan for a friend .. The business plan will be in a report format containing chapters and all.. Around 50 pages.. Thanks

Hi omonla. Business Plan preparation is my thing. You can send email to afolayangbenga@yahoo.com for us to discuss further.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan by bsalawu: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
We can chat on whatapp on 08034154096. I was trained by KPMG guys working for us.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Draft A Professional Business Plan by darexkey(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
A good business plan must contain the following chapters in these format below:

Executive summary
1.0 Business overview
2.0 Marketing plan
3.0 Production/operation plan
4.0 Organizational and management plan
5.0 Financial plan (cost forecast, sales forecast, operating expenses, profit and loss projection, cash flow plan and sensitivity analysis)
6.0 Business risk and mitigating factor

You can contact me on 07039359066 for a professional business plan with full financial analysis.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A University Graduate? / Auto CAD 2D & 3D / 10 Easy Steps To Turning Dreams Into Reality In 2017!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.