Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Civil Partnership In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Civil Partnership In Germany (505 Views)

How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil Partnership In Germany by aghogho846: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
people in the house please what is ur advise for my brother planning of going to Germany with an intended civil partnership visa(intended marriage visa).his friend is ova there who is filing for him,my question is that will the embassy give he visa.contributions is highly need.
Re: Civil Partnership In Germany by doubletroublmum(f): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi. Before applying for the visa, the German spouse should talk to the marriage registry in Germany. So you can find out the required documents for the marriage.. Without a proof of the planned partnership the embassy might refuse the visa. Without the scheduled time of marriage in Germany you don't get visa. And then don't forget to book an appointment at the embassy, cause it takes time. Good luck
Re: Civil Partnership In Germany by jammyunn(m): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
I hope you know that civil partnerships are for gays. I hope you and your partner has proof of being gays/the relationship. how u intend to do that especially in Nigeria with anti-gay laws...I do not know.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Coming From US To Lagos This August? / 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid In Lagos -NEWSHELM.COM / Accident Along Lakki Epe Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.