Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos (39807 Views)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of Train By Inspectors In Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Inspectors of the S-Bahn Munich in Germany pulled a 48-year-old Nigerian from the train by force. The two ticket inspectors of the Deutsche Bahn German train system were caught on camera savagely dragging the Nigerian man out of a train after he reportedly refused to provide his ID and pay a fine for not having a ticket.

The man could be seen vehemently clinging on metal handrails, as two men in uniform ferociously battle to get him out of the suburban S-Bahn train, headed to Munich city center from the airport.

Natalia Miletic who filmed the incident and posted it on Facebook, can be heard telling the inspectors: “It’s absolutely not OK what you’re doing, the guy didn’t do anything to you.”“You should be ashamed of yourself, this is racism what you’re doing,”. “Why are you doing this? He paid.” The woman continues filming until someone seemingly tries to stop her.

The man, said to be a 48-year-old Nigerian, was reportedly removed from the train at Leuchtenbergring station.

He appeared to have no valid ticket as the inspectors came up to him during the check. They then asked him to show an ID card and pay a €60 fine ($68), according to the witness who filmed the incident and later described it to HuffingtonPost.de.

The man, however, only had €9 in cash, which he reportedly needed for food. The inspectors collected the €9, saying he still owed the rest.

Deutsche Bahn, the company operating trains in Germany, said it was “unusual to receive only partial payments,” commenting on the incident later.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-man-pulled-out-of-train-by-inspectors-in-germany.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRkVrIE0-ro

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by ScotsReferendum: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
They are doing their job

Provide your ID and money

Germany is not like the jungle we call Nigeria

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by stGabrielo(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked jesu!!! the hustle is real oo... btw shey the oyibo wan kill am ni how he con strangle Im neck laika dat.... shekau go fall on you soon

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by hakeem4(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
That's good

That Nigerian thinks Germany is a lawless country like Nigeria abi?

But oyinbo get animalistic behaviour sha, see as e pull our brother like say na ram grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by TippyTop(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Their violence can't be overlooked, do they have right to maltreat fare dodgers?
Why not call the police since he refused to show his ID?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Lucario007(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
First it was airplanes, now trains. What is going on with these people?
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
And he was dragged like an animal?
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Mcowubaba: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Hmmm.

Although no name, shape of the head has more than explained everything.

This is certainly one of the monkeys calling Nigeria a zoo but there they are trying to make another zoo out of Germany.

The beast thought he was in Nigeria where they commit crimes and when duly handled by security agents, run to social media posting pics of their ugly flat skulls on how they were treated without actually stating their crime.

How will you board a train without ticket? Is that how you want to develop the potopoto republic?

Oga self....
No be very time Na...
Do you awake up thinking of Igbos and how you can display your tribalism and Bigotry.

I believe you're from somewhere, probably Yoruba., try and Chanel your energy towards the betterment of your area.
No IPOB member has ever included any Yoruba state in Biafra.

Nobody is really enjoying Nigeria, except the Rich which are very few...

You guys have your own business and issues, mobilize your people to demand better quality of lives for your people.
I'm not even pro Biafra or IPOB, but I think you guys are disturbing yourselves to much about Biafra, some Yorubas I know, have even started speaking about it.
Focus on your region

Or are you obsessed with Igbo people?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Mcowubaba: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
See what you guys don't understand is that most atimes, we Nigerians or Africans are the cause of this issues...
That guy didn't pay for his ticket, he was asked to pay his fine, and get off the bus, but he resisted and started shouting Racism.

Nigerians like persecution complex and victimized ideologies.
We cause problems for ourselves and start blaming others.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Not everything is worth dragging for. If train security asked for your ticket and you cant provide it, then its wise to oblige to their request. Declining will not make them pardon you, instead, its the opposite. If he had provided his ID as they requested, He will get billed, which he can pay later without any public humiliation.

If he is illegal, then he just attracted unnecessary attention to himself that will facilitate his deportation from the territory. Obviously, common sense is not so common.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Seun(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
He didn't refuse to pay the fare. He didn't have the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Chai oga why did you choose to disgrace yourself like this nah?if nah oyinbo he will just work our gently with his integrity intact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Mcowubaba: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Seun:

But he resisted and was aggressive , I know how some Nigerians behave abroad .

If he didn't have the fare, he should have trekked/walked.
He shouldn't get a pass because he is a black immigrant.
He didn't even have any identification.?
Instead he started screaming Racism Racism.
Persecution Complex at it's peak

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by eyinjuege: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:

It's called reasonable force.
He should have just respected himself, and stepped out of the train without waiting for them to drag him.
If the train official was a fellow African like him, he might have just pitied him and pretended not to know his fare wasn't complete.
If you try to prove stubborn with oyibo, that's when they'll do everything by the books. If you're friendly, apologetic, they will still make sure you do the right thing, but will be nicer about it.

Seun:

One and the same. He didn't have the money , hence refused to pay.
He was wrong, and knew he was.
Even for Naija, if conductor asks you to bring your money, and it's not complete they will drag you out of their bus. Pray they don't break your head while doing so.
You can't use a service, and expect not to pay for it or it should be reduced for you ( since you're so special and should be worshipped).

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
TippyTop:
Their violence can't be overlooked, do they have right to maltreat fare dodgers?
Why not call the police since he refused to show his ID?

I watched the video and I didn't see any maltreatment. A normal person would have just followed the police if caught for not paying. HE WAS the 1 hanging onto that train like his life depends on it.

In the USA he would have just got his stupid ass killed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by seunny4lif(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
German law
Kein Fahrkarte
Kein Zug,Bus oder Tram
Simple
He is lucky that no be full black uniform police come.
Those one day beat people weather you black or white.
Nothing new here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by claremont(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
I had a similar experience the first time I went to Dresden, Germany. I bought the wrong train ticket for the train I was in, and the ticket inspectors on the train explained to me that the ticket I had didn't cover the cost of the journey I was on. They said I would be fined on the spot and removed from the train. I explained to them that I didn't know that as I was new in the area, and I was willing to leave the train at the next stop. They were very civil and allowed me to leave without a fine. This was in Dresden, a part of Germany that is still being viewed as racially intolerant.

My point IS - this man should have just obeyed the instruction of the inspectors. I honestly don't understand why this particular individual was being stubborn, maybe he is an illegal immigrant or he is wanted by the police.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by eanestca(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's what you getwhen you leave NKWOBI, pepper soup and go after fried rice
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ugandan Jew who went to DEVELOP Germany. Mazi Kanu...we would write an ultimatum angry angry angry

PS - There are folks here who speak as if the West is Heaven and they can never do wrong....

GOOD / BAD exists side by side EVERYWHERE. Police in the US did the "i can't breathe" incident,

killing a Black American (Eric Garner)... this one is even a Black African in a more racist society so what do you expect?

The man too should have paid and respected himself... he isn't in Onitsha / Aba any longer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos by SeniorZato(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane / How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other? / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.