Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS (1686 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by Mandynews(f): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
A Catholic priest identified as Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, has reportedly prayed for a dead man who was about to be buried and he woke up from his coffin to the amazement of eye witnesses. This is not Nollywood…its real!!!

Below is how Amanda Chisom who posted the pictures on Facebook reported the story:

“Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said “I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet”

This Miracle took place at Iheala.

“This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

“Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you.

“Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle.

See more photos below;

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/dead-man-brought-back-to-life-after-a-catholic-priest-pray-on-his-coffinphotos/#sthash.DEGjLaD8.dpuf

Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by eme1n(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Issokay!!
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by tyson99(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am a catholic but I don't believe it

Guess it's a film,wats d title
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
lol...
and some people go believe this one?
ok na.

Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by ascendo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shut up your mouth OP: your rev fr no get parish? Why do they always pursue him in towns he goes for deliverance? Iheala is never the name of a town in Nigeria. So this your miracle happened in jeriaNI. Even if it's Ihiala you meant to write: that cap is an Aro cap and not Agbaenu's cap. The only town in Anambra state that uses that cap is in Orumba North axis.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by mymadam(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
tyson99:
Am a catholic but I don't believe it
Guess it's a film,wats d title

You're 100% right.

angry Even if it were to be a movie, it appears to be too predictable and most likely very boring... IMHO. I therefore pass. Next please!
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by jaymejate: 12:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Welcome to Mule 120.5 FM... We love this post.
Djs be like, mu mu mu mu Mule Mule
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by bamirotola: 1:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Na military uniform dem take act d film sef..... Smh vigorously.... I rebuke dis mumu

Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by gqboyy(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2016
the wife looks more dead than the husband. talk about a zombie apocalypse
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by rifasenate11(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS by lindseykibler(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2017
ascendo:
Shut up your mouth OP: your rev fr no get parish? Why do they always pursue him in towns he goes for deliverance? Iheala is never the name of a town in Nigeria. So this your miracle happened in jeriaNI. Even if it's Ihiala you meant to write: that cap is an Aro cap and not Agbaenu's cap. The only town in Anambra state that uses that cap is in Orumba North axis.

Though the spelling of the ihiala is nt correct but what u said abt d cap he's putting on is a lie. I'm from the same LGA and I can assure you that the cap is worn by all igbos. The cap is meant for all igbos and not 4 some part of igbos. I don't believe the story sha

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Your Destiny Has Been Exchanged. / Photos:dr Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Visit Those Affected By #makurdiflood / Shiloh 2017 First Message By Dr. David O. Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.