Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,623 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (96830 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Just this morning, during 6 am mass at st philps Catholic church Ozubulu Anambra state, Gumen invaded The church killing more than 150 people.

story had it that they were looking One rich man popularly know as Bishop a south African based from the town who built the new church

at the mortuary now but we aint allowed to take pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTvgtHxxa0

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 40kobo77: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?
even small small kids

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by DickDastardLION(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2017
angry sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
So sad and very graphics embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2017

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Karlovich: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2017
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot?
Rip to the death, but this calls for some sober reflection as concerning religion.

why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

instead of sympathizing with the family of those that lost their lives you are here spewing trash

626 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by donk552(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2017
For what reason ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

instead of sympathizing with the family of those that lost their lives you are here spewing trash

Am human!

God will sympathize with them. Afteral, he knew as at yesterday night that they were going to die today. So who am I to stop his plan?

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 40kobo77: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots

This man.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Bishops dad was shot on the leg and he is whereabout is still unknown.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by WebSurfer(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Source?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
donk552:
For what reason ?
They claimed to be looking for bishop
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Ermacc: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?
Karlovich:
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Show some humanity

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Asaib(f): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2017
cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Zita55:

Lol...u look malnourished in that DP. With big nose and thick lips that can pass for N200 kpomo. I hope that baby is not yours because we don't encourage child-bride in this part of naija.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

[color=#990000]"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"[/color/] Mrs man,God does not dwell in the temple built by hands, take note of that.
Having said that,what is the source of the money used in building that church?
And this is where I have issues, the bible said"do not be afraid for I will be with you always"
Should we not still be afraid?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
how true is this? a whole 150? even boko haram don't have that figures at once! but nawa for the so call god they are serving how can he open his eyes in his own house for his children to be massacred while he did nothing! rip to the dead. besides God blames also goes to police and security operatives, 150 were attack and there's no immediate response isn't possible no one called the police

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Ermacc:
Show some humanity

God didn't show any compassion on those that came to worship him? The almighty God, begining and the end, alpha and omega, I am that I am, the all knowing all loving omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnicapable omnipowerful omni-omni everything God?

Park one side my dear. If you as a human can show compassion on strangers, you need to ask the basic question why won't the all loving father show a little concern over his children. Just a little concern.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by VargasVee(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Most of these men are heartless individuals.

Why attack innocent persons? angry

In a church at that

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

No amount of sympathy will bring back the dead. Rather, you should be concerned about the inability of God to prevent the attack of the enemy. Of course you will say God knows the best. It's your usual line of defense. If those lads stayed back at their houses, they would likely not end up dead today. If your God assembles people for them to be sluttered, then something is inherently wrong with it.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by smartty68(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2017
What a massive killings....! What are humans turning into Lawd angry

RIP to the deceased...

Please don't try this at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WcgQsBHAo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by smartty68(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Someday I pray that you'll come to understand who God is...!

May their souls rest in perfect peace...

Good morning

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Lol...u look malnourished in that DP. With big nose and thick lips that can pass for N200 kpomo. I hope that baby is not yours because we don't encourage child-bride in this part of naija.

I pity your life!! It is you and your wretched family that looks malnourished!

I pray that you will end up like this!! Scallywag!!!

Retard creature!!

26 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Wilgrea7(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
RIP to them.. this is sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Zita55:

I pity your life!! It is you and your wretched family that looks malnourished!

I pray that you will end up like this!! Scallywag!!!

Retard creature!!

Hahahahahaha!!! Seems I hit a raw nerve. Babe, if you need some nutrition, why not hit me up and let me turn your life around. You really are malnourished and I fear that baby you carry may end up endangered.

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
sad cry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.