Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (52621 Views)

Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
3.Abuja sun and hell fire.
Abuja na child's play, u need visit Sokoto and Jigawa
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by obyno1011(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm barely a month in Abuja. Haven't experienced much but that of VIO yesterday evening at Berger, even passengers started running. And I was meant to believe that hustle is everywhere not just in Lagos, Ph or other cities.
Op u didn't mention pedestrian Bridges at night, that was the first security alert I got. Lol
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can relate with all the aforementioned especially that kubwa expressway, wuse market and charly boy.
Note : if you want to enjoy your new ride. Go to kubwa expressway.

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:
Hahahhaha

I can relate ...especially that grandsquare bread and Kubwa traffic.

As for cab men, I just use to jejely find the nearest along. I no get strength. grin
That ground square queueing for bread is annoying. You men, top military officers queuing, you asked your self what is in that bread
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Franky826: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
How relatives walk into your life when they hear you've relocated to Abuja and just won a new contract

10 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by damsy01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
When u enters a store in maitama or asokoro and u picked a can coke and dey charge u 500... U wld b lyk WTF??

2 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by damsy01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
When u r new in town and driving and goin to central area frm wuse2 but just one wrong turn and u met urself in maitama.. .. . U b lyk kilode nw?? ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by olacoded1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
103. When U mistakenly drive one way in front of Defense HQ

That Slap !!

11 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by damsy01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
When u login to badoo and u see beautiful girls writing bonanza 3k on dia profile.. .. U keep wandering if dey were sales rep abi na waitin den de do bonanza 4... After u piked d number and calls and u hear " do u prefer shot tym or overnight den u wll understand wat d bonanza is all abt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by damsy01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wen u tink its getting late in a club in wuse2 by 3am and u decided to drive home and u still see d whole Street filled with moving cars lyk its jus 8pm.... U b lyk na all abj residents de club

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by kuuljay(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
How your chronic squatters react when your wicked landlady shows up for her rent but you don't have it

3 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by iyatrustee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Akious2k2:

I'm sorry, I didn't get d Charley boy part... Can u explain?

I am guessing that the cab man expects you to just tell him Kubwa expressway than Gwarimpa.

Some places inside gwarinpa reach to dey go kubwa
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by kuuljay(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Two weeks after you land a job at Sheraton hotels kitchen

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Einl(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=canDy4eva post=47470080]whr in Abj do u stay?[/quote
Garki. You.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Einl(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
hope4nigeria:
u dey masaka or madala tell us the trut.

Hahahahahahahah. I no be like you. I live in Garki. in a room and kitchen and toilet. And it's tiny. But I feel no shame ' cos it's my blood, sweat and tears.

And people that live in Madalla or Masaka...what's wrong with that Are they less human or silly for living there. If they could afford to get a house in Asokoro they would get a place there. They rent their house according to what they earn. At least they don't steal government money.

9 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by canDy4eva(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Einl post=47475543][/quote]kubwa...
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Richiy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:

That ground square queueing for bread is annoying. You men, top military officers queuing, you asked your self what is in that bread

What is in that bread is what the mind cannot comprehend... grin

Bro, admit it, the bread sweet grin
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Richiy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I can relate with all the aforementioned especially that kubwa expressway, wuse market and charly boy.
Note : if you want to enjoy your new ride. Go to kubwa expressway.

Only at night o
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Einl(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
canDy4eva:
kubwa...
What?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Upaka(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
Wuse market and zenith bank zone4 is a place to go, when looking for your missing relative/friend. My uncle that disappeared when I was 2, I saw him at wuse market.

Although, the annoying part about some public places in Abuja is dat, the day u dress well, u won't see anybody u know. But whenever u dress awkwardly,there would be a reunion dat day. Had a bitter experience at shoprite jabi.

Since then, even if I'm going to zuba market, I go baff up well..

hmmn. no be only abuja o, it happens every where. I only get to meet people I know especially in public places when am not on makeup or in simple clothes. in fact that thing dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Akious2k2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
iyatrustee:

I am guessing that the cab man expects you to just tell him Kubwa expressway than Gwarimpa.

Some places inside gwarinpa reach to dey go kubwa
Ok, Thanx 4 d clarification... I never really knew Abuja... I've only been there 1ce
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by hope4nigeria(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pishure of ur tiny room in gark or idonbilifit
Einl:

Hahahahahahahah. I no be like you. I live in Garki. in a room and kitchen and toilet. And it's tiny. But I feel no shame ' cos it's my blood, sweat and tears.

And people that live in Madalla or Masaka...what's wrong with that Are they less human or silly for living there. If they could afford to get a house in Asokoro they would get a place there. They rent their house according to what they earn. At least they don't steal government money.
pix of my house in nyanya

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
400billionman:

We will renegotiate your sense of humor ?

Damn ! Are you kidding me ?

Poster is a ponk..

Take a chill pill brah, Nigeria is hard I know but I'm not the cause of your unhappiness tongue
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Babysho(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
5. When you’re passing Ministers Hill and you see your junior driving a Bugatti.

grin grin grin grin

Congratulations, You've just created the funniest meme I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Flyingman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
10. Your face, when you see VIO and the traffic light is red.

True that lol
I remember telling a VIO officer that if my car should go off, it won't start up anymore and that I was heading to a mechanic workshop. I was just annoyed I got pulled over.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:

Only at night o
Me thinks its anytime.
No hold up, no criminal activities, overwideness de worry the road and it has many lanes. That road is just too sweet.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Flyingman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abuja is just the best. Driving around on a Sunday and you be like 'where's everyone at in this town'.

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Richiy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Me thinks its anytime.
No hold up, no criminal activities, overwideness de worry the road and it has many lanes. That road is just too sweet.

Have you ever passed there by 8am?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by benedictac(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
10. Your face, when you see VIO and the traffic light is red.

OMG! my Oga na no 1
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
Op put sense making pixs ooo
I jus left tht next cash and carry two hours ago. Gettin tht bread was a war oooo cry
"Government shud do smthn bou it "
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by LUSTY1759(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
13, when you visit your guy, that claims that he stays in a flat!
Lol this is Madonna University oooo quote me wrong...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.