Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (52622 Views)

Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Sempumping:

hmmm ...forget Abuja guys oo. .1 thing I just realized is that 90% of them are perverts ..all they want is sex ...it's so heartbreaking ..

you see a fine geh and all that comes to ur mind 1st is to fvck. ..

I 'll choose a lagos guy 1million and 1 time over an Abuja boy ... the only bad thing is "I don't like Yoruba boys

Are you serious, i used to think its the other way round.

The myth is that Lagos boys are razz and Abuja boys are clean and well behaved and also have more wealthy parents.

So you have a better chance at meeting responsible guys to settle down with in Abuja.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Are you serious, i used to think its the other way round.

The myth is that Lagos boys are razz and Abuja boys are clean and well behaved and also have more wealthy parents.

So you have a better chance at meeting responsible guys to settle down with in Abuja.

Not true ..from my experience, lagos boys are better .

who wants to marry a lazy rich man's son abeg dem no sabi hustle and a lagos boy knows exactly wat a woman wants ...Forget being razz , when i mean lagos boys I don't mean the ones in ajegunle ,mushin,agbara,agege and d likes ooo
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sempumping:

Not true ..from my experience, lagos boys are better .

who wants to marry a lazy rich man's son abeg dem no sabi hustle and a lagos boy knows exactly wat a woman wants ...Forget being razz , when i mean lagos boys I don't mean the ones in ajegunle ,mushin,agbara,agege and d likes ooo

ok sha, if you say so.

But when he's parents are wealthy, Life is more easier for you nao ! What do you need hustle for?

The guys hustling, are they not hustling for money too ?

Abeg o, Sempumping if you are a rich lady...iyam ready to marry you even as a guy, na who wan hustle..who hustle don epp ? undecided
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

ok sha, if you say so.

But when he's parents are wealthy, Life is more easier for you nao ! What do you need hustle for?

The guys hustling, are they not hustling for money too ?

Abeg o, Sempumping if you are a rich lady...iyam ready to marry you even as a guy, na who wan hustle..who hustle don epp ? undecided

cheesy cheesy ...

Hmmm..you must be lazy to say "who hustle don epp"
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sempumping:

cheesy cheesy ...

Hmmm..you must be lazy to say "who hustle don epp"

Well, i live in Lagos & I'm not lazy, But i know close friends whose parents are more wealthier that got more connections in high places.

i have a 9 to 5 job, but if i ever had a Federal Govt contract once, am sure i won't Work for anyone, because profits can run in Billions undecided

Those things can make your whole life easier if you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by EmmyDe25(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2016
I missed staying in Abuja. Talk about serene and conducive environment. Unlike Lagos... Its noise from dusk till dawn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.