Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

.based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available (1170 Views)

America Soldier Traces His Root To Igbo Of Biafra, Says.. "I Am Very Happy T / Difference Between A Spiritualist, Herbalist, Native Doctor And Root Worker / Lagos Prince Kazeem Eletu Odibo Makes History, Rediscovers Family Root In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2016
I was checking up the internet for knowledgeable event which will add an element of brilliancy in the content of my heart. Along the line, I was caught by a pictorial illustrations showing up the various origin of different root, but what struck my heart was how the internet has disparage the world to only five different root. This argument should be for another day, but my major concern of bringing this is not to promote any cultural strife, rather, I am only here to know which dominate in Nigeria using nairaland as a reference point.

Check the picture below

Lalastica

Fulaman198

odumchi

Bigfrancis21

Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by emmysexxy(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2016
ermm #1 baby
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
emmysexxy:
ermm #1 baby
Nice one. Pure Africa lady

1 Like

Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Funjosh(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Number 3 cheesy
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Mine is 1.

#Uncle Ruckus voice# Lord why...why.
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by bigfrancis21: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
kelvinreality:
I was checking up the internet for knowledgeable event which will add an element of brilliancy in the content of my heart. Along the line, I was caught by a pictorial illustrations showing up the various origin of different root, but what struck my heart was how the internet has disparage the world to only five different root. This argument should be for another day, but my major concern of bringing this is not to promote any cultural strife, rather, I am only here to know which dominate in Nigeria using nairaland as a reference point.

Check the picture below

Lalastica

Fulaman198

odumchi

Bigfrancis21

I'm somewhere between Egyptian and Greek! cheesy
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
I'm Greek while my daughter nd hubby r Germanic.
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Funjosh:
Number 3 cheesy

gringrin All those Greece people and philosophy.
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I'm somewhere between Egyptian and Greek! cheesy

grin You have an anomaly in that foot, try to treat it grin

You can lie for nairalandersgrin
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
I'm Greek while my daughter nd hubby r Germanic.

Lol....like father like son Daughter
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:
Mine is 1.

#Uncle Ruckus voice# Lord why...why.

Wetin happen. Why calling Lord while you impersonate uncle Rufus with his voicecheesy.

Is anything bad being associated as an Egyptian?
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2016
kelvinreality:

Wetin happen. Why calling Lord while you impersonate uncle Rufus with his voicecheesy.

Is anything bad being associated as an Egyptian?
No mind me oo. I always have this feelings that I'm a white man with a black skin like Uncle Ruckus. But the pic confirmed that i'm from Africa (the heart of darkness) sad angry embarassed
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
iyke926:

No mind me oo. I always have this feelings that I'm a white man with a black skin like Uncle Ruckus. But the pic confirmed that i'm from Africa (the heart of darkness) sad angry embarassed

gringrin... Yeah, the internet calls Africa the continent of darkness, but we have to change that message by developing Africa with our idea and strength, but unfortunately not everybody is willing to sacrifice.

You are an African, and I am happy you are a man with that black strength cheesy
Re: .based On This, What Is Your Root? Picture Available by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
kelvinreality:

gringrin... Yeah, the internet calls Africa the continent of darkness, but we have to change that message by developing Africa with our idea and strength, but unfortunately not everybody is willing to sacrifice.

You are an African, and I am happy you are a man with that black strength cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

​sultan Of Sokoto Durbar Ceremony Today In Benin In Honour Of The Oba (photos) / South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks / How Many Indigenous Lagosian Are In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.