Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Help ! Help ! Help! He Is Killing Me.(resident Evil 4) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help ! Help ! Help! He Is Killing Me.(resident Evil 4) (821 Views)

Resident Evil 6 For Sale / How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil E-novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! Help ! Help! He Is Killing Me.(resident Evil 4) by trickhenz: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi house,pls anybody that has killed that scarfaced army brute,that one gets to face after the container scene,shld please let me in on hw u did it.cuz he is begining to piss me off.i mean i can't even feel a thing no more for my most favourite game of the moment.pls i need ur help.he is as fast as lightnening and the time bomb end up blowing both of us.if u knw wat am talking abt and u kuld help,pls say sm'ting.thanks
Re: Help ! Help ! Help! He Is Killing Me.(resident Evil 4) by malone5923(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2009
First you have to be patient try as much as possible to be in a open space with him the finally read his movement I think he has 6-7 moves and remember we all went through the same process but really fighting him can be annoying.
OR
Use unlimited rockelauncher or the tommygun to fry him which I am sure you dont have since you havent beaten the game. Anyway what console are you playing it on, play mine on gamecube but I think I will buy it again but this time for my wii.
Re: Help ! Help ! Help! He Is Killing Me.(resident Evil 4) by malone5923(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2009
Just remembered target and shoot the guys leg with manchingun or pistol until he loses his guard and balance then change to shotgun and take his head until he comes back to normal then change back to your manchine gun, repeat this process until he his screwd, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Batman Arkham Asylum On Ps3-10k / Umd Swap / Bet On Football Latest Online Opportunity .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.