Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks (2335 Views)

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed / Five Phrase That Can Turn You Marriage For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2016
ARE YOU REALLY INTERESTED IN
KNOWING HOW? I CANNOT PROMOTE
THE IDEA HERE BECAUSE IT IS
AGAINST THE RULE OF THIS FORUM. THIS IDEA WOULD GIVE TO YOU ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRA AND A BRAND NEW RIO CAR IN 14 WEEKS.

MY NAME IS DR. ODIA OGBEBOR, YOU
COULD CHECK ME UP ON FACEBOOK
AT PST. ODIA A. OGBEBOR. I
INVENTED THE NAME, PASTOPRENEUR
YEARS BACK DUE TO MY TEACHINGS
OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP UTILISING
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES.

TO GET THIS WONDERFUL IDEA THAT
IS SO NEW IN THE COUNTRY
[ ACTUALLY KICKED OFF FERBUARY
2016 ], CHECK ME UP ON FACEBOOK
AT PST. ODIA A. OGBEBOR, OR SIMPLY
WHATSAPP ME @ +2347051065548, or view my blog at; khalidinnyblog.

AND YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU
DIDNT TAKE THIS MESSAGE FOR
GRANTED. I CONGRATULATE YOU.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2016
I am writing this to those who are actually trying to make me look stupid. I honestly do not know why some people try to be too wise at their own detriment. Why would i come here to put up a scam and bring down my image and reputation? Would i not be fooling myself? Some of you choose to make fun of me and not take me seriously because of my username. Wat has the username got to do with the information shared?

If u doubt it, why dont u first atleast view the blog given above to justify ur opinion before drawing out ur conclusion. Why are you quick to speak and slow to listen? If u go to the blog or contact me through my number or fb account and discover its a scam, wuld i force the money out of your pocket?

Please, anyone who doubts the idea should simply be quiet and let those who are interested in finding out more to ask their questions. Pls dont afflict others with ur ignorance and mistrust.

For those who wana get a full detail of the idea, simply chek on my blog and i will provide ans to ur questions.

Khalidinnyblog.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Some people are already calling it a scam without havent viewed the whole publication in the blog. While some few ones are already making contacts, thanking me for sharing the information with them.

I remember the first time i recieved the information from a business collegue, i also did not take it seriously because i am actually with one of such type of business, where though my growth in it has been stagnant, but i ve bin able to get a good sum of money from it which i used in getting a plot of land to start my farming ventures. I was stagnant in it becos, the biz wasnt actually helping the less priviledge as i thought wen i started it. Its start up capital was actually not easily affordable. And posed a major problem to me.

As a result of this, i did not want to get myself involved in any of such bizness again.

But later, when i sat down to think on this new information my bizness partner sent to me, i began to see the beauty in it. It was actually the best platform to help anyone possible because of its extreme low startup capital of #1,000 only. Is it not cool?

Do not doubt it and loose the benefit of this wonderful bizness opportunity. There could be someone around u who needs salvation from his current financial situation. And only you can reach him. So do not neglect helping other people.

I also realised that some other persons are saying that they have seen all this type of bizness. Its not new and cannot be interested in it.

Are they puting their hope on getting a job after schooling or what? Is that what is new to them? I learnt recently that the population of unemployed youths in nigeria is rising to about 40 million people. And some people who waiting doing nothing, hoping to come out and join this population of unemployed youth. Is this what is new to them? When N- POWER was opened to the public for interested applicants in the teaching corps, a program that was made to employ only 500,000 people, has already gotten 400,000 applicants in just 36 hours of opening the site. Cant this information show to them what they would face when they leave the school? Do they know how long people have been going to the same school they are going to? Would they be the first graduate or the last? Is this what is new or preferable to them?

Why do people like this decieve themselves by acting to be too wise?

SCHOOLING IS NOT NEW!!! JOB SEEKING IS NOT NEW!!!

DO NOT PLACE YOUR DESTINY ON THEM. PLACE YOUR DESTINY IN YOUR HANDS.

RELEASING A THOUSAND NAIRA TO BUILD A RESIDUAL INCOME WOULD NOT KILL YOU. YOU CANNOT BE FOOLISH TO INVEST A MONEY WHICH ORDINARY YOU CAN SPEND IT ALL IN JUST 2 MINS.

For those of you who responded quickly to the bizness opportunity, i must say that i appreciate and congratulate you. Like i always say, to become wise, we have to act like we are foolish. Together, we would touch the lives of many.

Good day.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Donpiero1: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Unemployment
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 1:45am On Jul 13, 2016
O you believer, If they say to you; " Are you not tired of networking? " Say to them; " Are you also not tired of looking for a Job every year? How long are you going to continue accepting menial Jobs, conforming yourself to settle for a life less than what you are capable of living? Are you cursed to live a low life all through out your stay in this world? "

If they say to you O believer that you are wasting your time and money. Say unto them; " Prove to me that you are using your time and money wisely? " Verily i tell you, most of them use their time and money, living only to eat and drink.

O foolish and blinded men! They think that they are saving their time and money, unknown to them that they are the wasters of their lives.

Do not listen or be like them O you believer, for their end is always a shameful and pitiable one.

You are the hope to the hopeless. The voice to the voiceless. The help to the helpless, and the dream to those who have got no dream.

You are the inspiration of life to the dying world.

Embrace networking in all areas of life, for it is a sure way to upliftment and freedom.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
In the last 2 days, i made 16 registrations. You can benefit from this speed if u register ontime. You may be suprised that you may not even do anything, not talk to anyone. But just sit down and watch your bizness grow.

Trust me, this is the time to take action quickly.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2016
And the turn up or registrations are higher than i anticipated. Now is the time to make that change in your life and those around you. Do not take this opportunity for granted.
It is better you take the step than not taking at all. Ask yourself this question; " What would i lose if i choose to plug myself into this glorious opportunity? What will i lose if i join the train? " Do i so much hate myself that i cant even give out #1,000 to a venture that has the ability to turn my world around faster than i ever thought? How many times have i spent #1,000 on things that only went into direct consumption? Why was i not afraid or reluctant to give out my money in such manner? Did the #1,000 you spent on those direct consumption bring in atleast #1 into your pocket? So why then you find it difficult to release it for a venture that would add goodness into your life?

Do not be among those who are so good at condemning opportunities and so have caused their lives to remain the same just as it was 5 yrs ago. Do not listen to this kind of people. They only wish you to remain stagnant as they are. Instead of you allowing them to bring you down, bring them up. And if they refuse to come up, let them be. And spend less time with them so that they dont afflict you with their disease which you tried initially to provide a cure for.

Remember, the scriptures says that we would always have the poor with us. So it is in your hands to choose where you want to belong to.

If you want to be rich, be willing to help the poor. But if you want to be called the poor, then help nobody.

But i believe in my heart that you would choose wisely.

Join this opportunity and experience a total transformation.

Dr. Odia A. Ogbebor

GHA Username: ITSDONE.
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 3:19am On Jul 16, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

" A sum of money which they can easily spend on recharge card and get it almost burnt in few minutes, is what some are still afraid, too conscious not to loose, too smart or too wise to give out for an empowering idea and opportunity. According to Bob Marley, none but ourselves can free our mind. And i say that If your mind does not crave to be free, you could remain an enemy to yourself. "

The above quote is the result of the inspiration i got from a first time prospect who contacted me between 9-10pm yesterday which was 15th july, 2016 concerning my post he came across on Nairaland. He was calling from kaduna while i recieved the call in lagos where i base.

The way he reasoned with me showed his readiness to become a member. The end point of our discussion on phone before the termination of the call, was his requesting for my bank details to make his registration fee the next day which is today, saturday, 16th of july, 2016. He wanted to make the payment on the same day he called me - which is the first time of connecting with me, but couldnt do so because the time was already late for him to the bank.

Let me give you a quick summary of the content of our conversation. The information is of good importance if you are prospecting [ i.e, to a registered member ]or you are a prospect yet to be a registered member.

After we exchanged greetings, he then continued by saying that he found my post on Nairaland. He then went through my blog and even sent me an email before deciding to call me which i believe was to bring his conviction to completion through the words coming out of the horse's mouth.

Then he asked me;

" IF I JOIN TODAY, WHAT WOULD I DO NEXT? "

Now, judging by this question, you could see that despite the fact that he said he has gone through my blog, he has not completely digested how the program works with respect to the company's compensation plan. So i told him that all he has to do was to bring in 2 people and also teach his 2 to do the same.

And if every new member can bring in their own 2 persons within 7 DAYS of registration, then every member would complete the stage in which he would have earned up to 2.5 Million Naira and also be rewarded with a BRAND NEW CAR IN JUST 98 DAYS, I.e, 14 WEEKS OR 3 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS.

This is how close you are to been a millionaire and a proud brand new car [ 1st hand ] Owner, not TOKUNBO [ 2nd hand ] car.

So he then asked another question which is also a common one.

" WHAT IF I FIND IT CHALLENGING TO BRING MY OWN 2 PEOPLE? "

So to answer this question, i began by telling him of the youthfulness of the organisation which actually began Febuary this year, 2016 and would be celebrating 180 days of service to humanity by next month which is august 2016.

Why do i have to tell him about this? This is to bring to his understanding that there so many zeolous people that are his uplines who are so much hungry for the immediate most attractive stage of the compensation plan of the company, i.e, the 3rd stage where you would be given your first brand new car.

I used myself as an example. Since i joined the organisation which is actually less than 10 days, i have kept my eyes fixed on the prize and have tried not to shrink from the task involved. There are some of my downlines who have not yet introduced any new member to the team. But when they checked their accounts later [ some few hours and others the next day ], they realised that they have already gotten someone under them. So they would call me to ask how did it happen.

Then i tell them that they are benefiting from my labor to move my account to the next stages ahead. But it is not me that decides under who the new member will fall to. That is exclusively done by the system. So it could be your turn today to enjoy such free growth, but the turn of another tomorrow.

If you depend solely on these chances, your growth may not be as fast as you initially anticipated.

So it is better you take this chances as an unexpected help than the main bread winner.

I do not depend on my uplines to help me with my growth. I concentrate my mind on trying to help those under me. In so doing, i am also helping myself too.

It is this same intention at heart that took me to lagos state university [ LASU ] on the 15th of july, 2016 which was on friday, to give a public speech to the students, inviting them to embrace this glorious opportunity.

I was able to get about 24 active contacts that were available on whatsapp and were also interested in the opportunity. The total contacts that i generated from lasu was about 33 contacts. But the truth is, some may fall away maybe due to discouraging statements from some of their collegues who are not interested in it. Even at that, a good number of them that actually caught the vision and held unto it, just like the fertile ground in the parable of the sower in the scriptures, would finally become members.

This is how we roll. This is how we have chosen to make it happen. It is a team work and not an individual work.

After answering his question, he enquired about the possibility of bringing some of his prospect to me to help him talk to them. I replied by telling him that i got no problem with that. I am a talkative when it comes to promoting an idea i believe in.

Afterwards, he requested for my bank details to make the payment for the registration the next day since the time to make the payment on that same day was already late.

It was during this period he told me that the #1,000 required for the registration is what he spends easily on recharge card without even thinking twice or feeling that he has lost his money. How much more a business that requires the same amount for investment. I congratulated him for such a statement.

As he was trying to say somethingelse, my phone went off due to an empty battery.

On observation of the statistics of my growth since i joined GHA, i realised that most of the people i have registered are those who came to know about the financial opportunity and made their payment in less than 24 hrs. A portion of them made theirs after 24 hrs. Another portion which were very few, made theirs just few minutes less than 48 hrs. And the rest of them that has made contact with me or have recieved the information from me, are yet to make a registration.

I dont see why anyone would repel this wonderful idea even if he initially does not like Networking, except the person is either well fed or has become a victim of premature contentment.

But i pray that all should come along in the soonest time possible.

Always remember this; " that those who wait are in danger of feeding from the lowest level of food chain. "

EMBRACE GHA NOW.........
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
HERE IS HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR 2.5 MILLION NAIRA AND A BRAND NEW CAR IN 14 WEEKS FROM JUST ONE THOUSAND NAIRA.

THE PATHWAY MADE SIMPLE.

I will like u to know that i am just less than 10 days with the organisation and i have experienced an incredible growth in geometric progression.

And u can also experience the same if u follow the basic of wat i am going to tell u.

Now, the completion of the 3rd stage in the compensation plan of the organisation is where you would be given a brand new car and must have earned for yourself abt 2.5 million naira.

And completing this 3rd stage is possible in 98 days, i.e, 14 weeks or 3 months, 2 weeks.

So how is this 14 weeks distributed between stage 1 to 3?

In your 1st stage, you are expected to spend a maximum of 2 weeks in it. How is this possible?

Once you become a registered member today, you are expected to introduce 2 persons to the organisation before 7 DAYS from the time you became a member, elapses.

If you then introduce your 2 before the 7 days elapses, teach your 2 persons to also do what you have done before the end of their own 7 days. I.e, Counting from the time they became a registered member.

If your registered 2 persons fulfils what you did within 7 days, you would be leaving for stage 2. So you have only spent 14 days or 2 weeks in stage 1.

Remember that the same practice is been passed down to the younger generation under you.

In stage 2, you are expected to spend a maximum of 6 WEEKS OR 42 DAYS. The same practice in stage 1 is also applicable to stage 2.

After 6 weeks in stage 2, you would then leave for STAGE 3 where you would also spend 42 days or 6 weeks to complete it.

In total, you would have spent 98 days or 14 weeks or 3 months and 2 weeks, moving from stage 1 to the completion of stage 3.

Isnt that amazing and looking very simple?

To guarantee this speed, try your best to be faithful in the beginning, i.e, your stage 1. And teach your 2 persons to also be faithful to theirs. Let everyone bring in their own 2 within 7 days of registration. This is the key to achieving the benefit of stage 3 with ease and relaxation.

To those who want to get there faster than this pace, they would not just stop in bringing only 2 persons they were asked to introduce in the beginning. They would go all out to look for more. In so doing, they would be assisting their downlines to grow, while they also grow faster.

SO WHY WAITING WHEN THE PATHWAY HAS BEEN MADE SO SIMPLE AND DIRECT?

JOIN NOW AS E DEY HOT NONI!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Odia A. Ogbebor.

GHA Username : ITSDONE.

WHATSAPP: +2347051065548.

EMAIL: ogbeborodia@gmail.com
Re: Just One Thousand Naira Only Will Turn You Into A Millionaire In 12 Weeks by Pastopreneur(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
THE SCHOOL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT

By Odia Ogbebor A.

This booklet is dedicated to God and to those who have gone before us in making the world better.

.......PART ONE......

TEACH THEM TO BE FREE!!!!!

It is a terrible thing you see when you stare into the pains of the society.Barely naked are the souls of men,languishing in an incessant agony.

My greatest pain lies not on the wickedness of this world,but rather on those who see these problems and still choose not to do anything about it.

My burning worries goes to the mediocre minds whom in their old intelligence derive pleasure and satisfaction in building a fence against the few creative and great minds.But surely,there is redemption in every generation that comes and goes.

Of a truth,the world is an idea,and to every idea,there is certainly an expiring date.He who lives on an expired idea is bound to be a slave to the newer ones.This is the root to virtually all sufferings in our world.If every one of us can keep the mind young,then there shall be upliftment of souls in the world.

I must say,I believe that if there is any journey or action a man must constantly embark on,throughout his existence,it is the revolution of his mind; the rebirth of one's mind.

Where is that thinking ability of the educated?What have droven the supposed masters into slavery? Albert Einstein said; "learn from yesterday,live for today,hope for tomorrow.The important thing is not to stop questioning".

I see many of us moving like sheep heading to the butcher's house for slaughter.In humility,we've chosen to hide our cowardness;this we call intelligence.In so doing,we become like robots that does exactly what it is instructed to do.Gradually we began to fall to slumber,shutting the mind down; the true reasoning faculty.The departments of questioning are nowhere to be found.Thus,we lost the "WHY" to everything that happens around us.Truly we are all guilty of the insanity life,doing the samething over and over again and expecting different results as described by Albert Einstein.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them;else there would no new discoveries that bringeth inventions and innovations.The problem could be palpated but never dissected if we continue to use our old thinking in solving new problems or difficulties.

There is no amount of diversity in an old idea that can bring total salvation to its generated problems.There should be a shift in the pattern of thinking to solve such problems.He who continues to learn will not cease to prosper.

The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next,as stated by Abraham Lincoln.Thus,who owns the world and finally rules it is the younger generation.He who keeps his mind young will belong to the younger generation and forever remain young,for only in being young you are willing to learn more.

The school is the society's home for learning and in its environment is believed to be the breeding of the educated ones.If the growth and salvation of the world resides in the ability of the educated ones,then why are we the major constituent of the problems in our society?Why are we the victims of what we claim to know?Why is unemployment and poverty waxing strong in our country?

Those parents,who have realised that education is the key for freedom from bondage,will send their children to school,so that as they venture into freedom,they too will become free.The poor parents might take this as their sole investment,pouring out their whole resources into the education of their children.

A child that has no parent to assist him in his education may take the struggle upon himself to become educated and finally be successful.

A closer look at the aim of these parents in getting their children educated is so as to become of utility to the society or the masses and not the society or masses being of utility to them.

The society demand services from them in form of a paid job.The extrinsic value of education is only made manifest to them.The method of approach in attaining the extrinsic value of education has being ignored.It is called paid jobs so as to avoid the dangers of the past as being called a slave.

So they go to school,get educated so as to work for the society and get paid.The danger of the past was that men became slaves.The danger of the future is that man may become robots.Man was once slaves to some human,man may become robots to humans tomorrow.In not having your own dream,you tend to pursue another man's dream.

That man,who pays you in exchange for your most valuable asset,i.e. time,becomes your master.He needs your time,not your money,so he rules over you.You work and labor for money,he works for free.

Of what use is your acclaimed education when you end up working for money,being a slave to it,or in modern language,an educated robot.A master in slavery.Today's slavery is not a physical one,that involves handcuffs,cages or freedom or possess physical things.It is rather a slavery of the mind.In the slavery of the mind,death is what awaits it next.

A mind in slavery is filled with fear and uncertainty,so it seeks security at all times.Only in freedom can we totally eradicate fear.

If the mind is not free,how can we all find our trueselves?

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind says Aristotle.The higher institutions may not put it directly to us that passing through it by getting a degree is simply to get a paid job,and if possible a higher paid job.But this is exactly what they imply in their practices.

They teach and train us to sell our time which is our most precious asset in working for money.Money is now the ruler of education,instead of education ruling over money.

So as to work for money,by getting a good job or a high paying one,some of those who are yet to be admitted into the higher institution,will spend years at home in pursuit of a course i.e, aiming for a degree in the university.The ones that finally succeed in getting into the institution may sense a different ball game.

An unfair competition is felt.

You can feel each department fighting for more relevance in the society.who owns more of the jobs and pay is the talk of the time.Not even one department could brag about job creations,not to talk of paying more to its citizens of the society.

Of what use is the industrial training(I.T.) if it cant produce significant industrialist in our society? Henry Ford made me understand that if there is one rule for the industrialist,it should be to make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible paying the highest wages possible.

Are we only trained to be dogs and not free masters?

We crave for a fully industrialised nation with the doctrine of slaves; being employable.We all leave school with the mentality of an employee,investing all our time and money in becoming an employee.Only very few show interest in being an employer.

On increase in the number of those seeking to be employed,there arised the issue of unemployment.More heads desired for jobs and only few were concerned about creating the jobs.

Creation of jobs became difficult because the school didnt teach and train their students to do so.They were trained and advised only to feed on the remnants left by the ones already created.So to develop your own niche in such a reality of feeding from the ones already created,they introduced specialisation just to reduce competition.

They tell you to go up the ladder by acquiring higher degrees to improve your chances of survival in such a rat race.In this act,you trade more of your time for the sole purpose of working for money.

Working for money in this current age (information age),will make you settle for a life less than what you are capable of living.If you subscribe to the believe of working for money,the society will dictate for you.

To be continued.......

(1) (Reply)

Cisa Discussions / Are You Worried About The Next Step In Your Career ? Check This.. / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Procurement Associate I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.