Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) (1129 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Young Man Commits Suicide In Abuja (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by Macclane(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2016
I just saw this and it touched me.
A street dog found a new born baby after he was thrown in the street by his mother. The dog took
the new born baby in his mouth without hurting him and put in front of one house and went away, the baby is alive and in good health. Verily, this dog had more pain than the mother who born the baby.

Please ladies and even Gentlemen, if you can't avoid sex, protect it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Every baby is a blessing kiss
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by HoneyB10(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Oh cry
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by finalboss1(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
painful. ....sm people just heartless...
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by mjames: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
wow
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by Macclane(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
I say to my self "some animals think better than some people"

2 Likes

Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by kikies(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm sure Harry shld b able to do dis

1 Like

Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by calculator123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Animals are well behaved than humans to a large extent....if u want unprecedented loyalty get a Dog as a pet.kapish
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by Macclane(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
Animals are well behaved than humans to a large extent....if u want unprecedented loyalty get a Dog as a pet.kapish
Kaboom!

1 Like

Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by Macclane(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
kikies:
I'm sure Harry shld b able to do dis

Wia u get diz fyn dawg nw
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by kikies(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Macclane:

Wia u get diz fyn dawg nw
From a vet friend
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by AbelTer1: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
What can i say to this dog?

May God provide his daily meals easily and may the dog meet a peace death (not death by accident or broken legs) when its time comes.

Haba, it just saved a soul.

Doggy, you shall escape your death twice.
Re: A Dog Picked A New Born Baby To Safety (disturbing Photo) by SirREX94: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
And this is supposedly given birth to by a Woman, produced by a Man, and rejected by a heartless Duo!.... Alas, his words are coming to pass; ''If Sodom and Gomorrah has witnessed these signs, and seen the Son of Man, they would have changed their ways, and wouldn't have been destroyed. But for you who have seen all these, and yet not believed, your destruction is imminent!''

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant 12-year-old Taken To Hospital By Her 35-year-old ‘husband’ Is Victim Of / My Near Death Experience @ Jungle Justice / Just To Buy Musical Instruments In Church, You Won’t Believe What A Pastor Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.