Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,828 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (45137 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
Indeed it was and still is a very sad story,
But i don't understand how a sane person will decide to preach christianity near a mosque and at the same time muslims are going for their morning prayers and also in this hard times.
Killing her was wrong, but she was a very stupid woman
you're obviously saying she had it coming. You're crazy! Calling her a stupid woman that some idiots decided to act beneath animalism? There's no difference between you and them. You make me sick!!

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nawa4nl: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:
The Blood of this Woman is On Adeboye & RCCG's hands
God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?
Adeboye & RCCG renounced the man.
Well we can all see that pastor Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth.
We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?
Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

MakeWeTalk:

Adeboye & RCCG are only interested in money, so why will he go there?
Was Nigeria not warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel about the Islamic Plans APC has for Nigeria,
and Adeboye supported APC by giving their pastor. embarassed
Adeboye has no interest in Jesus or his followers. sad
Nigerians have to wake up to the fact that they were scammed both by APC & RCCG angry

[size=14pt]If what you are saying is true then Adeboye is a confirmed FRAUD![/size]
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by solid3(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is a story that touch the heart.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MrRichy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by raebox: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
if this is true.i want him to bring her back to life...
if not for ban, I'd have known what to say to you
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by teacherbim(f): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
But i don't understand how a sane person will decide to preach christianity near a mosque and at the same time muslims are going for their morning prayers and also in this hard times.

Fool,you must be a book haram

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by mamaafrik(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
drop dat feeding bottle and grow up ogbeni.even if dat ur claim of her preaching near the mosque is true,is dat why she had to be killed like a chicken,awon omo beliali omo ishmahili.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Rexyl(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:

you think of miracle God does as he is pleased! No man has the power to raise departed soul back to life except the miracle is allowed under divine authority.

No man can claim to have the power of healing and deliverance except God. She could be raised if it pleases God, but what if her soul has has found heaven? Then all her sojourn on earth will be like a person that was caged since birth to death.

We could only wish her a beautiful transition from earthly shame to eternal glory at the blossom of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by wallex1983(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:

You sound like my daughter when she says "Dadddddy, I want sweeeeeeeeet"

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MrRichy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Pastor Adeboye had better pay the Family Workmans Compensation because na ehn work she dey do before she go price that Bad market.

Whilst he was in his house sleeping under air-conditioner with Sound proof generator, his minions were in the streets by 5am disturbing the Peace. Now one has been killed for preaching in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time in the wrong manner.

evilseed you again

don't let your mouth or (hand) bring problems to you.
mind how you talk about Men of God

later you'll come to NL and start asking for solutions to your problems

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MrImole: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Now I know that some people are really possessed, imagine what some föols are saying.

Adeboye selling votes,

The woman preached at the wrong time,

One Bosun Emmanuel talked about Islamizing Nigeria...

Do those things make sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by JohnieWalker(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Was Nigeria not warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel about the Islamic Plans APC has for Nigeria,

Nigerians have to wake up to the fact that they were scammed both by APC & RCCG angry
Nobody has been scamming you but still not on Forbes list don't you think it's time you let someone scam you
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by shine12: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:
For those that qouted me please understand that this is my opinion and an opinion is entitled to everybody, I just believe that death is something most sane people would do anything to avoid and only stupid or mad people can walk right into it ,

Calling a dead person who died for what she believe in stupid is uncalled for. I think you wont find out the real stupid person until the resurrection morning.

I for one wont call a dead person stupid talk-less of someone who died preaching the gospel.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:
For those that qouted me please understand that this is my opinion and an opinion is entitled to everybody, I just believe that death is something most sane people would do anything to avoid and only stupid or mad people can walk right into it ,

Your opinion is a very stupid one. How dare you call the woman "stupid"! Do you even know whether she got to the scene first before the imam met her there? Or do you think she should have left them? What sort of a stupid opinion do you have?

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by mamaafrik(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
AdaNri1:
you're obviously saying she had it coming. You're crazy! Calling her a stupid woman that some idiots decided to act beneath animalism? There's no difference between you and them. You make me sick!!
dont mind dat silly thing,verily, verily i say unto u never!,i say never believe dem wen they come to you wit their silly religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by nepapole(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
you want her to leave the beautiful paradise she is now and come back to this wretched world? undecided
How do u knw she is in paradise?
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by solaere(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
pst E.A Adeboye doesn't rise the dead only God does,it wasn't d woman first early mrnin outreach but it was ment to be her last because only d door that God allow open shall remain opened .RIP Ma u died for christ ...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by babajeje123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:
Why are you people like this? So, the next thing to do to her was this brutal murder just because she preached near a mosque? You guys are just bunch of murderers. You don't deserve to live among people. Sahara desert fits your calibers

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Omoluabi16(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:

Nice copy and paste. churches are not political organization, you should be learned enough to know that.Didn't watch the vid, the church had the right to discipline the pastor. Imagine if Rccg endorsed pdp, dem go say redeem follow chop dasuki yam.. if Redeem endorsed buhari, dem go say Rccg is to blame for the current hardship.The church never even asked us to endorse osinbajo, all we do is pray for the leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by babajay69: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:

I don't blame you because I'm sure if you were to preach Islam in front of a church on Sunday you would expect them to come out and butcher you.
Nothing at all excuses this murder if she was preaching even inside a mosque.
If LOVE is the major foundation of any religion this should not happen. No one has the right to take a life which he or she can not create.
God does not need humans to defend Him neither does ask anyone to do so. He created everything and has dominion of all.
So whoever committed that dastardly and cowardly act of killing a wife and a mother will face the ultimate judgement of God make no mistake their peace of mind will be thing of the past and they will never sleep until they confess and pay for their crime.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by ministeriallist: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
you want her to leave the beautiful paradise she is now and come back to this wretched world? undecided
How about the case of Lazarus who was resurrected after 4 days? Why did Jesus have to take him back from Paradise? It's obvious he wasn't in Paradise.
A dead person is dead and a dead person can't be in a Paradise, otherwise Lazarus would have narrated his experience of a Paradise or about one kind of "fire".
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Proffdada: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
nepapole:

How do u knw she is in paradise?
Hebrews 9:27
Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by abike12(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rest in peace Ma. This is so sad sad
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Uncle! calm down,i guess ur dad is dis pastor Bosun Emmanuel,cos u re always referring to him and i thank God everyone has bin ignoring u.Can u please do me a favour by telling me where pastor Adeboye instructed christians to vote APC,with valid proofs and evidence.God bless u as u do so.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Proffdada: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
ministeriallist:

How about the case of Lazarus who was resurrected after 4 days? Why did Jesus have to take him back from Paradise? It's obvious he wasn't in Paradise.
A dead person is dead and a dead person can't be in a Paradise, otherwise Lazarus would have narrated his experience of a Paradise or about one kind of "fire".
that's before Christ's ascension

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Uniboy: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:

They will all pay so dearly for supporting a heartless jihadist.

This is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by deliveryboy: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Those people do not have any right to touch the woman even if she enters the mosque and disrupts the prayer session. They have her blood on their hands and they will suffer the consequences of their evil actions in this world and the next. I am a Muslim and totally condemn this cold act of murder.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by EvilSeeed: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
MrRichy:

evilseed you again

don't let your mouth or (hand) bring problems to you.
mind how you talk about Men of God

later you'll come to NL and start asking for solutions to your problems

If I ever have issues, I will not come to Nairaland for help.

Thanks

Bye
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by nepapole(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
Hebrews 9:27
Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,
Bros...only GOD knws who makes heaven or not.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by samintegrity(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Watch the video of the visit here.. Pastor E.A. Adeboye Pays a Condolence visit to the Olawale's Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofW-PBVhGSg

He sympathized with the family and prayed that there would be no more death in that region, progress in the family and salvation of soul for the perpetrators.

Op do d needful, edit ur post to include the video link

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Araoluwa005(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.