Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (45134 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by alexiej(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:
The Blood of this Woman is On Adeboye & RCCG's hands

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Adeboye & RCCG renounced the man.

Well we can all see that pastor Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth.

We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

This is one of the silliest things I've ever read in my life. Pls when did Adeboye tell christians to vote PMB? One of the thousands of pastors of RCCG decided on his own to contest with buhari, Adeboye never involved himself in the whole thing. I'm sure its cos of unreasonable pple like you that he intentionally didn't say anything.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by foladara777(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
Indeed it was and still is a very sad story,
But i don't understand how a sane person will decide to preach christianity near a mosque and at the same time muslims are going for their morning prayers and also in this hard times.
Killing her was wrong, but she was a very stupid woman

Modified:
For those that qouted me please understand that this is my opinion and an opinion is entitled to everybody, I just believe that death is something most sane people would do anything to avoid and only stupid or mad people can walk right into it ,
"An opinion is entitled to everybody" Gbagaun!! No wonder u are spitting idiocy... Nigeria's educational system has failed u
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by christisreal: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,
But i don't understand how a sane person will decide to preach christianity near a mosque and at the same time muslims are going for their morning prayers and also in this hard times.

Modified:
For those that qouted me please understand that this is my opinion and an opinion is entitled to everybody, I just believe that death is something most sane people would do anything to avoid and only stupid or mad people can walk right into it ,
One thing u shld also understand is that death does not necessarily mean the exhaustion of life but a passage into enternity.You may regard her as foolish but wherever she is now is much better than where you will ever be on the surface of this earth.what will it profit you if you gain the whole world and suffer the loss of your soul and of what use is it that you are extra careful to avoid death and then after staying here for 120 years, you spend the rest of enternity in hell.
Summary: If you had the attitude of christ you wont think the way you do.God help you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by foladara777(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
chuose:
The Blood of this Woman is On Adeboye & RCCG's hands

God sent pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the coming Jihad and what reception did he get?

Adeboye & RCCG renounced the man.

Well we can all see that pastor Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth.

We all need to ask Adeboye why he sold the christian vote to an islamist?

Listen to pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning ur self and see that Adeboye with RCCG led us into a jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Itz like u have a phobia for thinking... So itz because of buhari that those Muslims killed d woman abi... Like there was no religiously motivated killing when Jonathan was there. Even if you want to express anti-buhari sentiment do it with a little common sense or u were not a beneficiary when God distributed it to d whole world

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by koolaid87: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:

Yes, you're entitle to your opinion, however, saying that the deceased was stupid shows that you were raised by clever folks.

Way to go sad
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by alexiej(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nawa4nl:

[size=14pt]If what you are saying is true then Adeboye is a confirmed FRAUD![/size]

Someone blows a false allegation about someone else in ur face, without thinking too, u jump to malign and defame. Now that uve said he's a fraud, if u find out that what u heard is totally false (which it is), how wuld u take ur words back?
Ure in desperate need of sense sir.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by berrystunn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
6am how??
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Araoluwa005(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
beeolhar:

Uncle! calm down,i guess ur dad is dis pastor Bosun Emmanuel,cos u re always referring to him and i thank God everyone has bin ignoring u.Can u please do me a favour by telling me where pastor Adeboye instructed christians to vote APC,with valid proofs and evidence.God bless u as u do so.
God bless you. when pastor Adeboye did not say anything, they said he was supporting Jonathan. because of professor Osinbajo, now they still say he told his church members to vote APC. nawa for these people o
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by phoenix45(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:
Bleep you and your idiotic opinion.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by omogin(f): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Daura guys don't speak on these issues
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Adeboye & RCCG are only interested in money, so why will he go there?

Was Nigeria not warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel about the Islamic Plans APC has for Nigeria,
and Adeboye supported APC by giving their pastor. embarassed

Adeboye has no interest in Jesus or his followers. sad

Nigerians have to wake up to the fact that they were scammed both by APC & RCCG angry
Will You All Just Keep Quiet Already.What On Earth Won't U Complain About? To Make You More Angrier,He's among the Top 5 Richest Pastors In The World........Oya Run To Hell

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
They could only destroy the body but what could they do to the soul?

That woman is somewhere above and she has told our creator how she was killed for her faith and I wonder what the killer(s) would tell Him when they die too.

I plead O'Lord that you may forgive them if they didn't know what they did and if they seek repentance but all the same, let your will be done Father.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by efemina(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:

Oh boy where is ur sense of human?when u don't have a comment just shut up ur mouth pls.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Myself2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:

You tried in vain to make your post look balanced ,however I deduced that you seemed unwilling to condemn the murderers,but had a venomous tone to describe the woman's non violent action,you not only appear to say "she got what she deserved" but you appear to like her slaying.You need help.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by calculator123(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
solaere:

pst E.A Adeboye doesn't rise the dead only God does,it wasn't d woman first early mrnin outreach but it was ment to be her last because only d door that God allow open shall remain opened .RIP Ma u died for christ ...
this i the time to prove that he has not dipped his hands into iniquity.raise her back to life kapish

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by RobinHez(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Quoting part of a comment...

"... killed for preaching in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time in the wrong manner."
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Charly68: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
if this is true.i want him to bring her back to life...
Is he God? Use your head !

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Ranchhoddas: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
AdaNri1:
you're obviously saying she had it coming. You're crazy! Calling her a stupid woman that some idiots decided to act beneath animalism? There's no difference between you and them. You make me sick!!
He has a point. You know these people are irrational, you don't have to agitate them. Personally I don't even talk about Muslims when they are present. Sometimes we have to call a madman king so that there will be peace. It's better to steer clear of them. Life no get duplicate...But if you still dey sick you fit take panadol.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Ranchhoddas: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
deliveryboy:
Those people do not have any right to touch the woman even if she enters the mosque and disrupts the prayer session. They have her blood on their hands and they will suffer the consequences of their evil actions in this world and the next. I am a Muslim and totally condemn this cold act of murder.
Oya enter mosque go distrupt am na. Na for Nairaland you go dey make mouth.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by lailo: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Now I comment.Weldone pastor,God bless u sir.Pls remember to pray for sister Kemi.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by adelowor(f): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
MzPecs:
She has gone to be with the Lord smiley smiley

May God in his infinite mercy forgive her murderers in Jesus name. Amen

cry cry cry
They will be surely be forgiven but they and their generations will still suffer for it even if they repent.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by callmebeauty(f): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:
like seriously undecided
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by centboy123456(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
calculator123:

What do you mean by that ?
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by calculator123(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
[/s][s]
centboy123456:

What do you mean by that ?
what does it look like to you?
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by calculator123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
c[s][/s]allmebeauty:
like seriously undecided
do i look like i was joking?
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nawa4nl: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
alexiej:

Someone blows a false allegation about someone else in ur face, without thinking too, u jump to malign and defame. Now that uve said he's a fraud, if u find out that what u heard is totally false (which it is), how wuld u take ur words back?
Ure in desperate need of sense sir.

I just watch the video and the Pastor Bosun was spot on.

So it simply means that Adeboye is not of God, becos he denounced him.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by flamingREED(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
malailayi:
Believe what you want ,

Modified:

This is God's swordsman.

Death does not ultimately define our wisdom in serving God, but God Himself.

Matthew 10
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I've done something of similar circumstances in PH.

Nothing happened.

I will do it again, if God wills.

But in the core North, no, no, no.

Acts 16
6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,

The only exception is if the Spirit Himself says go.

Acts 16
9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.

Then there can be no objection, whether one would die or live thereafter.

Acts 20
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MzPecs(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
adelowor:

They will be surely be forgiven but they and their generations will still suffer for it even if they repent.
Yeah, sure embarassed
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by empress4u: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Learn to stay mute if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by MzPecs(f): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
DemonInSiege:

LOL, CHRISTIANS ARE SENSELESS!!!
Thanks for the compliment cheesy cheesy
Re: Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
i'm not castigating or insulting adeboye because i have some respect for him,what i want to ask him is why cant't he raise the woman back from the dead if he's religion is really true, its just a question friends.
N.B-i am an atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.