Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! (434 Views)

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander / Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! / Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! by nigeriancuisine(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8ZP3T_7To

Hi everyone, I have created my YouTube channel and here is my first YouTube video. Please watch it, like/comment/subscribe and share if you enjoy it. Feedback would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy. (My first video - so be kind)
Re: Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
You did a very good job and you have a really nice and friendly voice.

However, you should consider that often times white people will want to know how to cook a Nigerian dish which they ate at a friend's house (my friends often want to now how to make this or that after eating something at my house) and for them it is important that you don't skip the part where you made and seasoned the meat.

It's up to you what kind of audience you are targeting at.

I will advertise for you since I am tired of writing recipes. wink
Re: Check Out This Video, It Is Life Changing - Support Your Fellow Naija! by nigeriancuisine(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks!

I planned to make the chicken tutorial in another video smiley

Mindfulness:
You did a very good job and you have a really nice and friendly voice.

However, you should consider that often times white people will want to know how to cook a Nigerian dish which they ate at a friend's house (my friends often want to now how to make this or that after eating something at my house) and for them it is important that you don't skip the part where you made and seasoned the meat.

It's up to you what kind of audience you are targeting at.

I will advertise for you since I am tired of writing recipes. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Halla At Me / Marriage And Godly Character Part 2 / Cure For Women Problems, Weak Erection And Premature Ejeculation 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.