Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) (2562 Views)

Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
The height at which people have gone to all in the name of taking selfies is alarming! Very soon, we will start seeing people taking selfies while they are dying! To me, this is a complete disrespect for God...no fear sef?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
She wanted to take a selfie of herself in the spirit.

But who snap her ?.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ndi ulo uka...ndi church!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But who snap her ?.
grin You are funny!

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ndi ulo uka...ndi church!!!
You don see am na

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked she's believing God for husband and she wants her man to know she's Godly......
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But who snap her ?.
I guess it was televised so the cameras caught her!
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But who snap her ?.
Na me snap hertongue
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na me snap hertongue
grin The both of you are guilty of the same crime - Snapping while worship was going on.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You don see am na
Just imagine! I wonder who she was planning to show this to. May be, her husband had been doubting her going to church so she wanted to prove her sincerity to him! wink
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Just imagine! I wonder who she was planning to show this to. May be, her husband had been doubting her going to church so she wanted to prove her sincerity to him! wink
gringrin or she want to use it as a poster for her upcoming program, the kind of posters I see this days are surprising. Maybe na orgasmmm she want talk about.tongue
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin The both of you are guilty of the same crime - Snapping while worship was going on.
The picture is funny, I don't touch my phone on Sundays... keeping it Holy. where you hid since morning
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringrin or she want to use it as a poster for her upcoming program, the kind of posters I see this days are surprising. Maybe na orgasmmm she want talk about.tongue
Lol! Why did u feel so? I see, the impression on her face right?
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lol! Why did u feel so? I see, the impression on her face right?
Yes tongue more like I want comelipsrsealed
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The picture is funny, I don't touch my phone on Sundays... keeping it Holy. where you hid since morning
That's good.

I dey around.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes tongue more like I want comelipsrsealed
You are not serious grin
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by rexericx(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol
Na wah
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
The height at which people have gone to all in the name of taking selfies is alarming! Very soon, we will start seeing people taking selfies while they are dying! To me, this is a complete disrespect for God...no fear sef?
Did it occur to you that the cloth in the phone doesn't match that of the actual person?
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't know what motive she has, neither do I wanna know.

All I know is that whatever motive that is isn't a good one. She is a fraud.

Atheists food is ready. Come and fall over one another for this con artist of a woman.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by cyojunior1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
I only came here to read atheist comment bt have not found one !
Hope they are still in existence !
godoluwa food is ready
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
cyojunior1:
I only came here to read atheist comment bt have not found one !

Hope they are still in existence !

godoluwa food is ready
Reporting sir.....

Na you people dey complain say we dey intrude your space for every topic wink

Besides............

The picture is really funny gringrin

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Did it occur to you that the cloth in the phone doesn't match that of the actual person?
What were you expecting? Did it also occur to you that the phone might not capture the colour exactly the way it is?

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
What were you expecting? Did it also occur to you that the phone might not capture the colour exactly the way it is?
Like seriously? Did you really just type this sh1t? Whoa.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Like seriously? Did you really just type this sh1t? Whoa.... shocked shocked shocked
Mr. Man, You no dey snap with phone??... The guy is right joor, Don't start useless argument please.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Mr. Man, You no dey snap with phone??... The guy is right joor, Don't start useless argument please.
Ah ah! So phone no dey carry the exact pishure of the person wey snap? Dis na the first time I dey hear dis one oh...

Chai.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah ah! So phone no dey carry the exact pishure of the person wey snap? Dis na the first time I dey hear dis one oh...

Chai.
I know why you're saying this. Because of those white stuffs you there, those are the camera menus.

... And yes, some phone cameras can't capture the true colors of dress.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I know why you're saying this. Because of those white stuffs you there, those are the camera menus.

... And yes, some phone cameras can't capture the true colors of dress.
Which phones can't capture the real colors of a cloth, Sagem Phones or Samsung Free I?
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Which phones can't capture the real colors of a cloth, Sagem Phones or Samsung Free I?
Phones with lower camera resolution.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Phones with lower camera resolution.
Name one na. Lol.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Name one na. Lol.
Nokia x2, Tecno P3, Samsung s1

No talking of phones please, we don't have to derail this thread.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by bot101(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:

Any good Photoshop pro would know a lie when he/she sees one. I wonder what whomever it is propagating this falsehood seeks to achieve.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Nokia x2, Tecno P3, Samsung s1

No talking of phones please, we don't have to derail this thread.
We're not derailing bro. I have every reason to believe the picture might be photoshopped.

Tell me, why isn't a manicured nails showing in the picture? At least it was raised to the neck of the person who took the selfie, is it not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Port Harcourt Organises Vibrant Generaxion Programme For Youths / Seun, Beware! / Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.