Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) (2559 Views)

Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
We're not derailing bro. I have every reason to believe the picture might be photoshopped.

Tell me, why isn't a manicured nails showing in the picture? At least it was raised to the neck of the person who took the selfie, is it not?
I can see the nails, Most especially the thumb, Look well.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I can see the nails, Most especially the thumb, Look well.
No be only thumb, na Tom. Abeg your blood is still half joor. That your spell wey you cast no go work. tongue
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
No be only thumb, na Tom. Abeg your blood is still half joor. That your spell wey you cast no go work. tongue
Go and get a better device, You seem to be using a phone with a low resolution. grin
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Go and get a better device, You seem to be using a phone with a low resolution. grin
Your spell will not work. Half blood prince. tongue LOL.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
The height at which people have gone to all in the name of taking selfies is alarming! Very soon, we will start seeing people taking selfies while they are dying! To me, this is a complete disrespect for God...no fear sef?
she no even cover hair
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Proffdada: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
The height at which people have gone to all in the name of taking selfies is alarming! Very soon, we will start seeing people taking selfies while they are dying! To me, this is a complete disrespect for God...no fear sef?
i posted this first https://www.nairaland.com/3217388/see-what-woman-doing-during @ seun

1 Like

Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by tempem: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
You think say God dey hear that prayer? undecided
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by Harvard13(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rapmoney:

whosoever photoshoped this is a mofo
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by otemanuduno: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rapmoney:

I think this is the work of Photoshop. Funny though.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by LordRegalia: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Rapmoney:

This is clearly a photoshopped image. Cleverly done but still photoshopped all the same.

I am really amazed that so many folks here fell for this.
Re: See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) by donbenedict(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Your spell will not work. Half blood prince. tongue LOL.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download. London Grammar Truth Is A Beautiful Thing / Questions for Christ Embassy Members / Fake Miracle Detection Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.