Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India (16223 Views)

Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by chido20(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Abu Nwafo Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba ...... As an Igbo man i will continue to say the truth, I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me Yoruba or not, but the truth is that; more than half of all these so called ''industrious'' Igbo millionare, building houses in Lagos, Kano and Abuja are all Cocaine Barons.
shatap...... go and build ur own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by shollyboy2: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
i actually came to check the name like every other Name checkers too..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin Nigerian Jews

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by snoopdg(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
BEENUEL:
THIS NAME CHECKING IS BECOMING STALE sad
The heading was "A NIGERIA" not somebody from Sourth, EAST, WEST or NORTH. I think We Nigerians should be Unify, you don't expect us to hear each other with this. If an AMERICAN is involve in crime, it absolutely an AMERICAN, nothing Latin and stuffs cry. Pls I think our Generation should apply our WASTERN Educated SENSES, and put a STOP to TRIBALISM embarassed.

Now a Igbo guy is telling us to unite as per a bro that was caught with drugs but are happy that the NDA, IPOB and other lawless groups from the shout shout are giving pmb a tough time.

We're it to be a guy from another tribe that was caught it would have been a reprieve for them.
Their ladies aren't cheap for them to marry yet they men are being reduced in numbers every month, when will you receive sense? simple English they can't speak or write, all na money matter

Well it's an NCA member from Ibadan south west LG, ring road Ibadan. Na dem again.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by BEENUEL(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
snoopdg:

Now a Igbo guy is telling us to unite as per a bro that was caught with drugs but are happy that the NDA, IPOB and other lawless groups from the shout shout are giving pmb a tough time.

We're it to be a guy from another tribe that was caught it would have been a reprieve for them.
Their ladies aren't cheap for them to marry yet they men are being reduced in numbers every month, when will you receive sense? simple English they can't speak or write, all na money matter

Well it's an NCA member from Ibadan south west LG, ring road Ibadan. Na dem again.
egbon Omo yoruba ni mi, walahi you are just saying. And perhaps you should chill.. I can't construct a simple English doesn't mean I can't construct a Sky scrapper lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by BEENUEL(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
snoopdg:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by ilovetheline: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Bia Nwokem, we Igbos should be ashamed of ourselves, and you really need to stop comparing apples with oranges. The Yoloba Pastor Woman that was killed in Abuja; when she gets to heaven and God ask her ''what are you doing here?'' she can be bold enough and say ''I was preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ before I was matryed''. But our Cocaine trafficking Igbo kinsmen; when they eventually get executed by the Asian authorities and they die and go to Hell, what will they tell God?
some day they will 4k u as they 4ucked our ancestors[if u Igbo]. If these igbos were born to our ancestors who overrun Nigeria [their ancestors killed the legit Igbo competitors from the go line and then seized a lot of their assets, making making start behind] their urge to not be below will be channeled right. Wake up, no drug peddling genes discovered but there are aggression genes Ps: Igboland is getting over the European religion (u welcome to join in)
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by MeAboki(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
funmijoyb:

pls gist me why igbos are being called Ugandans Lol

Mmmmnn can't talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by dutchie101: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
I hearby request to join NCAN club. Please what are the requirements. I will like to show my skills in name checking in a real working organisation.

Regards kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Ofemmanu1: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
laurel03:
Awon olori pelebe oshi...
Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Alpacino85(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Abu Nwafo Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba ...... As an Igbo man i will continue to say the truth, I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me Yoruba or not, but the truth is that; more than half of all these so called ''industrious'' Igbo millionare, building houses in Lagos, Kano and Abuja are all Cocaine Barons.
ur first line of sentence says it all,no wonder ur umunna dey call u yellow bar.I guess u have not travelled to ur village infact u don't know the way to ur village.All these my papa say I be Igbo way full nairaland make una park well.ONYE OFE NMANU
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by biggz82: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Igbo again
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by ilovetheline: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alpacino85:
ur first line of sentence says it all,no wonder ur umunna dey call u yellow bar.I guess u have not travelled to ur village infact u don't know the way to ur village.All these my papa say I be Igbo way full nairaland make una park well.ONYE OFE NMANU
lol, hapu the guy. maybe it was just a survival mechanism in his brain to survive the racism in his school days
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by DannyAlberta(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
hmm,the struggle is real 'white fowl' e consine u?
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by kunyeo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
i bo villages will be empty one day since majority of them are criminals either in jail or executed somewhere on earth

Wrong thing to say.Is it all Ibos that are criminals?
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by rhektor(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2016
dridowu:
The Central Crime Branch sleuths on Monday arrested a 37-year-old Nigerian and recovered narcotic drugs worth Rs 35.8 lakh.

The accused, Ejom Peter Nduka, and his associate Kevin were living in a rented house in Sampegehalli and used to peddle drugs to their contacts. The police recovered 621 grams of cocaine and 265 grams of hashish. They also recovered three mobile phones from the accused and are investigating to ascertain the source of drugs. “We are verifying whether the accused have valid travel documents,” a senior police officer said.

Nduka has been booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotrophic Substances Act and efforts are on to track down Kevin who is on the run.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/nigerian-held-drugs-seized/article8839592.ece

These lost tribe of Israel at it again
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by ilovetheline: 2:49am On Jul 13, 2016
rhektor:

These lost tribe of Israel at it again
did u know a yoruba Kevin ran away? how could u still glory on such a thread
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by amanikondo: 4:02am On Jul 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
THIS NAME CHECKING IS BECOMING STALE sad
The heading was "A NIGERIA" not somebody from Sourth, EAST, WEST or NORTH. I think We Nigerians should be Unify, you don't expect us to hear each other with this. If an AMERICAN is involve in crime, it absolutely an AMERICAN, nothing Latin and stuffs cry. Pls I think our Generation should apply our WASTERN Educated SENSES, and put a STOP to TRIBALISM embarassed.
[size=14pt]
Dey deceive yourself. Name checking will continue till thy kingdom come. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by emeka2847: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Fulani herdsman arrest over drug trafficking
grin grin grin
dridowu:
The Central Crime Branch sleuths on Monday arrested a 37-year-old Nigerian and recovered narcotic drugs worth Rs 35.8 lakh.

The accused, Ejom Peter Nduka, and his associate Kevin were living in a rented house in Sampegehalli and used to peddle drugs to their contacts. The police recovered 621 grams of cocaine and 265 grams of hashish. They also recovered three mobile phones from the accused and are investigating to ascertain the source of drugs. “We are verifying whether the accused have valid travel documents,” a senior police officer said.

Nduka has been booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotrophic Substances Act and efforts are on to track down Kevin who is on the run.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/nigerian-held-drugs-seized/article8839592.ece

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by rhektor(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
ilovetheline:
did u know
a yoruba Kevin ran away? how could u still glory on such a thread

Your own side of the story or your wish grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by drey076(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2016
grin Name checkers association of Nigeria Reporting from Abia, we are not disappointed Yeeeeebo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by drey076(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2016
grin Name checker association of Nigeria Reporting from Abia branch, we are not disappointed Yeeeeebo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Raydos: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2016
if nairaland was to be a site that you can predict and win - i'd have been the richest man in the world long ago, because i didn't think before knowing it's an igbo man.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by monex(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2016
ObikeNkem:

you speak the truth here but stop being a coward and use your yoruba name instead of starting every post with "We igbos"

bloody chicken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanitary Health Officers Seize Boy’s Box Of Snacks For Refusing To Settle Them / N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) / Hoodlums Arrested After Being Identified By Victim Two Weeks After Robbery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.