Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India (16198 Views)

Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Abu Nwafo Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba ...... As an Igbo man i will continue to say the truth, I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me Yoruba or not, but the truth is that; more than half of all these so called ''industrious'' Igbo millionare, building houses in Lagos, Kano and Abuja are all Cocaine Barons.

Sadly true, this isn't even about tribe anymore, it's a national cankerworm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Itzurboi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mrdecent:
let the tribal.... starts
Bros easy ooo, just wonderin y u no complete ham, abii ur gigabyte finish
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by cirmuell(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
i bo villages will be empty one day since majority of them are criminals either in jail or executed somewhere on earth
buhahaha cheesy...this part got me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Aroh48(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
If na yoruba commit dis crime,everybody for avoid d thread like ebola virus.All the same,our jews brothers they Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
i bo villages will be empty one day since majority of them are criminals either in jail or executed somewhere on earth
...i bu anu-ohia!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by MzMercie: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Can't stop laffin at d comments, looool cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by comeandmarry: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its your neighborhood drug dealer.

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
see the way this induka guy just prepare food in the presence of NCAA now there cup is running over...lol
nothing spoil shar

#Godblessenugu
#proudlyigbonigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by eluquenson(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
I've already checked the names, i ain't surprised grin

Proudly NCAN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by zikter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
I was telling a guy earlier who said Benue and akwa ibom are sex hub(house of rep sex scandal), and SE is the best to wait until drug is mentioned. well, here we are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Almaiga: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
I swear, before opening this thread i knew who the Winner will be. They never disappoint. The flat headers always representing this Country negatively. I wonder how their Bi*fra will look like? A Country of criminals. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by banky222: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Kelvin Adebayo ; shocked embarassed cool angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Almaiga: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by slyopez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Almaiga:
I swear, before opening this thread i knew who the Winner will be. They never disappoint. The flat headers always representing this Country negatively. I wonder how their Bi*fra will look like? A Country of criminals. grin grin
We like it that way, e no concern u.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
nmreports:
I am not one who will go about racial discrimination or racial profiling but to be honest I am beginning to believe that some habits are hereditary culturally, trust me.

For example; They say the Ijebus are stingy, that the Ondos are stubborn etc.
I think of a truth, drug trafficking and drug peddling on a very large scale (Importer and exporter type) is to the Igbos what vagina is to the peniis.

Ondo boys are stubborn.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Coolgent(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its time for Nigeria to let Biafrans secede, i swear to God they will be world number one drugs dealers in a matter of time.
Those niggers are to selfish they cant do decent business all they knew is to sell cocaine, 419, fake drugs, baby factory, kidnapping, arm robbery to mention but a few.
Though there are very few decent ones but majoritg carry the...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Litmus: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
So because nonsense India arrests a Nigerian drug dealer, this is suddenly license for us to insult one another as Nigerians? You think if Nigeria arrested an Indian for wrong doing in Nigeria, Indians would abuse themselves? No they wouldn't, in fact they would abuse Nigerians instead. When those Togolese coons humiliated that Nigerian man in their wretched country and murdered him in cold blood, did you read one single Togo person condemn the act or themselves? Nope, instead they threw aspersions to some general and meaningless phrases such "Blacks" or outright condemned Nigerians on top of it all.

I 'm not arguing the we Nigerians should be as primitive as the Togolese or Indians who seem incapable of criticizing themselves when they have done wrong, I'm only arguing for you guys to stop insulting yourselves online instead of doing the mature thing, which is to find out the facts about issue of the case facing those Nigerians arrested abroad and to see ways to extradite those individual Nigerians back home, if they are indeed Nigerians, so that they're not abused by the foreigners and their human-rights abused.

continually abusing yourselves when others have persecuted you abroad - for whatever reason - gives carte blanche for those people to disrespect all Nigerians next time including you and your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Ugoeze2016: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
They never disappoint but why? Oh well, I came, I saw, I confirm. Name Checker Association representative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Smilenw(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Do you think the world knows you as ibo, yoruba, hausa? The ones who live outside Nigeria should come and tell us if anyone truly cares which state you hail from once you leave shores of the nation?
They are so blinded by the false hopes of overnight riches and fail to see that their adventures only end up disgracing this great nation in front of the whole world.

Youngsters these days have become like Esau who traded his birthright for a bowl of stew, sacrificing the future and the legacy of the nation for momentary pleasure and cheap thrills. And then they blame the polticians for their condition...are you any better?
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
and this is one of the reasons why indians believe all nigerians are drug peddlers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smilenw:
Do you think the world knows you as ibo, yoruba, hausa? The ones who live outside Nigeria should come and tell us if anyone truly cares which state you hail from once you leave shores of the nation?
They are so blinded by the false hopes of overnight riches and fail to see that their adventures only end up disgracing this great nation in front of the whole world.

Youngsters these days have become like Esau who traded his birthright for a bowl of stew, sacrificing the future and the legacy of the nation for momentary pleasure and cheap thrills. And then they blame the polticians for their condition...are you any better?
People around the world already know there is a difference. some section of the countries are already well known for that illicit all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by nijanigga: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
when our Igbos will be marching to jail, this is what they will be singing; " nzobu nzobu eyinba eyin ..." Igbos and hypergreed are the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by isan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Name checkers on rampage
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by nijanigga: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Litmus:
So because nonsense India arrests a Nigerian drug dealer, this is suddenly license for us to insult one another as Nigerians? You think if Nigeria arrested an Indian for wrong doing in Nigeria, Indians would abuse themselves? No they wouldn't, in fact they would abuse Nigerians instead. When those Togolese coons humiliated that Nigerian man in their wretched country and murdered him in cold blood, did you read one single Togo person condemn the act or themselves? Nope, instead they threw aspersions to some general and meaningless phrases such "Blacks" or outright condemned Nigerians on top of it all.

I 'm not arguing the we Nigerians should be as primitive as the Togolese or Indians who seem incapable of criticizing themselves when they have done wrong, I'm only arguing for you guys to stop insulting yourselves online instead of doing the mature thing, which is to find out the facts about issue of the case facing those Nigerians arrested abroad and to see ways to extradite those individual Nigerians back home, if they are indeed Nigerians, so that they're not abused by the foreigners and their human-rights abused.

continually abusing yourselves when others have persecuted you abroad - for whatever reason - gives carte blanche for those people to disrespect all Nigerians next time including you and your loved ones.
Nigeria and India are not on the same level in that perspective.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
laurel03:
Awon olori pelebe oshi...
grin grin grin you're so naughty
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Smilenw(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Litmus:

How long do you plan to play the blame game and turn a blind eye to the danger looming above our heads? The fault cannot be ours, it has to be with the host country. Or a particular tribe ...we can NEVER be wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by focus7: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't need to read but someone should please prove me wrong that the criminal is not from the Second, but I can bet my fortune that he is.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Fanirandele: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smilenw:
They are so blinded by the false hopes of overnight riches and fail to see that their adventures only end up disgracing this great nation in front of the whole world. grin

That's a lie a German friend told my sister in SA that they know its Igbos that are drug pushers. Go and watch the movie Jerusalem, SA movie. The drug dealer is Igbo and even said how "they are the Jews of Africa" grin

i so laughed when i watched that movie. They know you well

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Litmus: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
nijanigga:

Nigeria and India are not on the same level in that perspective.

You're right, in this perspective Nigeria is way above India in terms of civilized behavior. Once, one of the markers of an advanced civilization was in how well that society treated foreigners. No Indian has lost his/her life in Nigeria due to bigotry and to my knowledge not one Indian property harmed either out of bigotry. Same cannot be said for India towards foreigners . And before you excuse them, Indians have been every bit as bad in Nigeria as Nigerians have been in India.In fact, taken on balance, I'm confident there's evidence, if one searched, for supposing Indians in Nigeria have behaved on occasion a damn sight worse.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by funmijoyb(f): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
MeAboki:
LOL, its the Ugandans again. cheesy
pls gist me why igbos are being called Ugandans Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Mskrisx(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Abu Nwafo Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba ...... As an Igbo man i will continue to say the truth, I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me Yoruba or not, but the truth is that; more than half of all these so called ''industrious'' Igbo millionare, building houses in Lagos, Kano and Abuja are all Cocaine Barons.

No u not, read your first line of sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar: DSS Arrest 59 For Commercial Sex, Minors, Men Included / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom / Sanitary Health Officers Seize Boy’s Box Of Snacks For Refusing To Settle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.