Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms (20326 Views)

UNN Releases 2017/2018 Merit Admission List / Unizik Prescience 2017: Application Forms Now On Sale / Unizik Releases Admission list and Time Table For 2016/2017 Academic Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:
You all are making mistakes....this is not wrong after you have been posted, you have to go for screening and this is what they are doing...... and as you have noticed the money is for the FG not the school..... it's a normal procedure UNN is just the first to start...... by tomorrow, you'll see more of them.......

And it's only prospective students that can apply.....

Y'all should stop making a mountain out of a molehill
then why did they say candidates who scored 200 and above when jamb posted candidates with 180 to some departments in the school. This is really confusing.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Preciousseed(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
please is Jamb still posting people? because I know someone who scored 250, another 218, yet to be posted.....now the UNN said candidates who scored 200 and above should apply for screening. Meanwhile, earlier jamb instruction said you van go to screening only when you are posted to the school for screening. Which one should person actually follow? Thus whole thing this time time is confusing ! God help Jambites oooo.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Kezsman(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
phrezzz:
hello UNN ASPIRANTS FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION CONCERNING UNN, WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU ANY INFO YOU MIGHT NEED.

Please do you have any information concerning direct entry students
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
but how come they are saying if u scored 200 and above
Chuvin22:
then why did they say candidates who scored 200 and above when jamb posted candidates with 180 to some departments in the school. This is really confusing.
maleekfrenzy:
but how come they are saying if u scored 200 and above

In fact I am now as confused as you...... but I tried to register. When I put in my registration number, all my details came out..... so I'm taking it that I'm a prospective student too...........

Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
DrinkWater10:

ABSU Has already started since June.Their screening forms goes for N5,150.00.

That was before they were ordered to stop..... if you remember, that was when the news of scrapping was fresh
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Hybrid01:

Actually Funaab started remitta two weeks ago. Please I need your help.
On JAMB's website I have not been posted to any school for screening but I was able to register for Funaab's screening and Funaab asked their candidates to wait till July 20th before they can confirm if they have been invited for screening. A lot of people have not been posted also but I have seen two people who claimed to have gotten posted. I don't know if you get what I am saying.
I am just confused and do you think I can still be invited for screening?

I think they started theirs in anticipation.......if you have registered, you should wait..... I'm on my way to registering right now
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2016
All UNN aspirants....better stop complaining and get on with the registration..... while ya still contemplating you might miss it..... don't doubt this, it's from their own site tha the OP brought this post from...........
I've said my own oh
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Emykray(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls how much are we 2 pay 4 d admission screening form?
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Emykray:
Pls how much are we 2 pay 4 d admission screening form?

It's 2500# I guess
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

In fact I am now as confused as you...... but I tried to register. When I put in my registration number, all my details came out..... so I'm taking it that I'm a prospective student too...........
what is ur Jamb score?
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Chuvin22:
what is ur Jamb score?
218.......Mechanical Engineering
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2016
kmaxx:
How much am I to pay? My kid sis just sat for her SSCE staill awaiting result. Whats her fate? Can she proceed with application?

JAMB said they will be accommodated. [email][/email]
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Trudiee(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
hello sis... 'Av u been posted by jamb? If yes, wat course...
last time i checked, they sed my profile hasn't been uploaded yet.. this was two nights ago. now everytime i check, it shows a blank page.. nothin at all, like the site has bn closed or sth.. what about u? futo too?
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
08103285220......I like to make friends ahead of time..... Whatsapp
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

218.......Mechanical Engineering
you have not been posted by jamb nah... i believe that ur course is very competitive, and probably lot of candidates who applied for that department in the school scored higher than you. jsut be hopeful. yu might get posted to ur second choice.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by AndreSalvatore: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Trudiee:

last time i checked, they sed my profile hasn't been uploaded yet.. this was two nights ago. now everytime i check, it shows a blank page.. nothin at all, like the site has bn closed or sth.. what about u? futo too?
owk... yea futo..

Information Management Technology... Av not been posted yet.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by iyamchee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chuvin22:
you have not been posted by jamb nah... i believe that ur course is very competitive, and probably lot of candidates who applied for that department in the school scored higher than you. jsut be hopeful. yu might get posted to ur second choice.

How many Unn mechanical engineering have you seen?
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Trudiee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
owk... yea futo..
Information Management Technology... Av not been posted yet.
mine z optometry tho
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by phrezzz: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kezsman:

Please do you have any information concerning direct entry students
direct entry forms will be available soon. will keep you posted.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
fof1:

MY GOOD OP. HOW ABOUT STUDENT AWAITING HIS O/L RESULTS?
no info passed yet...ill get back
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

Mr man have you heard about Udusok?
mr man i have not
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
lonelydora:
Please make sure you are using a strong internet connection. Goodluck to all prospective students.

UNN my alma mater. Great Agbebites! Great! Great Powertronites! Great!

"A UNN graduate is ahead of you naturally"
brov, just finished my final exams today!
proudly agbegbite!! proudly digitron!! centre of excellence!!

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3224837/finally-graduate?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3224837/finally-graduate?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfryLvOLeu7qW8Rn#47512463

1 Like

Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
goddyben:
Okay wen will de refund de money we pay bfor

which money brov?
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:
See what I saw when I tried to Login .....does it mean I'm a prospective student

follow d instruction...print d remita slip then proceed to bank.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Harvard13(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

please lets try to follow the instructions carefully to avoid throwing money in the gutter.
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by phrezzz: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
For perspective student, u are required to upload your birth cert, first sch leaving cert, testimonials, letter of identification from local govt, jamb result, olevel result
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Harvard13:
mr man i have not

Thank you for indeed your efforts
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by HITLERS(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Am I supposed to travel home to get identification card frm my LG?....I live in Lagos for christ's sake..UNN why?..wen no be say Nah straight up admission dem won giv person
Re: UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms by Elchappo: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
phrezzz:
For perspective student, u are required to upload your birth cert, first sch leaving cert, testimonials, letter of identification from local govt, jamb result, olevel result

Re u serious or just joking

Can anyone confirm this info by Phrezzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus / Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.