Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE (6420 Views)

Airtel Finally Launched Unlimited Data Packages… But The Price Will Shock You / Airtel Finally Blessed Me With 10gb For 2500 / AIRTEL Finally Land The Big Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by goodforsomthing: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Www.Naijabet.com
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by donhils: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2016
iyke1989:
kwa cheesy kwa cheesy kwa cheesy kwa cheesy
Oh boy! Ure wicked o!!! grin grin
Who laughs like this? Kwa kwa kwa ...na wa oh grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by donhils: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Ok I don't see how this dethroned MTN cos they already have all these things on MTN Pulse except N50 for 1.5gb. The only difference is MTN own is real unlike Airtel that's just a mirage becos u won't even see how to activate any of it.
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

You could do mtn N100 for 2GB no cheat code. But na night plan and you need 4 mtn sim card to get the gb per night. It's the MTN N25 for 500mb

Pls all! How the Airtel trybe N50 for 1.5GB be and how we get take try be or get the code for that offer?
I hear say airtel data sabi run like usain bolt grin
na lie ooo...for my area the network slow pass snail
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by gentlegenius(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
BoboFashion:

That thing is fake ok.
Hey! Stop saying what you don't know. That plan is not fake. I'm using it to post this right now. I'm enjoying it so much. If you can't download with it or exhaust the 2gb, inform me and I will help you. The code is *482#
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Alfred234(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
So here's what i think... Airtel wants to replace the unlimited night browsing on Smarttrybe With this N25 for 500mb and N50 for 1.5gb which is not actually bad as long as I can subscribe more than once in a day am good

1 Like

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by fnhflexy: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
For 2 nights airtel have taken my credit for the smart trybe night plan without being given anything. I quit
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by awlsakim(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
I called airtel customer care, they said that the service of #25 and #50 night browsing plan is still to be launched
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Feshizzy(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

Hey! Stop saying what you don't know. That plan is not fake. I'm using it to post this right now. I'm enjoying it so much. If you can't download with it or exhaust the 2gb, inform me and I will help you. The code is *482#

The plan is not fake but hasn't been launched yet. Airtel and their games.
But bros you can lie for Africa, how can you use what doesn't exist yet?
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Earth2Metahuman: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Alfred234:
So here's what i think... Airtel wants to replace the unlimited night browsing on Smarttrybe With this N25 for 500mb and N50 for 1.5gb which is not actually bad as long as I can subscribe more than once in a day am good
smart.

My thought exactly.
I don't even download more 8gb on the normal 2hrs.
So 6gb for 5hours is not a bad Idea at all.
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Jobnaira(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Emmaway:
And you expect me to believe this trash?
really realy a trashhhhhhhh
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by gentlegenius(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

The plan is not fake but hasn't been launched yet. Airtel and their games.
But bros you can lie for Africa, how can you use what doesn't exist yet?
Have you dialed *482# and they tell you the plan doesn’t exist? To prove that I am not lying, check these screen shots...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by SolexxBarry(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm currently enjoying my N200 for 2Gig valid for 2 weeks under the Airtel network
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Feshizzy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

Have you dialed *482# and they tell you the plan doesn’t exist? To prove that I am not lying, check these screen shots...

I am completely aware of that plan.
But the focus is on airtel smart trybe plan for N25 for 500mb and N50 for 1.5GB which hasn't been lunched yet.
Don't misinform.

The plan you mentioned is the airtel 2G plan,
Meaning N200 for 2GB for 2 weeks but only usable on 2G network not 3G/H+ you can imagine how slow that could be especially on airtel. your phone dey on E, which confirm my saying cheesy cheesy

I got from a reliable source ( airtel CC) that the N25 and N50 night plan hasn't been lunched yet.
And what is avaliable is N100 for 1HR and N200 for 2HR both unlimited night plan.

Not to deviate this thread, but you could get MTN N100 for 2GB in one night using 4 sim cards, I like my movies in HD, that's what I use in downing grin grin
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by onoerime: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
I still prefer glo 1gig 500naira for ten days to all this trash
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Publo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

Please help me. How do I exhaust mine. I have about five days left with 1.9 gig+ out of 2gig. I'll appreciate.

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by numtums(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
The plan has been updated.....it's real just dial *312#
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Klins(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Working now dial *312#

Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by johnglefury(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Klins:
Working now dial *312#
what happens if I don't exhaust the data that night? Would it be rolled over to the next night?
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by gentlegenius(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Publo:

Please help me. How do I exhaust mine. I have about five days left with 1.9 gig+ out of 2gig. I'll appreciate.
I download a lot of stuffz- movies, apps and other files in order to exhaust my data. You can't exhaust 2gb in 2 weeks by just opening pages and websites. Downloading is the only way. If you can't download, just change your Access point. Make sure you select internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by M2dX(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
gentlegenius:

I download a lot of stuffz- movies, apps and other files in order to exhaust my data. You can't exhaust 2gb in 2 weeks by just opening pages and websites. Downloading is the only way. If you can't download, just change your Access point. Make sure you select internet.ng.airtel.com
how can i download on h+, ?
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by Godwin978(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
which one is always night? cant dey give us atleast 500mb for 100naira during day time? i dont ve time abeg
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by iyke1989(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
donhils:

Who laughs like this? Kwa kwa kwa ...na wa oh grin
ur drunk Uncle does....learnt it from him....kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin
Re: Airtel Finally Drop Other's From The TRONE by sheddy03: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
the network that dethrones the others is glo. glo empowers subscribers with cheap data usable in the day not night, data you use cheaply when you are active at school, office or business place. not cheap data you get when you can't use.
glo...na baba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does GIG Logistics Always Take This Long / Nokia N80 ! [ >>:Game Mode:<< ] / LG Thread, Rumours And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.