Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say (3058 Views)

A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State / “is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim Ram?” / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by starchris(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
These young man formally known as Nicolas Martins now bears Ismail Haruna he was a driver to Bishop David Abioye in Winners according to him he Started working in Cannanland in 2001 and he worked for five years, While he was working in cannanland, something happen and then they told us that if we say the truth we will be free, but unfortunately, i was the only one that said the truth but despite the fact that i said the truth i was sacked and the funny thing is that the people that actually lied were not sacked. then i stop going to church since 2004 -watch the video @ http://www.vipgist.com/2016/07/man-that-recently-converted-from.html#sthash.vHJt8Cwf.dpuf

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by sholatem(f): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mashallahu cool
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by jopretty(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your faith and service was to MAN then and not God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by DCONE1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by peteregwu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Driver that leaves on church salary, he is not a Christian. He was just their to make money when things begins to turn sour, he decided to show who he truly is. Service to God or being a Christian is not when you begin to leave by church salary or money. Christianity is sacrifice and not working as driver to a Pastor. Oops, sorry. I have many Muslims in my church, the lords chosen converting to Christianity. They are not just ordinary Christians for money, but because they saw and witness the power of God. Some of them healed of one sickness or the other. They are many.

3 Likes

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lying has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by starchris(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
peteregwu:
Driver that leaves on church salary, he is not a Christian. He was just their to make money when things begins to turn sour, he decided to show who he truly is. Service to God or being a Christian is not when you begin to leave by church salary or money. Christianity is sacrifice and not working as driver to a Pastor. Oops, sorry. I have many Muslims in my church, the lords chosen converting to Christianity. They are not just doing ordinary, but because they saw and witness the power of God. Some of them helped of one sickness or the other. They are many.
whether Muslim or Christian, it doesn't matter what really matters is that we are serving one God.
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by icebis: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
He has his right to religion so you guys should just free him
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by peteregwu(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
starchris:
whether Muslim or Christian, it doesn't matter what really matters is that we are serving one God.

We don't serve one God oooo oooo oo.... Both God are different entirely. Sorry
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by shreck(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Let's not blunder on the facts.
The God of Christianity does not compel you to convert or die.

Doe's not prescribe a death sentence as solution for adultery (na only Woman the other juju say make them stone)

Does not require you pay a visit to any holy land to validate the faith of those who believe

We don't serve the same God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by efembaba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
May God save your soul brother. You were never a Christian just somebody working in church otherwise u couldn't have decided to stop going to church since 2004 because of ur perceived injustice u suffered. By d way we do not serve d same God just 4 d records

1 Like

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by kingDELE(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
One Mallam has promised to give him a wife, car, money and house if e convert....

And of course e accept.... He has missed it.

starchris:
who is deceiving u?? U beta wake up from ur slumber...

1 Like

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by p2t2r(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2016
peteregwu:

We don't serve one God oooo oooo oo.... Both God are different entirely. Sorry
there's only one God; his name: Oluwa.....
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by shreck(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Now that the fellow has converted no one is baying for blood.
Wait till you see a Muslim convert to another faith he will be harassed to death because one is not allowed to convert from their faith.
A faith that compels you to charge a truck through a crowd of innocent people and you ascribe your act and the peoples demise to Allah's will.
grin

Small time now the guy go strap TNT round waist go disintegrat for crowd,because them decive am say im go lashh 7 chicks everyday for heaven.(hope say virgin factory dey heaven)

2 Likes

Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by anitabianca: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2016
icebis:
He has his right to religion so you guys should just free him
free him how? Did u see anyone tackle him or say something bad about him or u just wanna play d amebo role
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by starchris(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
kingDELE:
One Mallam has promised to give him a wife, car, money and house if e convert....

And of course e accept.... He has missed it.

who is deceiving u?? U beta wake up from ur slumber...
see we only have one God if you like call him Allah, Oluwa or Chineka
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by kingDELE(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
starchris:
see we only have one God if you like call him Allah, Oluwa or Chineka
like I said, Kwantinue deceiving yur sef
Re: Man Converted From Christian To Muslim And This Is What He Has To Say by peteregwu(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
p2t2r:
there's only one God; his name: Oluwa.....

It's a lie, Jesus is my God. That is the I identify my God, by the name Jesus christ cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Is How African Parents Take Selfie / Nollywood Actor, Monsuru Hospitalized, Almost Lost An Eye In A Car Accident / Bbnaija Star, Khloe Shares Another Raunchy Picture On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.