Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State (1415 Views)

See How This Man Converted An Abandoned Boeing 727 Airplane Into A House(photos) / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by Grovebase: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Recall that a church in Port Harcourt, Omega Power Ministries, on Saturday October 8th, 2016, converted 38 Port Harcourt sex workers and they were also baptized by the General Overseer of the church.

One of them just got married and the church shared the good news on their official Facebook page. Read after the cut…

“Relocate from Brothel to Altar.
It was an incredible testimony for a seasoned commercial sex worker who in September 2016 was among the commercial sex workers, evangelised by the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Chinyere from a well known brothel in Diobu, Port Harcourt to be happily joined to her husband at the altar of God at the GRA branch of the Church.

Officiating the marriage was the Daddy OPM himself. According to the G.O, he said, as part of his evergelism message to the converts was a promise that he will not only provided an accomodations for the new converts, set up businesses for them but to also participate and bankroll the traditional and church wedding. Should any of the new convert, who in cause of her services to God, found any man of her choice to marry.

The over excited Bride in her reactions said, ” in my life, Saturday 28th September 2016 can not be forgotten in hurry. It was the day I met with the General Overseer of OPM physical in our brothel at Diobu where my life was mess up with the habit of prostitution.

I have been listening to many people who most time came around to preach to me but to Daddy OPM, his own pattern of evergelism was different from all other person who tried in vain to convert me. He did not only preached the gospel of the Bible to me but brought me and others out from the devil dungeon, relocate us to an estate, Fed us, clothed us and set up life time bussiness for us, today I am a fulfilled born again christian, having gotten water baptism and again married to a man I love to spend the rest of my life with. God is really great to have used His servant to change my story for good”

Chatted with the church press, the groom said “I knew this my wife some years back but have lost contact with her, I am not a member of OPM but I appreciated the good work of Daddy OPM. He sponsored my wedding and provided an accommodation for us to leave after the ceremony, he made my day worth celebrating. I pray God to continue to bless him and the member of the Church”.”
Read more details
http://grovbase.com/2016/11/03/from-brothel-to-altar-converted-sex-worker-in-rivers-state-weds-photo/

Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by mii4u(f): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2016
It is well, nothing is new anymore under the sun.
Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2016
hmmmm...
Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by Came: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why dem cover dem face if na good thing .

1 Like

Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by sunsewa16: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
this OPM Apostle Chibuzor is really a special breed,but am not surprise,considering what he said he passed through in Lagos when he stubbornly left portharcourt to Lagos at a tender age.
Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by abiambo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
make i book space
Re: A man Converted An Ashawo Has His Wife Both Wedded In River State by boss1310(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
that man got a good woman if she has truly changed and without any diseases.
she wont fall cheap to temptations from men as she has seen it all,she knows the secrets of treating men better than anybody and in the other room she will be fire but I can't marry any ex olosho as the stigmatization may even collapse the marriage

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Set To Debut Cute "Puff Puff" Hairstyle [PICS] / Omotola Jalade slays, as She Speaks At A World Bank Event / 2 Nigerian Boys Fighting Publicly In Italy, Severely Beating Into Coma(v+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.