Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland (5296 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Institut le Rosey ‪
133 thousand dollars a year,
The world's most expensive and elite boarding school,

http://www.mamamia.com.au/institut-le-rosey/

cc: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, onila, prettythicksme, praizeblog, farano, mynd44, tosyne2much
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
I was like which kind of pple take their children to this kind of school shocked shocked

thats over 14 million naira a year

when i checked the alumni

the children of the most famous, prominent monarchs have attended the school
kids of billionaires ard the world
celeberites etc attend the school

such as
Tracee Ellis Ross (born 1972), actress, daughter of Diana Ross
Elizabeth Taylor family, the children of Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Wilding

some of the alumni I also found interesting

Justine Kasa-Vubu, politician, daughter of former President of the DRC, Joseph Kasa-Vubu

Dodi Al-Fayed Princess Diana Arab boyfriend before she died (1955–1997), movie producer, romantically linked to Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a car accident together in Paris

John Casablancas (born 1942), founder of Elite Model Management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXdGMBqLLV0
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can spot two Nigerians in the school based on my research smiley

Nigerians dey try sha

the left girl is yoruba
the other is edo

[img]http://www.rosey.ch/file/2015/07/rosey-banniere-cadets.jpg[/img]
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like the school

but it just looks too sophisticated for me

I prefer lake field college in Canada

a more friendly environment
another elite boarding school attend by prince andrew. prince Charles of wales brother

Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
They have a ratio of 2 teachers to 5 students

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
The winter campus

In winter the whole school moves to the ski resort of Gstaad for January through to March.

Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by iyke1989(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yo...wassup with this?? Who they EPP
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
school hall

Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just a typical day at school

Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
iyke1989:
Yo...wassup with this?? Who they EPP
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by onila(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by iyke1989(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
onila:
yea exactly.....
Re: The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland by larabae13(f): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
If u've got tha money den wat stos ur child frm learning frm da best Itz all good jare smiley

(1) (Reply)

14 Things You Didn’t Know About A Bulletproof Vest / Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) / Things To Bring Along To Campus As A Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.