Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Job Well Done Too All Game Developers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Job Well Done Too All Game Developers (1225 Views)

Deus Ex: Even Game Developers Acknowledge Nigeria As A Fraudulent Nation / Mobile Game Developers / Why Are There No Game Developers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Job Well Done Too All Game Developers by Mikkyking: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm thrilled too see many of our own people in game developing I really know how tough the app market is and God bless your hustle..if you are a game developer or if you are good in any aspect of game developing just say hi and don't just over look this thread and I also need some of you guys to work with Am a 3d environment designer and two heads is better than one, so you can whatsapp or call me on +2348123955106 if you are interested too work with me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Job Well Done Too All Game Developers by Mikkyking: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]am still waiting for your messages and don't be shy too call and don't feel down with your past failures coz everyone is bound too make it.. No one knows if the project am working with will hit the market. I only need some of you genius so I can face other aspect of the game so I can make sure people notices the project . coz Journey of a thousand miles starts with a few steps. We all can be a master don't wait for luck. Partnership is just OK that why many foreign indie game developers makes success and if u are interested too partner with me. Whatsapp me on 08123955106 and thanks a lot for going through this
Re: A Job Well Done Too All Game Developers by CodePlay1(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2017
AI and game physics (using the bullet library)

(1) (Reply)

Top Eleven Experience / I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. / The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.