Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) (1049 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by DeCleff(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
I still remember those old good days when we were satisfied with our local tv series. When there was no telemondu and co.

I wish i can find this on dvd.

What about the popular movie titled Area Father?

Re: You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by jopretty(f): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jagwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by eph12(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
What of those that grew up in deeper life homes? cry
Re: You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by Kruzilano(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
eph12:
What of those that grew up in deeper life homes? cry
pele!
Re: You Must Be One Of The Indomie Kids If You Didn't Watch Him On TV. ( Photo) by elvision1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
My belle oo! My head ooo!!

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Early Online Polls Puts Tboss In Staggering Lead, Bally Closes On Her / Bbnaija: Wizkid Shows Support For Efe / BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2face Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.