Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria (371 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples / 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 As Webmaster Or Newbie / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Only Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria

====================================

There are basically three (3) steps to make money online in Nigeria.
These i will shortly explained below.

(1) Find out What People Need: The hallmark of online income is your ability to provide solutions to people’s problem. So find out what problem people have and how you can provide the solution to them.

(2) Determined what you can do: There are many things you can do online to make money. This will depend on what you are able to find out in step 1 above and what you can really do to the best of your ability. Sometimes, it’s quite easy and fun to make money from what you know and love to do .

(3) Choose or Create an Audience: The next point after (1) and (2) above is to either choose a ready made audience e.g Freelance websites or build your own audience.

My best strategy is building my own audience. ( To stand & been seen as an Authority owner over any Niche of online business i step into.) The best way to do this is by building a list of subscribers ( through SMS Marketing | Email Marketing | & Blog Content/ Educational Marketing )
Then Step to convert your list subscribers into " Regular Paying Clients & Customers "

Yes! I said regularly, because this list of people are bind to stick with you in buying all your ( Products & Services your market can offer ) As long as you did not destroyed the ( Relationship, Trust & Respect they have for you from day

1 ) My Advice You
======================
Always Give Quality Value In Your Products & Services, (ensure it does what you claim it will | Try All Your Possible Effort To Build Long Lasting Relationship with your subscribers, clients/customers, students etc.
Build Trust & the way to build Trust is through building relationship .....then Make An Irresistible Offer, Your Market would be absolutely CRAZY to refuse. Once they accept your OFFER that's your opportunity to keep sucking the Cash from that Niche.

Next ====>> Give your clients/customers a reason to Refer & Recommend your Business, Products & Services to friends, colleague & others.
( Yes! One customer you satisfied so well in your business (both online & offline ) can turn around to get you more than 20+ other customers & clients down to your business. ( Not to talk much, this particular idea of giving others a reasons to recommend my business, products & services to others keep pulling my regular daily cash without any extra effort.

More Of My Advice
======================
If you are the type like me who think BIG you can create ( Partnership Program or Affiliate Program to your Business | Products | Services & pay them a fixed commission for any customer/client they bring into your business, or for any product or service sold through them. Implement It right. That's Leverage!

=============
"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts." -John D. Rockefeller

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Blog Traffic For Free Without Google Analytics. / Photos Of Canon EOS C700 Cinema Camera / Looking For The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Get A Huge Traffic On Ur Blog/site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.