Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today (15858 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today by ogaprime(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Hbd ma but we need to feel your charity work

Mr man, its better you say happy birthday than for devil to mix sand and garri for you to eat. That you don't see her missionary works doesn't mean she is not working. I am sure you weren't born when mummy adeboye started missionary works inside inner villages. Or you think the growth of Redeem is by luck. With God's grace missionary works did it. If you don't know, mummy heads the missions governing body in RCCG. Please if you don't know anything, staple your mouth and shut up than drinking cold chilled dirty gutter water into yourlife
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today by godchildjayboy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday mummy G.O. May God continue to protect you, guild you, and you shall live many more years and fulfilled your calling for God. Age gracefully ma. God bless you with your entire household.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today by koolaid87: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nairalanders: MUMMY THIS, MUMMY THAT

Mama Adeboye: PLEASE DON'T MUMMY ME grin
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today by Bloomingbud(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
fpeter:

I am very sure. Have you ever attended or watched the Holy Ghost Service or Congress or the Convention? Do you know how much it costs to feed more than 1 million people twice daily for like 7 days? My sister was bundled to the campground and was treated free of charge for mental breakdown.

All the facts you posted I know of as a worker in the church, but I tell you the maternities are not free.

Talking about feeding during convention and congress, each individual, parish, area, zone and province contribute towards this feeding for the programme.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today by fpeter(f): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Bloomingbud:

All the facts you posted I know of as a worker in the church, but I tell you the maternities are not free.

Talking about feeding during convention and congress, each individual, parish, area, zone and province contribute towards this feeding for the programme.

And the contribution is made by the Church. Which makes the meals free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Top Worship Songs Foreign Or Local / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Happy Birthday Peace Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.