Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (17478 Views)

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / List Of Candidates For 5th Regular Course Interview Into Police Academy 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by druxy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
now you see those advocating for the scrapping of post utme..now you see the result....nothing dey pain me pass most people with 270+ by sheer luck while those hardworking students with low marks won't even stand a chance for their dream courses

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by teewai3(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Most schools are not using this jamb posting ish, if u scored from 180 above, I will advice you go for the screening excersise even if you are no posted yet,
Look at what FUTAMINNA posted on their website

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by papinx(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Pratto:
Hi everyone! Please I want to ask if anyone has info on OAU admission condition, I checked the jamb portal and found out my name was sent to OAU and instructed to check the OAU site but no info yet.

Screening for aspirants have started....

Check the attached image and do well to check eportal .oauife. edu .ng and click on 2016/2017 admission

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by hartrobber: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
This Jamb stuff is a serious issue o. I have been checking for my brother and no show yet. he applied for computer science at the university of benin and score 205 in jamb nut he has not been posted yet. I am a little worried
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by tycoon3(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
what next after the posting
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Teniolasmart: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
MhizVeronica:

i think they are posting those with low competitive course..................for example now....

those that chose funaab to study maths in jamb is 66

i chose maths too nd i score 201.........................i have been posted

A friend of mine score 236 she chose funaab for computer science nd she has not been posted cos statistic is 1854
so i think they are trying to sort things out accordingly to prevent mix up....................

Let say the highest number of candidate funaab can accept for computer science is 500, then JAMB has to be careful in posting student to that course, so if they have sort those with high mark then the remaining ones will definately be posted to other school probably their second choice

Same thing to other schools

#MyThinkingTHo
true.i can testify to dat
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Dadoskill: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
SirdimayG:
Have you been posted If NO let's meet here....

The question is===>>If you have been checking since Monday(11-7-2016) and you have not been posted, and you get posted today kindly share your jamb score and course.
Guy please do you know anything about direct entry candidate
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Dadoskill post=47609866] Guy please do you know anything about direct entry candidate [/quote
At all
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Terver23(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
jamb score = 218 uni=Benue state uni i have been posted,glory be to JEHOVER
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Paulakosu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Terver23:
jamb score = 218
uni=Benue state uni
i have been posted,glory be to JEHOVER
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Terver23(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Paulakosu:
bro whc course?
political science!
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Paulakosu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Terver23:

political science!
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Terver23(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Paulakosu:
Ok. I applied Bsu too. Although, I've not been posted.
You will my brother,don't lose HOPE.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by agrovick(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
gerahenryast:
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal has been enable for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission . Candidates already been posted to they choice of institution should visit they institution for screening and registration.

Not yet Posted Candidates- If your details has not been confirmed depends on your post-utme score to your desirable course , If you check and is still showing Not been posted yet -Contact Jamb admn portal for Assistance now to be posted to your institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.
Shey oloribu ni e ni? Why are you embarrassing yourself and your family on the world wide web? Work, you have refused to, instead you think scamming people will change your life. This is the 2nd moniker with similar style, are you so dumb that you can't even be creative in your scamming business? May you die a violent death if you don't desist from this rubbish.

Meanwhile, what's with JAMB and this inconsistency with posting people's details. I hope they don't deny my baby sis admission with this their funny method.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Paulakosu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Terver23:

You will my brother,don't lose HOPE.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2016
SirdimayG:
Have you been posted If NO let's meet here....

The question is===>>If you have been checking since Monday(11-7-2016) and you have not been posted, and you get posted today kindly share your jamb score and course.
I receive a message that there is problem with my O'Level result. That it is the reason I am not posted... They are demanding for #5000 to correct the mistake..
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by 9rad(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Bobbieydeey: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Pato23:

I receive a message that there is problem with my O'Level result. That it is the reason I am not posted... They are demanding for #5000 to correct the mistake..

Scam oga scam run.....
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Jaycool18(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
On news this morning, they said jamb won't be able to post all candidates, but they've sent the names to various institutions. My question is, how will one know if he/she has been sent to his/her desired institution.

Someone should please enlighten me.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by johnwizey: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jaycool18:
On news this morning, they said jamb won't be able to post all candidates, but they've sent the names to various institutions. My question is, how will one know if he/she has been sent to his/her desired institution.

Someone should please enlighten me.
Once you meet ur school requirement, just go for screening
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Gentleveks(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
hartrobber:
This Jamb stuff is a serious issue o. I have been checking for my brother and no show yet. he applied for computer science at the university of benin and score 205 in jamb nut he has not been posted yet. I am a little worried
pls help me with 65517992DE THANKS
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jaycool18: On news this morning, they said jamb won't be able to post all candidates, but they've sent the names to various institutions. My question is, how will one know if he/she has been sent to his/her desired institution. Someone should please enlighten me. Once you meet ur school requirement, just go for screening
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Pratto: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks a lot. God bless. I have done it.
papinx:

Screening for aspirants have started....

Check the attached image and do well to check eportal .oauife. edu .ng and click on 2016/2017 admission
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by SirdimayG(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
For those aspiring for funaab here is the latest update

Breaking news...20-Jul-2016 (2:41pm): Prospective candidates are hereby informed that
the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise earlier scheduled to hold between Monday 25th and
Wednesday 27th August 2016 has
been postponed. New day will be
communicated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / Okorocha Slashes Tuition Fee For Non-imo Students By 50% / My Course Was Unaccredited By NUC. What's Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.