Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? (1155 Views)

What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by Daslim180(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2016
I finished my Primary School from F.G.G.C Staff School New Bussa in Niger State in year 2002. I tried to recalled my Primary school anthems but finding it difficult to complete.

F G G C Nursery and Primary School are right and fine
There is knowledge and Wisdom......(Covers my face cool cool

Could only remember first 2 sentence of the School Standard. It's has been a long time mehn

Do we have anyone here who can still remember their primary school anthems?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by AfricanApple(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2016
can't even remember secondary school own, not to talk of primary school anthem
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by Juxtified(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
The only thing I remember is:

The day is bright
Its bright and fair
A happy day
A day of joy...

Could pass for an anthem cos we sang it every blessed day
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by Iamvictor(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
I can still remember mine vividly although I finished around that same time. St James Catholic Nursery primary school the school of diligent students the school of wisdom and no failure O my God bless St James School.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Do ati ricee ko gbodo koja
Wo a jeun jeun jeun wa gbodo roboto.
Ise Ise eyin ko she ti won..... (abeg before you guys attack me, I went to a butter school o, I just liked the song)

I hated that Mississippi song, it made me sad all the time it was sang
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by Tolexander: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
I still remember mine the way i used to sing it(i no con know if i was perfect with the lyrics then) 20years after leaving Pearl Preparatory School, Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Road 7, Ile Ife in 1996.

Arise o Pearl of Ife
May God bless you our school
Shine forth your glorious stars
O Pearl Preparatory School
To God be the glory
United in knowledge and power
To God be the glory
Bless you Pearl Preparatory School.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by sinaj(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
University of Port Harcourt Primary School.

Can remember jux a lil part tho.

Udps our dear school
We shall praise thou name always,
We shall fight for that good nme...

Udp! Udps *2
Udps good mothers, nurture us that we may grow smiley

Chei... old age o! av forgotten sad
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by stillwendy(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Emmy norberton int'l school. PH

Emmy norberton school we hail thee
On our motto we are proud to stand
Service and dedication shall we stand
Our school image must progress( forgotten dis line sha)
Hail E.N.I.S
My noble school
Is for you and I
Is for a perfect child

We thank who initiated thy birth
His excellent ..........I pray (can't remember it too)
I respect thy noble ideal
Thy hope of generation of yet unborn
hail E.N.I.S
my noble school
Is for you and I
Is for a perfect child.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary School Anthems? by obieze1: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2023
Daslim180:
I finished my Primary School from F.G.G.C Staff School New Bussa in Niger State in year 2002. I tried to recalled my Primary school anthems but finding it difficult to complete.

F G G C Nursery and Primary School are right and fine
There is knowledge and Wisdom......(Covers my face cool cool

Could only remember first 2 sentence of the School Standard. It's has been a long time mehn

Do we have anyone here who can still remember their primary school anthems?

This was my school too! I finished in 1994, pioneer set grin

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Our Beloved Nigeria / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship For Undergraduates / Udu's Admission List Is Uploaded@the School Portal Kindly Check@udusok.edu.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.