Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

(Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before (3837 Views)

Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria / What Do You Think Of Infinix Zero 5 Design? / MTN Introduces New Data Borrowing Service Tagged " MTN Xtrabyte" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am waiting for the telecommunication network that will introduce this idea of borrowing data like what is obtainable with airtime.

You run out of data and press a code that will allows you borrow the amount of data and pay anytime you recharge.

Guys isn't it a nice idea? Can we help sell the idea to the network providers one way or the other may ran out of data doing something very important but because it is too late we can't go out to buy airtime for another subscription.

What did you think guys

1 Like

Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by David25(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I am waiting for the telecommunication network that will introduce this idea of borrowing data like what is obtainable with airtime.
You run out of data and press a code that will allows you borrow the amount of data and pay anytime you recharge.
Guys isn't it a nice idea? Can we help sell the idea to the network providers, we one way or the other may ran out of data doing something very important but because it is too late in the night we can't go out and buy airtime for another subscription.
What did you think guys

Its the same thing bro, when you are out of data, borrow airtime and use it to buy data.
same result.

4 Likes

Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Marlvin(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
It won't be good for business.

Like someone pointed out, borrow airtime and buy data with it. thats the only alternative
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
David25:

Its the same thing bro, when you are out of data, borrow airtime and use it to buy data.
same result.
Bro no network provider will allow you to buy data with borrowed airtime

1 Like

Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by donhils: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Says who?
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
donhils:
Says who?
Can you state which network and how it being done
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by falcon01: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
airtel
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by donhils: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
How do u borrow airtime? What happens to borrowed airtime? It enters directly into your main account balance, just like u would subscribe with the airtime u bought from a vendor, u also subscribe with the borrowed airtime.
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
donhils:

How do u borrow airtime? What happens to borrowed airtime? It enters directly into your main account balance, just like u would subscribe with the airtime u bought from a vendor, u also subscribe with the borrowed airtime.
Yes but have you being able to subscribe with borrowed airtime I doubt. How can you use what you borrowed from somebody to buy something from that person
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
falcon01:
airtel
Can you provide evidence
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by joseph214(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Yes but have you being able to subscribe with borrowed airtime I doubt. How can you use what you borrowed from somebody to buy something from that person
I burrow with airtel mtn & etisalat and subscribe with it. Even with burrowed N50 mtn u can do d N25 night plan.
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
joseph214:
I burrow with airtel mtn & etisalat and subscribe with it. Even with burrowed N50 mtn u can do d N25 night plan.
Interesting I am hearing it for the first time

1 Like

Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by David25(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:

You are wrong. I don't know about other networks, but as for Airtel, my borrowed airtime is added to my main balance and I can so do whatever I please with it. I have done it before.
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by falcon01: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Can you provide evidence
try it and see the credit you as if you recharged
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Ay04z(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
i dey borrow money dey buy data sere ......hmmm dis nite at work self I go still borrow and do my 500mb......
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by lekjons(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ay04z:
i dey borrow money dey buy data sere ......hmmm dis nite at work self I go still borrow and do my 500mb......
lol my broda.. Na the same line we dey..grin

1 Like

Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by donhils: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
When u make calls and send text msgs with the borrowed airtime, are u not buying them?
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by AMKAG66(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
here in Sierra Leone you can borrow both Airtime and Data at the same time with ease on both Airtel and Africell network but just once. The debt goes into your main account balance and will be deducted immediately you recharge your account. you can borrow Airtime and Data
ranging from 0.06£ - £ 200 equivalent.
Re: (Data borrowing) who Have Thought Of This Idea Before by Viktor1983(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
There's no need for data borrowing since you can borrow call/data credits already, On Etisalat I can buy airtime of N1200 with my money, then borrow N1000 from the network making my balance N2200 (also remember there's a small % they take when u borrow), then i use it to get what I want

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A52 Water Test (140k Under The Water) / HUAWEI Phones Discussion Thread / For Airtel subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.