Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? (780 Views)

I Am No Longer A Theist / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog / The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
All my life, I'd been on different forum, pages, topics and argument just to have reason to belief in God. unfortunately, no evidence or fact found. Also, why would I have to belief in something that's is claimed to be a fact in the first place(God existence)? It's like I need to believe I have to eat to survive, it's a fact I must eat and drink to survive or I die. Deist, theist and atheist I need your input. #please no insult on my thread#
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by shuggah(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
...if there was no God then we wouldn't be arguing abt his existence, I have Neva seen anyone arguing Which country buhari is from, or which club Mikel plays for, it's the inability of some people to understand God and his nature and their inability to be obedient that causes them to claim atheism as a belief
FTC for d 2nd time today
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:

Why elipsse?
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by shuggah(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
still typing my opinion
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:
still typing my opinion
Oh good.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by tempem: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bamidelefundz:
All my life, I'd been in different forum, page, topics and argument just to have reason to belief in God, but unfortunately no evidence or fact is provided. Also, why would I have to belief in something that's is claimed to be a fact in the first place(God existence)? It's like I need to believe I have to eat to survive, it's a fact I must eat and drink to survive or I die. Deist, theist and atheist I need your input. #please no insult on my thread#
If there wasn't a creator, why are we here?
As in, of what importance?
Only the Bible has given us a solid evidence regarding why we are here.
Another thing is, can our being here be as a result of an unitelligent action? Even when the most complex human design we've seen could not have been said to be a coincidence.. Take for instance, a car? A computer?
Scientists has shown that we are even more complex than this and yet we wouldn't believe them to be the work of a blind chance.
Imagine pouring letters on a table, and it turned an encyclopedia, obviously, it's not possible.

Think about the cycles? We breath in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide, our CO goes to the plants and We get our Oxygen from them. Look at the rain and sun
When it rain, we collects water, later on, the sun shines and takes up used water, refine it, and pour it back. It's so unreasonable to owe this to an unitelligent designer.

What comes to mind might be, how would a creator not have a creator, obviously, if it had had, that should have been properly called a creator.
Note that, scientists won't argue the fact that we are complex, but the question "who created God" has always been their quest.
Fortunately, word found at Ecclesiastes 3:11 provides an answer: "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish..
Ponder on these.
Why is it that we don't want to die?
If man could find out the work God made from the start to the finish, can we still call him God?
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by lepasharon(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
So you don't burn in hell.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:

Another thing is, can our being here be as a result of an unitelligent action? Even when the most complex human design we've seen could not have been said to be a coincidence.. Take for instance, a car? A computer?
Scientists has shown that we are even more complex than this and yet we wouldn't believe them to be the work of a blind chance.
Imagine pouring letters on a table, and it turned an encyclopedia, obviously, it's not possible.

Think about the cycles? We breath in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide, our CO goes to the plants and We get our Oxygen from them. Look at the rain and sun
When it rain, we collects water, later on, the sun shines and takes up used water, refine it, and pour it back. It's so unreasonable to owe this to an unitelligent designer.

What comes to mind might be, how would a creator not have a creator, obviously, if it had had, that should have been properly called a creator.
Note that, scientists won't argue the fact that we are complex, but the question "who created God" has always been their quest.
Fortunately, word found at Ecclesiastes 3:11 provides an answer: "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish..
Ponder on these.
If man could find out the work God made from the start to the finish, can we still call him God?
Back to the basic, where is the fact and evidence? Why is it so difficult for a creator to reveal itself in a physical state to us? Is he scared of something by putting us on all in the darkness of the world of the unknown? a creator that claim to be the cause of the existence of the universe won't have time for us mere human being when he has infinite things to deal with in the cosmos. How many human beings care about the existence of coackroach and other insects? Even though they do exist as a living thing. Why do we humans always attribute what we don't understand yet to an unknown entity who fail to reveal him/herself to us human in the physical state he created for us to be able to survive? Please go through my question and answer the one you understand. Peace.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by tempem: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Back to the basic, where is the fact and evidence? Why is it so difficult for a creator to reveal itself in a physical state to us? Is he scared of something by putting us on all in the darkness of the world of the unknown? a creator that claim to be the cause of the existence of the universe won't have time for us mere human being when he has infinite things to deal with in the cosmos. How many human beings care about the existence of coackroach and other insects? Even though they do exist as a living thing. Why do we humans always attribute what we don't understand yet to an unknown entity who fail to reveal him/herself to us human in the physical state he created for us to be able to survive? Please go through my question and answer the one you understand. Peace.
Why did you not read mine with an honest heart first.
Maybe you can deny all I have written.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
lepasharon:
Why should I burn In hell in the first place when everything that made me humans is created by my creator(freewill, thought, my existence and my interaction with nature itself according to God)? Since God is the one that emerge from immaterial, why is he/she judging us from the traits that emerge with him/her,he created us in his image according to his word, what's his/her image? Did we bother to ask the image of this God in the first place.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:

Why did you not read mine with an honest heart first.
Maybe you can deny all I have written.
Bro, I read your comment with heart and I'm not denying what you said. It is the attribution ofthe whole universe under God of most religion that's the problem for me. For instance, how do you explain a God that understand and have infinite knowledge that created the whole universe to care for us human beings? Or I will assume you don't know the size of the universe in the first place. It's reasonable to believe a supernatural being or gods create us human but not in the context of the universe, and this is my own concern. You too can't deny my question right? It's unswerable right?
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:
...if there was no God then we wouldn't be arguing abt his existence, I have Neva seen anyone arguing Which country buhari is from, or which club Mikel plays for, it's the inability of some people to understand God and his nature and their inability to be obedient that causes them to claim atheism as a belief
FTC for d 2nd time today
Did I told you I am an atheist? Answer my question or stay off my thread.
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Sirmuel1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
lepasharon:

So you became a christianity because of the fear of Hell and the Devil? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by TrajansKong: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:
So you became a christianity because of the fear of Hell and the Devil? Wow!

Without 'Satan' and 'hellfire' there would be very few Christians in Nigeria.

Except those burning now and forever in HELL!!!

Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:
FTC for d 2nd time today
@shuggah
If there was a God then we wouldn't be arguing abt his existence, I have Neva seen anyone arguing Which country buhari is from, or which club Mikel plays for!!
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:

Ponder on these.
Oh God Is So Complex He Needs A Creator And His Creator Also Needs A Creator Logic Sucks Doesn't It??
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by shuggah(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Did I told you I am an atheist? Answer my question or stay off my thread.
j
I didn't refer d comment to u pls,
Re: To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? by shuggah(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

@shuggah
If there was a God then we wouldn't be arguing abt his existence, I have Neva seen anyone arguing Which country buhari is from, or which club Mikel plays for!!

stop editing my comment pls, counter it, like I said you can only argue for or agst a fact that is valid, even the wisest of professors and best of academicians can't argue d fact that GOD EXIST,,, EVEN SEUN IN D DEEPEST PART OF HIS MIND KNOWS THAT GOD IS ALIVE AND HIS MERCIES ENDURETH FOREVER

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Humanism In Africa / Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions / Genesis 1:28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.