Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Plumbing Issues - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plumbing Issues (888 Views)

I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Let Us Do The Plumbing Of Your House, We Are The Best In Town / Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing:new Tech In Plumbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plumbing Issues by agsa311082(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good day friends my name is Gabriel Arokoola am a plumber with over 15years experience am into conduit and surface plumbing and with the Grace of God almighty have been able to provide solutions to many plumbing problem people are facing however most of this problem is cause either by inferior materials,inexperience plumbers,negligence or not putting many things into consideration .
I will be willing to render any advice to anyone with any plumbing issue.
thanks
Gabriel Arokoola
Re: Plumbing Issues by KDK(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Could you please share some of the photos of the jobs you have done or is doing? You could open another thread to showcase your work for all to see.
Please how does one contact you? No phone number or email or WhatsApp?
Re: Plumbing Issues by agsa311082(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2016
email agsaservices@yahoo.com whatsapp 08028482411 thanks

1 Share

Re: Plumbing Issues by DanielLee5: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks for your offer, I believe you're experienced plumber. I remember I had a clogged drain , that was awful, but happily I found professionals from the web, everything went great. Sometimes one plumber is not enough, but the whole group of professionals is needed.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Water Factory(pictures) / Royal Haven Gardens Ibeju Lekki / The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.