Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death (561 Views)

Who Do We Blame For Unbearable Traffic Gridlock In Apapa / Should Buhari And APC Be Blame For Current Recession? / Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death by eventsms(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
It is wrong for so called Christian or born again to disturb other believers while praying. People should focus attention on character building not Religion. Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death.in other way, i agreed on banning early morning and night noise from both Muslim and christian worshipers.
Re: Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death by tripplephi: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
eventsms:
It is wrong for so called Christian or born again to disturb other believers while praying. People should focus attention on character building not Religion.

SEE another slowpoke has been unleashed....... from a pit toilet. So eventsms what happens to freedom or rights to speak freely.... anyway she is a matyr... more intelligent countries co-exist... its in naija everyone feels entitled to an area based on religious beliefs.... its just illiteracy that is nigeria's issue. there is no religion that owns a land because when so-called religions were formed.... africans were not involved... our early folks were traditionalist yet they didnt stop muslims or christians from coming into the country to preach BUT now religions are claiming states and lands and provinces.... RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death by oglalasioux(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
eventsms:
It is wrong for so called Christian or born again to disturb other believers while praying. People should focus attention on character building not Religion.

Though the woman's death was barbaric and should be condemned I think early morning preaching should be banned. Apart from disturbing people's sleep these preachers make provoking references to each others' religions thereby sparking such attacks.

As for the people still practicing religion it's important that they tolerate each other. Even people like me, who'll never subscribe to any religion, respect people who do because I know they don't posses the level of understanding I have about the universe.

Our goal on earth is to help each other because, contrary to what the religions teach, nature didn't bestow everyone with the same abilities.

The religions rather teach that there is a god or gods that bless some people in expense of others. A god that allows satan to kill at will with the promise of an elusive heaven. A god who allows badness, natural disasters and bitter wars because Adam and Eve ate an apple is the problem with the world.

Once we put that god and religion aside and see that it's nature that is at work in the way our world is, we'll come together, tolerate each other and help each other in this benevolent and brutal universe.

1 Like

Re: Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death by masseratti: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

Though the woman's death was barbaric and should be condemned I think early morning preaching should be banned. Apart from disturbing people's sleep these preachers make provoking references to each others' religions thereby sparking such attacks.

As for the people still practicing religion it's important that they tolerate each other. Even people like me, who'll never subscribe to any religion, respect people who do because I know they don't posses the level of understanding I have about the universe.

Our goal on earth is to help each other because, contrary to what the religions teach, nature didn't bestow everyone with the same abilities.

The religions rather teach that there is a god or gods that bless some people in expense of others. A god that allows satan to kill at will with the promise of an elusive heaven. A god who allows badness, natural disasters and bitter wars because Adam and Eve ate an apple is the problem with the world.

Once we put that god and religion aside and see that it's nature that is at work in the way our world is, we'll come together, tolerate each other and help each other in this benevolent and brutal universe.
Would you say early morning call to prayers by Muslims should be banned too, or the church bells should be banned also? I agree to a form of regulation, we should respect eachother, but Blaming the woman is wrong, disturbance might not have being her intentions.
Re: Elisha Olawale Should Be Blame For Her Death by oglalasioux(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
masseratti:
Would you say early morning call to prayers by Muslims should be banned too, or the church bells should be banned also? I agree to a form of regulation, we should respect eachother, but Blaming the woman is wrong, disturbance might not have being her intentions.

I agree to banning any form of noise at odd hours and odd hours extend to 6am. In saner climes even couples fighting between 12am and 6am and disturbing neighbours risk being arrested. Muezzin and church bells don't make any religious person any better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motif Xf6 Best Of The Best / Spot The Water / Uk Used Note 4 For 65k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.